Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCE cancels "YES" tour in the name of "Homeland Security"??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happened when UFO toured, and they wouldn't let Pete Way into the country.

Glad to see the intelligent design of your tax dollars at work by the Republican led Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of the USA.....

Comment

Perhaps Homeland Security was afraid the terrorists would cause innocent fans to become comatose with the unique blandness of their evil sonic attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Perhaps Homeland Security was afraid the terrorists would cause innocent fans to become comatose with the unique blandness of their evil sonic attack?
        Yes is weird. And that tour would have been even weirder.
        gnaw on it

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          My best friend, someone who's intellect and perspective and rationales I respect greatly, saw them last year at Madison Square Garden.

I can honestly say he was significantly stupider for a solid week afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by academic punk
            My best friend, someone who's intellect and perspective and rationales I respect greatly, saw them last year at Madison Square Garden.

I can honestly say he was significantly stupider for a solid week afterwards.
            So the brown acid is still floating around New York then?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
              So the brown acid is still floating around New York then?
              Haha!

Nono, this was strictly the influence of being in the vicinity of the authors of "Tales of Topographic Oceans".

Boy, they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by academic punk
                Haha!

Nono, this was strictly the influence of being in the vicinity of the authors of "Tales of Topographic Oceans".

Boy, they suck.
                I'll admit to owning that album, but I still don't understand it.

Nor did I pay full price for it. It was one of the many oddities I managed to find when I worked at a Goodwill thrift store many years ago.

Still like Yes' early stuff though. And even the 90125-BigGenerator-Union era.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Well obviously you are just a Trevor Rabin sheep then...
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

if only the bce would publically excecute hagar
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                      if only the bce would publically excecute hagar
                      Unfortunately, that will never happen

Sammy's a Busheep himself.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

so if hagar gave me money i would still want him to die lol

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

Rumors that Yes will release a new single titled "Owner of a Monkey Heart" were neither confirmed nor denied by the group's manager
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

chimps are primates not monkies my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Mezro
                              Every time I hear "Owner of a Lonely Heart" I feel terrorized.

Mezro...good job BCE...now can you do something about Fat Joe?...

It goes deeper than that. I have VERY reliable sources at the CIA and the TSA that tell me they are concerned that the band YES, although technically very talented, is quite possibly the most boring band alive. The real fear is that they may enter an airport or take the stage somewhere and put us ALL to sleep, leaving us open to countless acts of terrorism and even total destruction.
                              He throws a punch.
                              He swings. I duck.
                              His fat ass falls...
                              Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                This is most likely an excuse for poor ticket sales.

BINGO!
                                He throws a punch.
                                He swings. I duck.
                                His fat ass falls...
                                Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X