• Show
Clear All
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

The "Lets hurl abuse at propa_gay100 and 50cent_sheman" thread

Right, you chav wankers.

Lets start round one.

Round one will be me explaining things propely.

I'd like you to know that WE ARE NOT GOTHS.

A person who likes rock music isn't a Goth. I don't like Marylin Manson, I don't slit my wrist in the name of the devil, I don't wear black, I don't wear face make up. I am not a skater either, I don't like skate boards or bikes or anything that involves me moving.

I don't just like rok music anyways, I quite like The Rat Pack and my favourite record label is MOTOWN.

David Lee Roth fans are not Goths, if you have ever seen a picture of the man or heard his music, particulary his latest album, you would understand why.

You say that rock music is for, and I quote "gay boyz". Well, I challenge you to stand outside the venue when Motorhead are in town, and say that to the gang of biker who were waiting outside. Last time I saw Motorhead, some guy nearly got his face kicked in because he said to us all queing outside "You're all a bit eager, aren't ya" in a snidy why. He was a chav, just like you, and had obviously never been to a gig of any sort in his life. He was a student who seemed to live in the building. But, we had the last laugh, because Motorhead play so loud that by the time he got into bed at about 9pm, we kept him awake for an extra few hours.

After you've done that, if you have survived, please find some Hell's Angels and say the same thing to them. When you do that, please bear in mind that The Hell's Angels were providing security for a free gig by the Rolling Stones in 1969, and I believe they killed 2 people (or maybe they only killed 1) and injured hundreds more. And these were people who LIKED rock music.

The very fact that you are here proves that you have no life. Forum members have very little lives as it is, especially people like me who spend a lot of time on their forum of choice. But, if you are registering on a site for something you depise simply to mock the people (in this case the 15,000+ people) on the site, it means you have absolutely NO life whatsoever.

Now, round two, mindless insults.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SAD,GAY,WANKING OVER MALES,BIG PILE OF SHITE,TWATBAGGED CUNT
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I must say, I must be one of the only people on this board to actually like MANSON's records. I think JOHN 5's work in that band was pretty damn good.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

it's not just you. i like Manson.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        it's not just you. i like Manson.
        Yeah, some of the stuff is very heavy and well done. I really like the MECHANICAL ANIMALS and HOLYWOOD records. Those are JOHN 5's first two records with him.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

too many people get caught up in the lyrics. i agree that Manson writes some dumb shit sometimes. i like it 'cause it's LOUD. i can't hear the damn words over 80 MPH anyways.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

too many people get caught up in the lyrics. i agree that Manson writes some dumb shit sometimes. i like it 'cause it's LOUD. i can't hear the damn words over 80 MPH anyways.
            Bingo. If I just cared about lyrics, I wouldn't think KILL 'EM ALL is such a great record. Hell, I wouldn't listen to a lot of McCartney's stuff...dude writes crappy lyrics too.

I could care less how pretentious MANSON's stuff is. Some of those records are the loudest, most aggressive yet catchy things one could imagine. THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, DISPOSABLE TEENS, ROCK IS DEAD, THE LOVE SONG, MOBSCENE, MISTER SUPERSTAR, NEW MODEL NO. 15...that stuff gets cranked in my car a lot. It really pumps me up if I'm going out or have a lot to do that day.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Lest We Forget will be in my changer a while longer. good driving music.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Lest We Forget will be in my changer a while longer. good driving music.
                Absolutely. Pretty much not one bad song on that whole record. I think the only complaint I have is on a few of the songs they left off, but such is the nature of compilations. Great album!
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2004

Re: The "Lets hurl abuse at propa_gay100 and 50cent_sheman" thread

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                  Right, you chav wankers.

Lets start round one.

A person who likes rock music isn't a Goth. I don't like Marylin Manson, I don't slit my wrist in the name of the devil, I don't wear black, I don't wear face make up. I am not a skater either, I don't like skate boards or bikes or anything that involves me moving.

I don't just like rok music anyways, I quite like The Rat Pack and my favourite record label is MOTOWN.

David Lee Roth fans are not Goths, if you have ever seen a picture of the man or heard his music, particulary his latest album, you would understand why.

You say that rock music is for, and I quote "gay boyz". Well, I challenge you to stand outside the venue when Motorhead are in town, and say that to the gang of biker who were waiting outside. Last time I saw Motorhead, some guy nearly got his face kicked in because he said to us all queing outside "You're all a bit eager, aren't ya" in a snidy why. He was a chav, just like you, and had obviously never been to a gig of any sort in his life. He was a student who seemed to live in the building. But, we had the last laugh, because Motorhead play so loud that by the time he got into bed at about 9pm, we kept him awake for an extra few hours.

After you've done that, if you have survived, please find some Hell's Angels and say the same thing to them. When you do that, please bear in mind that The Hell's Angels were providing security for a free gig by the Rolling Stones in 1969, and I believe they killed 2 people (or maybe they only killed 1) and injured hundreds more. And these were people who LIKED rock music.

The very fact that you are here proves that you have no life. Forum members have very little lives as it is, especially people like me who spend a lot of time on their forum of choice. But, if you are registering on a site for something you depise simply to mock the people (in this case the 15,000+ people) on the site, it means you have absolutely NO life whatsoever.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SAD,GAY,WANKING OVER MALES,BIG PILE OF SHITE,TWATBAGGED CUNT
                  You know what it is? We are being wrongly stereotyped. I've walked by some white rappers and they all say the same thing. Its always about how we are suicidal and shit like that. Every persons music has some downside to it no matter what.

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

I Am So CORN fussed ??

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      I must say, I must be one of the only people on this board to actually like MANSON's records. I think JOHN 5's work in that band was pretty damn good.
                      I don't have a problem with Manson, I just used him an example of Goth.

Originally posted by RuzDNailz
                      You know what it is? We are being wrongly stereotyped. I've walked by some white rappers and they all say the same thing. Its always about how we are suicidal and shit like that.
                      That is my argument.
                      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

LOL what a great idea for a thread "lets hurl abuse at..."

Love it shaun

FUCK YOU GANGSTA MOFO'S
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Getto Blaster
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Aug 2005

they are not true gansters!!

Comment

• Getto Blaster
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Aug 2005

Bass! How low can you go?
                            Death row what a brother knows
                            Once again, back is the incredible
                            The rhyme animal
                            The incredible D. Public Enemy number one
                            Five-O said "Freeze!" and I got numb
                            Can't I tell 'em that I really never had a gun?
                            But it's the wax that the Terminator X spun
                            Now they got me in a cell 'cause my records they sell
                            'Cause a brother like me said "Well
                            Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
                            What he can say to you, what you ought to do"
                            Follow for now, power to the people say,
                            "Make a miracle. D, pump the lyrical"
                            Black is back, all in, we're gonna win
                            Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again

Chorus:
                            Turn it up! Bring tha noize!

Never badder than bad 'cause the brother is madder than mad
                            At the fact that's corrupt as a senator
                            Soul on a roll, but you treat it like soap on a rope
                            'Cause the beats in the lines are so dope
                            Listen for lessons I'm saying inside music that the critics are blasting me for
                            They'll never care for the brothers and sisters now across the country has us up for the war

We got to demonstrate, come on now, they're gonna have to wait
                            Till we get it right
                            Radio Stations I question their blackness
                            They call themselves black, but we'll see if they play this

Chorus

Get from in front of me, the crowd runs to me
                            My deejay is warm, he's X, I call him Norm, ya know
                            He can cut a record from side to side
                            So what, the ride, the glide should be much safer than a suicide
                            Soul control, beat is the father of your rock'n'roll
                            Music for whatcha, for whichin', you call a band, man
                            Makin' a music, abuse it, but you can't do it, ya know
                            You call 'em demos, but we ride limos, too
                            Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono
                            Run DMC first said a deejay could be a band
                            Stand on its feet, get you out your seat
                            Beat is for Eric B, and L.L. as well, hell
                            Wax is for Anthrax, still it can rock bells
                            Ever forever, universal, it will sell
                            Time for me to exit, Terminator X-it

Chorus

From coast to coast, so you stop being like a comatose
                            'Stand, my man? The beat's the same with a boast dose
                            Rock with some pizzazz, it will last why you ask?
                            Roll with the rock stars, still never get accepted as
                            We got to pleed the fifth, we can investigate
                            Don't need to wait, get the record straight
                            Hey, posse's in effect, got the Flavor Terminator
                            X to sign checks, play to get paid
                            We got to check it out down on the avenue
                            A magazine or two is dissing me and dissing you
                            Yeah, I'm telling you

Comment

• Getto Blaster
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                              Right, you chav wankers.

Lets start round one.

don't be a fool
                              ya ain't playin' cool!

Comment

Working...