• Matt White
    • Jun 2004

"I've got you...under my skin...."

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by conmee
      Look, I just gave BB his Roth Army Donor tag... and now I find in this thread that BB and ROF are going at it... see... motherfuckers never tell me what the fuck is going on around this dump...

Ok... so what the fuck is going on around here? Bueno, what the fuck is going on? Why are you and ROF at it, he just got here? You donated cash jack money to Sarge, so I figure you are cool, but if you're really a fag with curlers and a Sammy Lover... bro, that just won't fly around here...

Well, I think it's been pretty well established in the last year plus or so that I'm not much for the things of Sammy Hagar...lol...basically, ROF showed up and posted the same message 30 times (i.e. "Do You Hear the Footsteps(c)", "The Sheep Pen Indeed(c)", "You're Fags(c)", etc), and it was getting a wee bit tiresome. I think we all got the point after five posts or so of the same shit. It's certainly nothing new to us, and it's very pedestrian.

So I'm not going to doubt you, but I need a proper accounting from you on what the fuck is going on, otherwise.... well... shit man, I can't just go befriending gay ass Sammy lovers, you know? And I don't give a damn what people use as an avatar... but I can see you getting shit from some for the whole Dungeons and Dragons/Death Dealer motif.

Well...I'm not much one for Dungeons and Dragons...oh sure, I'll freely admit I played as a kid, but I kinda gave up and lost interest after my 25th level fighter became essentially untouchable - which was when I was about 14 or so - and I retired from the gaming thing and never went back to it, with the sole exception of trying out the Star Wars RPG. These days, the whole D&D bit strikes me as somewhat silly, but I have fond memories of good times with good friends playing it back in the day.

That being said, though, I've always been a fan of fantasy artwork - well, of artwork in general, really. I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't have THAT kind of talent. Two of my favorite artists are H.R. Giger and Frank Frazetta, and I decided to let the Vader avatar take a vacation for a while - so I opted for something from Frazetta. Could have just as easily taken something from Giger, too. Vader will come back, it's almost a trademark here for me now, but I was kinda getting tired of the same old same old and wanted to do something different for a while.

As far as what ROF or Man With No Name think of my avatar, I could give a fuck. I don't exactly start poll threads to see what people think of what I should do with my avatar, and their opinion is of absolutely zero consequence to me.

Anyhow, clear this shit up would be helpful. I finally do something around here with the admin board, and now I don't want to find out I fucked up, you dig?

Where the fuck is Ron Mezrico when you need him? lmao

Hope that helped

That is all.

Icon.
      Last edited by bueno bob; 10-05-2005, 10:03 AM.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Well...I'm not much one for Dungeons and Dragons...oh sure, I'll freely admit I played as a kid, but I kinda gave up and lost interest after my 25th level fighter became essentially untouchable - which was when I was about 14 or so - and I retired from the gaming thing and never went back to it, with the sole exception of trying out the Star Wars RPG. These days, the whole D&D bit strikes me as somewhat silly, but I have fond memories of good times with good friends playing it back in the day.

That being said, though, I've always been a fan of fantasy artwork - well, of artwork in general, really. I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't have THAT kind of talent. Two of my favorite artists are H.R. Giger and Frank Frazetta, and I decided to let the Vader avatar take a vacation for a while - so I opted for something from Frazetta. Could have just as easily taken something from Giger, too. Vader will come back, it's almost a trademark here for me now, but I was kinda getting tired of the same old same old and wanted to do something different for a while.
        Yeah, you retired, sure--

And we can't wait until you go back to being the "Sith Lord"

I'll bet you are playing with Star Wars Figures as we speak--

Nice

I'll freely admit to nailing boresome blob right on the head.

Come meet the Dealer--yeah--sure--

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TheManWithNoName
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

LMAO!!! Ok, I have a totally gay fucking admission to make..... when I was in grad school back in 2000, two friends and I decided to make fun of all the folks taking Halloween seriously... I mean there were some great costumes and all... but people dressing up like Austin Powers and other shit... I never did get adult costume wearing... this isn't old school 18th century costume ball events with elegant gowns and dancing... it's the standard people make a half-assed attempt to be some fucking celebrity or the standard dracula with cape and fake teeth...

So anyway, we go down to fuckin' Walmart and and buy those kid's costumes... you know the ones with just a plastic mask with holes in the eyes and mouth, that come with some cheap ass nylon jumpsuit to wear over your clothes? aka poor kids' costumes, or just lazy parent's costumes... So... the three of us buy these Darth Maul costumes for $5 a piece and one of these plastic "light sabers" that extend each end like the Sith Lord himself!!!! With batteries, these fuckin' things glow in the dark too!!!! hahahhah

Of course, we look stupid as hell, three guys wearing these kid's costumes over normal clothing, with cape, light saber and sith lord masks... running around beating people with these goddam sabres.... and we won Runner-Up to the most creative costumes... rotflmao!!!!!

So... fuck, man, I can't deny I've been a Sith Lord too.... I think I'm going with a self-imposed 1 week suspension from the Army for that fuckin' stunt...

May the force be with you.

Icon.

P.S.

BB, your story sounds legit, but I'll have to keep an eye on things for awhile, you understand? Or maybe I won't, since everytime I leave the server room I find out something new about the Army I wish I hadn't... lol...

P.P.S.

And goddam, you're welcome for the Army Donor Tag activation!!! I'm tellin' ya, I get no respect around this motherfuckin' place!!!! lol
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              May the force be with you.

Icon.

P.S.

Your story sounds legit, but I'll have to keep an eye on things for awhile, you understand? Or maybe I won't, since everytime I leave the server room I find out something new about the Army I wish I hadn't... lol...

lol...absolutely...

P.P.S.

And goddam, you're welcome for the Army Donor Tag activation!!! I'm tellin' ya, I get no respect around this motherfuckin' place!!!! lol

OK, OK - thank you already! Jesus!
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

The difference ICON?

You did it as a joke--

This guy actually think he IS a Sith Lord--

He's probably the dude lunging around with the light saber in that internet e-mail that was going around--

and finally bob--thank christ--you are posting what is truly in your head--nothing--

thanks dude--

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

And the best part?

ballsac bobber has found a way to get that post count up so more people can vote for him--

Yo--bobber--when you come up with something--let me know--

better yet--

don't--not knowing will equal knowing--

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Now, added onto his patheticness as a role-player--we can add post pounder--

damn, and I was saving pounder for another witty knock on his name--

damn you--

and I love it--every time he posts me quoting nothing--you just know he's seething under that Battle Axe helmet--

I'm starting to fear for my life--the Death Dealer is getting hot under her helmet--

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Now, added onto his patheticness as a role-player--we can add post pounder--

damn, and I was saving pounder for another witty knock on his name--

damn you--

and I love it--every time he posts me quoting nothing--you just know he's seething under that Battle Axe helmet--

I'm starting to fear for my life--the Death Dealer is getting hot under her helmet--
                        lol

Little man, I've seen some troubles in the time I've travelled across this earth. I've seen some drama, and I've had some real enemies. You and your pedestrian efforts to draw attention to yourself (and draw me into another pointless flame war with you) are about as much concern to me as a cloudy day.

On a seperate note, though, I had a wonderful lunch with my wife before she went to work - meal was grate, conversation was grater.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Smashing!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                            Veteran
                            • Nov 2006

Aliases are ghey. Seems like its been a problem on this board for quite some time.
                            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                              Aliases are ghey. Seems like its been a problem on this board for quite some time.
                              Sometimes aliases are funny though, it's all about intent I suppose.
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Sometimes...there is more than meets the eye...sometimes not too.............

Comment

Working...