Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes he's a classy liar. Very good for the game.

Did you guys really think Canseco was lying? I didn't.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Brett
      Did you guys really think Canseco was lying? I didn't.
      I wasn't 100% sure he was telling the truth, but IMO the details he provided in his book, especially about McGwire, were just too specific to be bullshit....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey you've never heard any of those guys suing him for libel, so that speaks volumes too.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

bottom line is untill he comes out and says what made him test positive..i gotta believe he knew he was takin it..

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

I"m pretty dissappointed by this, of course back home in MS, he's a huge star. I've got to admit I'm surprised.

As far as Canseco, I didn't think he was lying, but anybody has gotta admit his credibility isn't the best.
            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              Hey you've never heard any of those guys suing him for libel, so that speaks volumes too.
              After watching this crap on ESPN for 2 hours this morning and reviewing what everybody said in the past, it became quite evident that Canseco was indeed telling the truth. Big Time.

I have no doubt that Sammy Sosa was juiced up in '98. None whatsoever. Rafael Palmeiro lied to save his ass, pure and simple......
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fairwrning
                bottom line is untill he comes out and says what made him test positive..i gotta believe he knew he was takin it..
                my assumption is that, (at best) it was a "don't-ask-don't-tell" policy with his nutrionalist/trainer.

you give me the supplements, i'll take them. just make sure they're safe and legal (wink, wink). i don't have time to check into everything, so that's your job (wink, wink).

what?! i tested positive?! i never knowingly took steriods. seriously. i have never in my entire life taken anything that i knew to be a steriod. i blame my trainer.

Comment

• VonHalen
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2005

Jose was right all along

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by VonHalen
                    Jose was right all along
                    Of course he was; if he wasn't he would have been sued for defamation of character by now. Didn't anyone find it odd that no one ever did?

Palmeiro is full of shit, unknowingly my ass - what's he going to say next? That he was walking out of the shower in the gym, slipped on the wet floor and accidentally fell ass first onto a syringe loaded with Winstrol that someone else accidentally dropped?
                    http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

Working...