VAN HAGAR in Lake Tahoe??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TMR

VAN HAGAR in Lake Tahoe??

Sammy Hagar’s Cabo Wabo Cantina, in Cabo, Mexico, will now place another tequila-infested watering hole in Lake Tahoe at Harvey’s. To celebrate the opening, Hagar has announced the ‘Cinquo de Cabo Blowout’ bash, which is to take place Friday, April 30th through Sunday May 1st. Be sure to check out RedRocker.com for more details.
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

why is that everytime i read or see sammy's name i have a great urge to take a big shit? is it because of the subconcious effort to cleans myself of that sandle wearing, capri pant wearing sunglass wearing fruit?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• TMR

LOL.......at least Spam knows how to do business....spreading the tequilla from Mexico to Nevada....

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Van Hagar IN Lake Tahoe??

Wishful thinking on TMR's part?
        Formerly Tormented VH Fan
        Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
          Commando
          • Mar 2003

Van Hagar IN Lake Tahoe??

Wishful thinking on TMR's part?
          <br />
          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rotharmy@localhost' (Using password: YES) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

van hagar in lake tahoe ...

cant wait for van halen in rhode island..........

van halen rocks w/sam or dave
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Starwood

Great. Another reason to stay on the North Shore.
              South Shore is MADE for Spammy. Sperry topsiders and Dockers in front of every nickle slot machine.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                van hagar in lake tahoe ...

cant wait for van halen in rhode island..........

van halen rocks w/sam or dave
                Sammy's name keeps appearing and I somehow have the drizzling shits again...Im thinking theres a connection. No more Spammy in the Army...(unless we are hanging that bastard)
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  No more Spammy in the Army...(unless we are hanging that bastard)
                  I'll second that motion!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

That's the most intelligent thing you have ever said on a message board...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      That's the most intelligent thing you have ever said on a message board...
                      Oh I dunno. Ive said some pretty smart ass things Elvis. You just need to be where I am at the same time, so we can share these intelligent things together. Now how's about a beer? Better yet. It's getting on to the toking hour. Let's stroll to the kitchen sink, so I can make myself an after supper Pot Bong and enjoy another eve in The Army!

Comment

Working...