Thread: endorsements up for sale on ebay

lucky wilbury

Talking endorsements up for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1467

As the duly elected supreme leader of the proud and sovereign European principality of Bogusonia, and a secret backer of the presumptive Democratic nominee, I am proud to offer proof of my support for his overthrow of the Bush regime to the highest bidder. This offer is open to anyone except that guy up in the stands who had the nerve to dare ask the presumptive nominee if he had any real proof his claim, and who then got wagged at by the righteous Democratic finger of the presumptive nominee. You , buddy, can not bid on me. I only allow bidding by other less inquisitive Republicans, any Democrat, former Bathe Pary officials who now are NOT spending their time in rat holes and thus have access to the internet, and to the 37 supporters of Ralph Nader. This offer is not to be confused with any other auction by fake foreign leaders who are making exaggerated claims in the hope of making a fast buck on Ebay. I am not doing this for the money (well, not entirely for the money anyway) I am doing it out of principal because I believe that the presumptive Democratic nominee is the best chance for better relations between Bogusonia and the U.S. I am the real McCoy, a true foreign leader, and I have a number of other foreign leaders who will vouch for me, but I just am not able to provide their names to you because I think it's important to protect our confidential discussions, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Do not be fooled by other competing claims offering foreign endorsements for the presumptive Democratic nominee. This offer is genuine. In fact it is so genuine, that I need to protect my identity and so I can not post a picture here of me on a beach in Cancun in my Speedo in order to make sure that the vote to allow Bogusonia's entry into the European Union is not threatened. The winner of this auction will get a nicely printed, but unsigned and uncorroborated document printed in WORD format on standard white paper authenticating my unconditional support of the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States. You have to spend your own money to frame it. For another five bucks I'll throw in a computer printout showing the presumptive Democratic nominee with Jane Fonda, and for ten bucks I can whip one up showing him with Jane Fonda AND Howard Dean. Yeaaggghhhhh.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1467

As the duly elected supreme leader of the proud and sovereign European principality of Bogusonia, and a secret backer of the presumptive Democratic nominee, I am proud to offer proof of my support for his overthrow of the Bush regime to the highest bidder. This offer is open to anyone except that guy up in the stands who had the nerve to dare ask the presumptive nominee if he had any real proof his claim, and who then got wagged at by the righteous Democratic finger of the presumptive nominee. You , buddy, can not bid on me. I only allow bidding by other less inquisitive Republicans, any Democrat, former Bathe Pary officials who now are NOT spending their time in rat holes and thus have access to the internet, and to the 37 supporters of Ralph Nader. This offer is not to be confused with any other auction by fake foreign leaders who are making exaggerated claims in the hope of making a fast buck on Ebay. I am not doing this for the money (well, not entirely for the money anyway) I am doing it out of principal because I believe that the presumptive Democratic nominee is the best chance for better relations between Bogusonia and the U.S. I am the real McCoy, a true foreign leader, and I have a number of other foreign leaders who will vouch for me, but I just am not able to provide their names to you because I think it's important to protect our confidential discussions, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Do not be fooled by other competing claims offering foreign endorsements for the presumptive Democratic nominee. This offer is genuine. In fact it is so genuine, that I need to protect my identity and so I can not post a picture here of me on a beach in Cancun in my Speedo in order to make sure that the vote to allow Bogusonia's entry into the European Union is not threatened. The winner of this auction will get a nicely printed, but unsigned and uncorroborated document printed in WORD format on standard white paper authenticating my unconditional support of the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States. You have to spend your own money to frame it. For another five bucks I'll throw in a computer printout showing the presumptive Democratic nominee with Jane Fonda, and for ten bucks I can whip one up showing him with Jane Fonda AND Howard Dean. Yeaaggghhhhh.
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rotharmy@localhost' (Using password: YES) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

John and Teresa have the $$$$ for any and all endorsements.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This is just stupid...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Not only is it stupid, but if somebody actually bids on this BS, these people will be on the hook for E-Bay's cut of the proceeds

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    FORD should move to Bogusonia...

He could be president...

Thread Information