Thread: Bert's back!!!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Bert's back!!!

And it's about time, it's about time, it's just about time!!!

If Moore cant play with the big boys then he should go back to playing pond hockey....Welcome back the Superstar mates!!

BAM

!
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What Bert did was disgusting. . .I wouldn't shed a tear if they don't let him come back until Moore does.

He ended the way a guy can make his living, so the NHL doesn't let him play 17 games.
    Keep on Rothing in the Free World

!
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Bert's back!!!

Originally posted by Thorman
    If Moore cant play with the big boys then he should go back to playing pond hockey
    Ya, breaking your neck will do that to you. Life's a bitch, eh?

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by UGS
    What Bert did was disgusting. . .I wouldn't shed a tear if they don't let him come back until Moore does.

He ended the way a guy can make his living, so the NHL doesn't let him play 17 games.
    Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt...but obviously you do not understand hockey at all!!!!

Moore should have accepted his fate of having to "answer the bell" to the whole Canucks team, if need be.

Also, he is an also-ran, a fringe player who is milking this for all he can, and will never play in the NHL again because he is a pussy and a coward. Not because of his injuries.

Sorry, the truth!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by UGS

Yes it was disgusting? Was it any worse then what Suter did to Kariya a few years back? What McSorley did to Brashear? What Hunter did to Turgeon? The point is, ugly things happen in all sports, intentional or not. He is sorry, has paid the price and its time to let him play. Not only did he lose 500 grand, but he lost 350,000 in sponsorships, the chance to earn income in Europe, and to play on two World teams...

Pierre (Im a frog) Lacroix announced at the press conference that Moore had a broken neck which was the farthest thing from the truth...He had two cracked vertabrae caused by his idiotic teammates jumping on him and Bertuzzi...Had they not done that, Moore would have walked away with a concusion at best....

And, to top it off..It is well known that the only effects Moore is struggling with today are "concussion like ailments"

Moore and his cronies are milking this for everything....F$%K him!!

BAM
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by UGS
    Ya, breaking your neck will do that to you. Life's a bitch, eh?
    You know that you are an ignorant prick..He never broke his neck!! That was the US media sensalizing the whole affair.....If you listen to the press conference with the Av's GM he clearly states it was two vertabrae that were cracked..A frigging dumb US reporter asks him if that means a broken neck and Lacroix jumps all over it saying that it was a broken neck....

And Britney Spears has hope of having another #1 single....Gimme a break...go back to Halifax and pretend that Canada cares about what you say

BAM

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Moore should have accepted his fate of having to "answer the bell" to the whole Canucks team, if need be.

Also, he is an also-ran, a fringe player who is milking this for all he can, and will never play in the NHL again because he is a pussy and a coward. Not because of his injuries.

Sorry, the truth! [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly..there is a reason Colorado didnt resign him

BAM

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It kills me to agree with Thorman...

Look to Moore's own teamates, who quickily distanced themselves and did not offer much in the way of support.

In the off-season there was outright claims of fraud from his the former teamates.

You cannot be a fourth-line, fringe player and dummy a superstar like Marcus Naslund without expecting to stand up to any and ALL who want to make you accountable.

He was a pussy and should have fought Bertuzzi rather than frantically skate away from harm.

He will never play again in the NHL because no team wants a player with such a lack of character

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All Bert did was sucker punch someone who didn't want to fight. Not taking Moore's side, but tell it all.

Why didn't he face him first before punching him?

He dicked his team by getting himself suspended for the playoff, they could have used him, no?

And then all I saw Bert do is cry like a bitch at news conferences and offer apologies.

Tell the whole story.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    All Bert did was sucker punch someone who didn't want to fight. Not taking Moore's side, but tell it all.

He dicked his team by getting himself suspended for the playoff, they could have used him, no?

And then all I saw Bert do is cry like a bitch at news conferences and offer apologies.

Tell the whole story.
    Bert chased him, grabbing him yelling at him to fight.../

It is unprecedented in the NHL for someone to be such a pussy...how Bert managed to control himself to only punch him in the head I will never know.

Seriously, you are a checking forward who cheapshots a superstar, and you choose to fight the smallest and worst fighter (Matt Cooke) on that team!!!???

No f-ing way do you get off that easy!! Not in a real man's league such as the NHL.

Try passing that shit off in the NFL.

Tell me that would go over there. You Can't!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But did Bert sucker punch Moore?

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes he did sucker punch him.

Any and all hockey players would turn around and deal with their karma

Why was he out on the ice at all?

The Canucks were losing badly and at the best of times that means some fighting.

Given that the two teams were battling for conference positions, I say it is more likely that Granato and Moore had a plan to bait one or more Canucks into such a situation.

Given all that had preceded that moment, it is ridiculous that Brian Burke was fined and Granato was not!!

Again...look to Moore's former teammates and their lack of support for all you need to know

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He could have faced him and punched him. That's all I'm saying.

I don't care what his team mates think, what anyone thinks. The fact is that Moore is taking all this criticism, fine.

What I'm saying is that no matter what, Bertuzzi sucker punched him. That isn't being a tough guy.

And it wasn't smart and did the Canucks not a bit of good because he was out for the playoffs.

Was he baited? Sure, probably. All part of hockey too.

The one point I'm making is Bertuzzi should have faced him and kicked his ass.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That would have been best...

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz

Tell the whole story.
    Yes, Bert hit him and in doing so did what many a player has done before....Very often I have seen players take a punch, stick, jab whatver when they were not expecting it....He caught him with a "bad" punch resulting in him going to the ice and it was a freak accident...Buty lets lay blame where it belongs. Yes Bert does bear blame but so do the other Colorado guys who did the dogpile...

Moore was trying to make a name for himself when he hit Naslund. He was unable to do it as a real player to resorted to a cheap hit to get the attention and stay under contract.

Way more to all this then one player hitting another from behind

Glad to see Bert back where he belongs, he has paid enough

BAM

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aren't you supposed to leave and suck milk from your daddy's titties?:eek:

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I enjoy watching Canadians argue about hockey....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bertuzzi should have been suspended this year as well...I hope to see someone take him down in much the same way he took down Moore, I can hardly wait....Fucking sissy

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by superdave
    Bertuzzi should have been suspended this year as well...I hope to see someone take him down in much the same way he took down Moore, I can hardly wait....Fucking sissy
    Too bad for you, every player in the NHL supports him and is disgusted by Moore.

This is hockey, not some kid's game like baseball.

People like you are like puppets spitting out the same stuff you've heard from your ignorant sportscasters or any other US-based "flavor of the month" newscaster.

Someone take down Bertuzzi??! Good luck...

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't have no beef with you, dude...I just can't stand the fucker

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That I can understand. He is moody and somewhat tempermental and has frustrated me on occassion.

One thing that irks me in all walks of life is when people turn on the news or sports and take someone's view on the matter as gospel without considering their motivation or the realities of news sensationalism.

It was a joke to see what was coming out of eastern Canada and the US - newscasters (not sports guys) all of a sudden "discovered" hockey as this incident unfolded and lo and behold, they had strong opinions about "the game".

F-ing news sensationalism!!

Even here in Vancouver, Ted Chernecki (some local news idiot) saw fit to knock on Todd's door (HIS HOME!!!!) to ask him questions shouting through his front door.

Knowledgable sports casters have to face Bert in the locker room and would never do that.

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We have a lot of idiots like that in the media here in Minnesota as well

Thread Information