"I've got you...under my skin...."

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by conmee
    Look, I just gave BB his Roth Army Donor tag... and now I find in this thread that BB and ROF are going at it... see... motherfuckers never tell me what the fuck is going on around this dump...

Ok... so what the fuck is going on around here? Bueno, what the fuck is going on? Why are you and ROF at it, he just got here? You donated cash jack money to Sarge, so I figure you are cool, but if you're really a fag with curlers and a Sammy Lover... bro, that just won't fly around here...

Well, I think it's been pretty well established in the last year plus or so that I'm not much for the things of Sammy Hagar...lol...basically, ROF showed up and posted the same message 30 times (i.e. "Do You Hear the Footsteps(c)", "The Sheep Pen Indeed(c)", "You're Fags(c)", etc), and it was getting a wee bit tiresome. I think we all got the point after five posts or so of the same shit. It's certainly nothing new to us, and it's very pedestrian.

So I'm not going to doubt you, but I need a proper accounting from you on what the fuck is going on, otherwise.... well... shit man, I can't just go befriending gay ass Sammy lovers, you know? And I don't give a damn what people use as an avatar... but I can see you getting shit from some for the whole Dungeons and Dragons/Death Dealer motif.

Well...I'm not much one for Dungeons and Dragons...oh sure, I'll freely admit I played as a kid, but I kinda gave up and lost interest after my 25th level fighter became essentially untouchable - which was when I was about 14 or so - and I retired from the gaming thing and never went back to it, with the sole exception of trying out the Star Wars RPG. These days, the whole D&D bit strikes me as somewhat silly, but I have fond memories of good times with good friends playing it back in the day.

That being said, though, I've always been a fan of fantasy artwork - well, of artwork in general, really. I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't have THAT kind of talent. Two of my favorite artists are H.R. Giger and Frank Frazetta, and I decided to let the Vader avatar take a vacation for a while - so I opted for something from Frazetta. Could have just as easily taken something from Giger, too. Vader will come back, it's almost a trademark here for me now, but I was kinda getting tired of the same old same old and wanted to do something different for a while.

As far as what ROF or Man With No Name think of my avatar, I could give a fuck. I don't exactly start poll threads to see what people think of what I should do with my avatar, and their opinion is of absolutely zero consequence to me.

Anyhow, clear this shit up would be helpful. I finally do something around here with the admin board, and now I don't want to find out I fucked up, you dig?

Where the fuck is Ron Mezrico when you need him? lmao

Hope that helped

That is all.

Icon.
    Last edited by bueno bob; 10-05-2005 at 10:03 AM.
    Twistin' by the pool.

TheManWithNoName
    Well...I'm not much one for Dungeons and Dragons...oh sure, I'll freely admit I played as a kid, but I kinda gave up and lost interest after my 25th level fighter became essentially untouchable - which was when I was about 14 or so - and I retired from the gaming thing and never went back to it, with the sole exception of trying out the Star Wars RPG. These days, the whole D&D bit strikes me as somewhat silly, but I have fond memories of good times with good friends playing it back in the day.

That being said, though, I've always been a fan of fantasy artwork - well, of artwork in general, really. I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't have THAT kind of talent. Two of my favorite artists are H.R. Giger and Frank Frazetta, and I decided to let the Vader avatar take a vacation for a while - so I opted for something from Frazetta. Could have just as easily taken something from Giger, too. Vader will come back, it's almost a trademark here for me now, but I was kinda getting tired of the same old same old and wanted to do something different for a while.
    Yeah, you retired, sure--

And we can't wait until you go back to being the "Sith Lord"

I'll bet you are playing with Star Wars Figures as we speak--

Nice

I'll freely admit to nailing boresome blob right on the head.

Come meet the Dealer--yeah--sure--

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by TheManWithNoName

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!!! Ok, I have a totally gay fucking admission to make..... when I was in grad school back in 2000, two friends and I decided to make fun of all the folks taking Halloween seriously... I mean there were some great costumes and all... but people dressing up like Austin Powers and other shit... I never did get adult costume wearing... this isn't old school 18th century costume ball events with elegant gowns and dancing... it's the standard people make a half-assed attempt to be some fucking celebrity or the standard dracula with cape and fake teeth...

So anyway, we go down to fuckin' Walmart and and buy those kid's costumes... you know the ones with just a plastic mask with holes in the eyes and mouth, that come with some cheap ass nylon jumpsuit to wear over your clothes? aka poor kids' costumes, or just lazy parent's costumes... So... the three of us buy these Darth Maul costumes for $5 a piece and one of these plastic "light sabers" that extend each end like the Sith Lord himself!!!! With batteries, these fuckin' things glow in the dark too!!!! hahahhah

Of course, we look stupid as hell, three guys wearing these kid's costumes over normal clothing, with cape, light saber and sith lord masks... running around beating people with these goddam sabres.... and we won Runner-Up to the most creative costumes... rotflmao!!!!!

So... fuck, man, I can't deny I've been a Sith Lord too.... I think I'm going with a self-imposed 1 week suspension from the Army for that fuckin' stunt...

May the force be with you.

Icon.

P.S.

BB, your story sounds legit, but I'll have to keep an eye on things for awhile, you understand? Or maybe I won't, since everytime I leave the server room I find out something new about the Army I wish I hadn't... lol...

P.P.S.

And goddam, you're welcome for the Army Donor Tag activation!!! I'm tellin' ya, I get no respect around this motherfuckin' place!!!! lol
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by conmee
    May the force be with you.

Icon.

P.S.

Your story sounds legit, but I'll have to keep an eye on things for awhile, you understand? Or maybe I won't, since everytime I leave the server room I find out something new about the Army I wish I hadn't... lol...

lol...absolutely...

P.P.S.

And goddam, you're welcome for the Army Donor Tag activation!!! I'm tellin' ya, I get no respect around this motherfuckin' place!!!! lol

OK, OK - thank you already! Jesus!

TheManWithNoName
    The difference ICON?

You did it as a joke--

This guy actually think he IS a Sith Lord--

He's probably the dude lunging around with the light saber in that internet e-mail that was going around--

and finally bob--thank christ--you are posting what is truly in your head--nothing--

thanks dude--

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

TheManWithNoName
    And the best part?

ballsac bobber has found a way to get that post count up so more people can vote for him--

Yo--bobber--when you come up with something--let me know--

better yet--

don't--not knowing will equal knowing--

TheManWithNoName
    Now, added onto his patheticness as a role-player--we can add post pounder--

damn, and I was saving pounder for another witty knock on his name--

damn you--

and I love it--every time he posts me quoting nothing--you just know he's seething under that Battle Axe helmet--

I'm starting to fear for my life--the Death Dealer is getting hot under her helmet--

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now, added onto his patheticness as a role-player--we can add post pounder--

damn, and I was saving pounder for another witty knock on his name--

damn you--

and I love it--every time he posts me quoting nothing--you just know he's seething under that Battle Axe helmet--

I'm starting to fear for my life--the Death Dealer is getting hot under her helmet--
    lol

Little man, I've seen some troubles in the time I've travelled across this earth. I've seen some drama, and I've had some real enemies. You and your pedestrian efforts to draw attention to yourself (and draw me into another pointless flame war with you) are about as much concern to me as a cloudy day.

On a seperate note, though, I had a wonderful lunch with my wife before she went to work - meal was grate, conversation was grater.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Smashing!

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Aliases are ghey. Seems like its been a problem on this board for quite some time.
    Trollidillo-T

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman Roth
    Aliases are ghey. Seems like its been a problem on this board for quite some time.
    Sometimes aliases are funny though, it's all about intent I suppose.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sometimes...there is more than meets the eye...sometimes not too.............

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Die alias's ,DIE !!!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahh...the good ole days...

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah whatever - glad you think its funny.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If somebody has an alias purely to be malicious towards someone else, then obviously it's not funny.

But if they have a comedy alias it's damn funny - Jesus, for example, is hilarious.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "ALIAS"

I hardly knew her..............

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah whatever - glad you think its funny.
    Back in the day, there were a lot of aliases around here that were pretty funny. Unfortunately, most of the new school hasn't taken away the two most important elements - the necessary degree of self-depreciation and humor.

When it comes to aliases, I'm guilty, sure. But I can see the humor in an alias, so long as it's done right. Three Lock Rock, for instance, was a raging success and a nice little "community project", so to speak - at first. The mistake with him was that when it was time to say enough, we only said "more". Of course, I'm not alone in that guilt, but I've 'seen the light' in the time since.

I'm proud to say that I haven't operated an alias in a VERY long time now...and the last time 3LR raised his head, he was shut down VERY quickly, which was really the last bit of the icing on the cake, and I'm fine with that.

The new aliases/trolls...just don't really know how to do it right, not like some of the older guys did. And hell, if I can say any one thing for certain, it's that I learned from watching some of the best in the business.

I don't honestly think it's anything to be upset over, though.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    QUALITY

The key...grasped by few...appreciated by all

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    QUALITY

The key...grasped by few...appreciated by all
    Exactly...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    :confused:

wtf is up Hyman's ass lately?

Seems like ever since we shut down Julia he's been a lot less Roth, and alot more, well..... Hymen.

someone pull out his tampon before toxic shock sets in...

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob

Oh of course you are right...no reason to get upset at being followed around everytime you post, being wrongfully accused of committing Class A1 felonies and crimes against human nature by a poster who is nevertheless allowed to post dick picks in his sig.

No reason to get upset about that time the day after I PM'ed Pojo my personal cell number, finding text messages from one alias making reference to the Roth Army (and anal sex)...

No reason to get upset about the management giving Saviki hell for harmless (yet sometimes annoying) posts while real trolls and aliases are allowed carte blanche to commit libel against respected posters (and I'm not talking about myself here - I am talking specifically about The KiD, Diamond Jimi and HardRock69, who, unfortunately, finally fed up by it all, seems to have followed in the footsteps of The KiD).

I could go on but there is really no point...I simply don't give a fuck anymore. Every once in a while I feel compelled to respond - I guess because I still have friends that post here and there might be an opportunity for us to get together at another Van Halen show in a few months. And I would hate if any of those particular people I have met and consider my friends from this site would be swayed by the alias' tripe. I don't think that they would but the thought has crossed my mind.

So in the end you actually are correct in that statement. Its just like Pojo said the last time he was online: I don't care enough to log in most the time anymore. I used to. But not anymore. I can't get the pages to load here anyway.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Decent enough guy.....

if what he says is true...and I have no reason to doubt 'em...thats fucked up....

yeah...there are some guttless wonders who have to resort to aliases to vent their frustrations....but...thats life in the big city

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your sense of humour is really limited, isn't it?
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman-Gary Glitter-Roth
    Oh of course you are right...no reason to get upset at being followed around everytime you post, being wrongfully accused of committing Class A1 felonies and crimes against human nature by a poster who is nevertheless allowed to post dick picks in his sig.

No reason to get upset about that time the day after I PM'ed Pojo my personal cell number, finding text messages from one alias making reference to the Roth Army (and anal sex)...

No reason to get upset about the management giving Saviki hell for harmless (yet sometimes annoying) posts while real trolls and aliases are allowed carte blanche to commit libel against respected posters (and I'm not talking about myself here - I am talking specifically about The KiD, Diamond Jimi and HardRock69, who, unfortunately, finally fed up by it all, seems to have followed in the footsteps of The KiD).

I could go on but there is really no point...I simply don't give a fuck anymore. Every once in a while I feel compelled to respond - I guess because I still have friends that post here and there might be an opportunity for us to get together at another Van Halen show in a few months. And I would hate if any of those particular people I have met and consider my friends from this site would be swayed by the alias' tripe. I don't think that they would but the thought has crossed my mind.

So in the end you actually are correct in that statement. Its just like Pojo said the last time he was online: I don't care enough to log in most the time anymore. I used to. But not anymore. I can't get the pages to load here anyway.

Hyman (fuckhowardstern) Stop crying
    If you can't handle it here anymore then fuck off back to the links.

Have a great day

X
    Last edited by katie; 12-18-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I disagree but I would be slightly interested to hear how you may think my sense of humor is limited. I may even check this thread again before I go to sleep.

Yes, I agree, Jesus Christ and Satan are funny - but that's Ford. Everybody knows its Ford and Ford is funny. And some of the Katydid aliases were hilarious and if Joe Thunder is an alias (which surely he was) that was funny too.

I fail to see any humor in what I described in my most recent post. In fact I think its pretty cowardly and pussy behaviour, truth be told. And I similarly don't see anything funny in the fact that entertaining, good posters and loyal Dave fans are being driven away from posting at the site (and again I'm not talking of myself). Maybe that's the way y'all want it. I don't give a shit.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Decent enough guy.....

if what he says is true...and I have no reason to doubt 'em...thats fucked up....

yeah...there are some guttless wonders who have to resort to aliases to vent their frustrations....but...thats life in the big city
    Agreed.

Always thought he was cool....

Had no idea about what he's talking about here, except for a pm a while back from him defending himself to me. As if I needed it.

I thought much of his issues had to do with ddlr, which I know nothing about, thank god.

The dramas unfolding here are more than enough for me...

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by katie

Hyman (fuckhowardstern) Stop crying
    If you can't handle it here anymore then fuck off back the links.

Have a great day

X
    Well - I never posted at the links and in fact I can probably count the times on both hands that I have even lurked over there. But whatever - you, for once, are absolutely right otherwise. There are a million more entertaining sites than this lame crap. Have fun with your twisted, cowardly, high school games, whoeveryou are this login.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Back in the day, there were a lot of aliases around here that were pretty funny. Unfortunately, most of the new school hasn't taken away the two most important elements - the necessary degree of self-depreciation and humor.

When it comes to aliases, I'm guilty, sure. But I can see the humor in an alias, so long as it's done right. Three Lock Rock, for instance, was a raging success and a nice little "community project", so to speak - at first. The mistake with him was that when it was time to say enough, we only said "more". Of course, I'm not alone in that guilt, but I've 'seen the light' in the time since.

I'm proud to say that I haven't operated an alias in a VERY long time now...and the last time 3LR raised his head, he was shut down VERY quickly, which was really the last bit of the icing on the cake, and I'm fine with that.

The new aliases/trolls...just don't really know how to do it right, not like some of the older guys did. And hell, if I can say any one thing for certain, it's that I learned from watching some of the best in the business.

Some people get really, really upset over nothing apparently...

I can't even remember any recent alias of note except GAR's "BlimpyCHIMP" crap...

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I disagree but I would be slightly interested to hear how you may think my sense of humor is limited. I may even check this thread again before I go to sleep.

Yes, I agree, Jesus Christ and Satan are funny - but that's Ford. Everybody knows its Ford and Ford is funny. And some of the Katydid aliases were hilarious and if Joe Thunder is an alias (which surely he was) that was funny too.

I fail to see any humor in what I described in my most recent post. In fact I think its pretty cowardly and pussy behaviour, truth be told. And I similarly don't see anything funny in the fact that entertaining, good posters and loyal Dave fans are being driven away from posting at the site (and again I'm not talking of myself). Maybe that's the way y'all want it. I don't give a shit.
    I mean in the way you clearly take the internet way too seriously.

If the aliases piss you off...ignore them...

Find that common thing we all share...real life problems.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I similarly don't see anything funny in the fact that entertaining, good posters and loyal Dave fans are being driven away from posting at the site (and again I'm not talking of myself). Maybe that's the way y'all want it. I don't give a shit.
    Sad but true...and its been going on for a LOOOoooooong time...

some have been banned from the site for crossing the line...

some freaks refuse to stay away.....

I think the nail was hit upon the head...the site is aboot DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN.......

the rest? Some entertaining bits...some funny stuff...some not so funny stuff...some boring shit...and some flat out tasteless people....

In the end?

Its only the net....

Most peoples interest goes thru a natural ebb/flow....

almost everyone here has logged off for extended periods.....

Why do they come back?

THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL.....

and...POPGEAR...UH uUHhuH U uh HU huH U hu UH uh uhhu

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    :confused:

wtf is up Hyman's ass lately?

Seems like ever since we shut down Julia he's been a lot less Roth, and alot more, well..... Hymen.

someone pull out his tampon before toxic shock sets in...

He's a mental case that can't help from having periotic online meltdowns...

I think this subject is what caused him to fall apart and be demodded at DDLR...

I have no idea how someone can have so much emotion over so little...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-18-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Decent enough guy.....

Funny, but he didn't seem to mind mentioning Fryingdutchman being a pedophile after a flamewar they had, even making up phony quotes to put in his sig...

I think you sort of reap what you sew...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman-Gary Glitter- Roth
    Well - I never posted at the links and in fact I can probably count the times on both hands that I have even lurked over there. But whatever - you, for once, are absolutely right otherwise. There are a million more entertaining sites than this lame crap. Have fun with your twisted, cowardly, high school games, whoeveryou are this login.
    Another one bites the dust.......

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Probably 96% or better of ALL the aliases that have registered at this site are by and large harmless, and have proven to be harmless fun. Sometimes it goes beyond fun into overkill, sure. And, very rarely, it occasionally goes WAY over the overkill line, also, into the "real life issue" arena (although that's been (thankfully) very few and far between here).

Honestly, I've posted on other message boards where the spillover into real life from the board is so ridiculously large, it'd make the problems experienced between here, the Links and DDLR.com combined look like a walk in the park on a Sunday afternoon by way of comparison.

When an alias gets to THAT level of harassment or whatever, it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator, and that goes for not only this site but any other.

Posting on the internet is a double edged sword and you run a degree of risk when you register at ANY website at all. There's no telling who you're going to piss off, who's going to take a shot at you or even how far they'll go. There are a couple of victims in Texas with a burned down mobile home that'll attest to that. And a firebomber currently sitting in jail that'll attest to it as well, for that matter.

So...I don't know...whatever the point is, it is. I certainly don't think it's "fun" or "interesting" to take an alias to the level that you're suggesting, Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic.

Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    “…it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator…”

Maybe. But if the alias is a mod himself, like you confirmed for me in this post:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...umber=1#vbform

I should SO edit that...

Steve, remember - I was HARDLY the only "Three Lock Rock" around this joint...there were a couple of other guilty parties, most of whom are now (or were) mods anyway...

On top of that, the "Three Lock Rock" alias bit existed LONG before I thought of the idea...just under different guises...and with different people running different names...

Most of the so-called "Power Players" on just about every Van Halen site are or have been guilty of stirring the shitpot on at least one occasion...

Short of your O/C behavioral patterns, I can't for the life of me imagine why you're still bitching about it after all this time?

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled Branigan Links...

sorry, it’s a reflection of the site.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie – who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn’t matter anyway. It is just a fucking messageboard - you’re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn’t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father’s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that’s no cause for worry, right?

“…Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic…”

Well…I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the messageboard starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) – I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say “yeah – that shit is gay.” Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can’t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.

“….Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.”

Yeah…um…I think I get the message here. That’s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever – I’m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.
    Last edited by Hyman Roth; 12-18-2007 at 10:19 PM.

Thread Information