Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Alias Report

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman Roth
    [B]“…and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.
    NO Hyman...indifference is aboot as far from the truth as possible....

THe gist of the situation...as I assume you already know...is that very little can actually be done aboot the situation by the "Mods"....

Since you've been a Mod...and know the limitations of the role...I'm kinda perplexed at the insinuation...

Mod can check IPs 'till their blue in the face...very difficult to prove the identity of an "alias"......trust me...there are a few I'd still like to know the true identity of....

What I was trying to say...and somehow missed the mark...is that the majority of veteran peeps here have had an "alias" who they tangled with...FASTERPUSSYCAT comes to mind.....

We never really "discovered" the true identities of these maggots...we just dealt with 'em...or crushed them.....

I don't think the ROTH ARMY is any different in that regard than any other fan site....but to somehow think that the "management" somehow turns a blind eye to the situation?

DO you really think SARGE...or the Dudes he has in charge have nothing else to do but ref petty arguements?

Strikes me as kinda funny...but it seems that the people who are nothing but nice on this site rarely have this problem...

The posters who have an attitude...and have no trouble telling people what they think...are a magnet for the cowards who resort to aliases....

When I just talked DAVE & the band...never had a problem.....

When I joined up with a certain "band" of likeminded zealots?

POW!!!!

so yeah...it kinda comes with the territory.....though to the extent you described is horseshit...and I'd take it to the highest ranking people here I could.....

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    “…it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator…”

Maybe. But if the alias is a mod himself, like you confirmed for me in this post:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...umber=1#vbform

sorry, it’s a reflection of the site.
    Well, you have to keep in mind, here, that of the "Not Ready for Prime Time Players" version of the Sheep Pen, none of us were mods when Three Lock Rock first reared his head. Well...I don't know, Max might have been a mod at the time, but...whatever...

In any regards, Three Lock Rock was a bit of an "April Fools" prank on the Army, and when the rest of the Pen got wind that it was me, it just kinda expanded to all of us...at any given point, it could have been myself...Nickd...Rikk...Lumbergh...Matt...7884...e ven Max and DG took a run with him for a spell, if I was informed correctly.

And like I said, it wasn't like it was any sort of original idea. It was good fun for a while. Got a lot of people riled up for sure, no doubt of that, and added a LOT of life to what was at that time a very dead Main forum.

Still, that doesn't reflect on management. Management determined that it was by and large harmless, therefore nothing was done about it. Were Three Lock Rock making death threats, pilfering through PMs or whatever else, that would have been a VERY different story, I'm sure.

The Three Lock Rock example is just one of many, of course...and that is, generally speaking, the state of aliases here.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie – who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn’t matter anyway. It is just a fucking message board - you’re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.
    It may be a bit presumptive on my part to say so, but if I was personally going through all of the experiences you describe, hell yes I'd take it seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn’t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father’s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that’s no cause for worry, right?
    Again, there's a distinction here. The average alias is harmless and nothing to be overly concerned about. Which is not what you're talking about, but I assume it's a deeper personal issue with somebody specific, so...I don't know anything about that...

“…Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic…”

Well…I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the message board starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) – I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say “yeah – that shit is gay.” Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can’t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.
    Well, what would you have us do about it? We post the way we post; if you're having a real life issue with somebody stalking you or whatever...that's in your ballpark to fix, however you have to do it...

“….Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.”

Yeah…um…I think I get the message here. That’s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever – I’m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.
    I'm not telling you to get the fuck out or anything related, I'm saying that if you think that you have a SERIOUS, REAL LIFE issue with being stalked by somebody online, than there are probably better alternatives than going to the stalker's home and complaining about it in an open forum.

I have been complaining...about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the message board starting shit in general...I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity...to step up and say “yeah – that shit is gay.”

Well, sure, in the case YOU'RE describing, I don't think anybody's going to disagree with you. But even if you had found some "cool posters with integrity", what good would that have done?

Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue...
    Last edited by bueno bob; 12-18-2007 at 10:53 PM.
    Twistin' by the pool.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This guy is a Lawyer?!?

I think NICK was right on the mark....

MELTDOWN.....

lets try and talk the guy down from the ledge......

One minute he's holding SHESH's feet to the fire...and now this?

Maybe FLAPPO can talk some sense to him.....:confused:

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    .” Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can’t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.

Damn That Routine Of Ours.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Having read through the couple of pages before this one, I find myself right where I started. It's kinda like running out of chalk during a physics exam...if you're drunk and paranoid. Maybe there's a whole stick of chalk on the tray? Did I mention old-school physics exams are occasionally on chalkboards? That's right, in the plural. One on the left, one in the front, and one on the right. Back to the couple of pages.....

Here goes:

Dealing with aliases is like playing chinese checkers. Keeping your marbles together.....striving for alignment. Maybe it's more like playing Operation...don't hit the sides and shit? Chess...Monopoly....Risk...Clue..

When the going get's tough, you always have the option of throwing the fucking board against the wall.

You_Can_Trust_Me

Remember that??

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO - I'm not as concerned for my personal safety as you seem to think I should be. Getting some stupid text message and having some idiot on a David Lee Roth website telling me I am a pedophile after every post I make doesn't exactly qualify as a life crisis in my book. But that's just me.

After all - this is someone who is scared to log in under his normal username and tell someone else they have a problem with their posts. Although times like these I have to respect Ductman and Thomed a little for logging in and saying in no uncertain terms "hey - you're an asshole. Fuck off".

Otherwise, let the little pussy show up at my office or home....I have something for him. And, yes, I could file a complaint in federal court tomorrow and subpoena the fuck out everybody's ISP and their mother -sorry to disappoint everybody - I don't have time for that over stupid shit like this. Time is money and, relatively speaking, I really could care less about some internet loser that gets his jollies this way - other than that it keeps me away from the posters here I enjoy.

"Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue..."

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you. You're right it wouldn't stop the fact that a pussy alias has one of my telephone numbers and is following every post I make. But I remember the one and only time I thought it would be OK to register an alias and talk nasty shit about someone. I got smacked around quite a bit as I recall - and justifiably so, I might add. And I only made one nasty post with said alias, begged profusely for forgiveness and went into self-exile for some months afterwards. Further, it taught me that shit like that is unacceptable on this messageboard. I never did it again (except I may have done it once with Katydid).

And when I say "management" I am referring to mods and webbies. I know the webbies aren't around much and I know no one has the authority to do anything other than post in support or against something, but is a little consistency from those left in charge too much to ask for rather than thier repeated indifference?

And sorry, I still think all the "management" still knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are.
    Last edited by Hyman Roth; 12-18-2007 at 11:43 PM.
    Trollidillo-T

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO - I'm not as concerned for my personal safety as you seem to think I should be. Getting some stupid text message and having some idiot on a David Lee Roth website telling me I am a pedophile after every post I make doesn't exactly qualify as a life crisis in my book. But that's just me.

After all - this is someone who is scared to log in under his normal username and tell someone else they have a problem with their posts. Although times like these I have to respect Ductman and Thomed a little for logging in and saying in no uncertain terms "hey - you're an asshole. Fuck off".

Otherwise, let the little pussy show up at my office or home....I have something for him. And, yes, I could file a complaint in federal court tomorrow and subpoena the fuck out everybody's ISP and their mother -sorry to disappoint everybody - I don't have time for that over stupid shit like this. Time is money and, relatively speaking, I really could care less about some internet loser that gets his jollies this way - other than that it keeps me away from the posters here I enjoy.

"Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue..."

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you. You're right it wouldn't stop the fact that a pussy alias has one of my telephone numbers and is following every post I make. But I remember the one and only time I thought it would be OK to register an alias and talk nasty shit about someone. I got smacked around quite a bit as I recall - and justifiably so, I might add. And I only made one nasty post with said alias, begged profusely for forgiveness and went into self-exile for some months afterwards. Further, it taught me that shit like that is unacceptable on this messageboard. I never did it again (except I may have done it once with Katydid).

And when I say "management" I am referring to mods and webbies. I know the webbies aren't around much and I know no one has the authority to do anything other than post in support or against something, but is a little consistency from those left in charge too much to ask for rather than thier repeated indifference?

And sorry, I still think all the "management" still knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are.
    Well, if that's the case, then I guess there's no issue at hand, then. Not important to you = not important to me.

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you.
    For what it's worth, I don't have any problem with you personally...I don't know if you're insinuating that I do, but...whatever...

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL - its not important compared to the real life shit that goes on day in and day out. Its a problem to the extent that why the fuck would anyone want to continue posting under these circumstances (and again - its not just me - you damn well know and everybody else does too that good posters have been driven away by this for longer than I have been around) but you already said you don't care about that one way or the other so...carry on I guess. And I am not insinuating anything. Objectively speaking, you are one of my favorite posters to read here. Its not a personal matter - I was just reciprocating your warmth was all.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL - its not important compared to the real life shit that goes on day in and day out. Its a problem to the extent that why the fuck would anyone want to continue posting under these circumstances (and again - its not just me - you damn well know and everybody else does too that good posters have been driven away by this for longer than I have been around) but you already said you don't care about that one way or the other so...carry on I guess.
    Well...people come and go for all sorts of different reasons around here...a lot don't like the alias factor, sure; but short of having the webmasters be around here 24/7, investigating every last aspect, you can't do too much about that, honestly...

If people don't want to post here because of that, I have very little say in the matter, regardless. All I can do personally is not contribute any further to any of the alias issues.

And I am not insinuating anything. Objectively speaking, you are one of my favorite posters to read here. Its not a personal matter - I was just reciprocating your warmth was all.
    That's cool. There wasn't any "ice" on my part, not intentionally. Just telling it as I see it, and truthfully, by and large I have no problems with any of the existing posters here, yourself included.

In any regards, I think Matt's take is pretty much on the ball. On any message board, there's going to be a degree of alias/trolldom and it's a necessary evil. I will say again, though, that I honestly feel it's a lot less worse here than it is in a lot of other places.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

...And sorry, I still think all the "management" still (sic) knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are.
    Just joking, not trying to be a dick here, but did you know your own and others' repeated silence upon this assertion could be introduced as evidence of the truth of the matter I asserted in most civil courts (if somehow relevant to the issue in dispute). "The theory is that the non-declarant would, under the circumstances, protest the statement made in his presence, if untrue." Your silence would be reliable enough for the drafters of the Federal Rules of Evidence to be considered by a jury as an admission.
    Last edited by Hyman Roth; 12-19-2007 at 12:30 AM.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, I'd stake my money on Katie being completely and totally legit; I've had outside of the site dealings with her and am convinced to my own satisfaction that she's the real deal. If she's NOT...she's put one HELL of a lot of work into snowing people, and with as long as she'd been just another face here...I don't think anybody's THAT patient...

As to Magooch, I don't have any idea...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look, I have no idea what this threatening shit is about. I was simply trying to make light of the alias problem I could give a fuck less about. I've been cryptically scorned by aliases that deal specifically with my disregard of aliases!! Bueno Bob has never forgiven me for wishing a fiery death on Paul Davis! Katydid continues to toy with my fragile psyche after I owned her into purgatory! Cato wants to cast me adrift in Soapland!!! ELVIS is fixin' to dump some more of my threads just for the sake of it!!!

It's all a part of the grater good.

QUE SERA SERA!!!

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's been no death threats or other threats of bodily harm to me. I don't know where that came from. Bob brought it up in an earlier post. I think that most of the malevolent aliases are probably the same person. Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped - I really don't know but I have genuine reason to believe that Katie is no woman. Her masculine posting style the most obvious.

And it wouldn't be too hard to pull it off - set up a fake AOL blog listing bootlegs you really have with a picture of some old bag bleach blonde sitting on a Harley Davidson. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think someone who has nothing better to do than spam a messageboard starting shit with anyone and everyone that posts would go the extra mile to seem more believable. But I appreciate you addressing the matter nonetheless and believe you are telling the truth, for what its worth.

I hope "Katie" is an alias for her sake. Its difficult to imagine a life so pathetic and a woman so fucked up in the head to induce the posts "she" makes if she is the real deal.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's all take a deep breath!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, the thing about that is, she didn't spam the place, nor did she start shit with anybody. Not for years. And I was trading boots and such with her a long time before any of the more recent Katie-things ever happened...and she's a straight player when it comes to boot trading. A+ across the board.

I recall it all started by her blowing a story in Main about Ross Halfin doing a photo shot of Ed, to which she got a LOAD of shit from a lot of people calling her a troll, a liar, an alias, etc etc because everybody KNEW Neil Z did all the Van Halen photos...for all that was worth...as Ross ended up doing exactly what she originally said he was going to.

In any regards, it just kinda blew up from there. But for a few years prior to that, she was very low key - posted frequently, was generally accepted by everybody and nobody had anything poor to say about her. She got pushed, she pushed back, and she did a damn fine job of pissing a lot of people off...but hey, fuck it...

She definitely has people that don't like her, but fuck...so do we all...

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Bueno Bob has never forgiven me for wishing a fiery death on Paul Davis!

And after he got shot 20 years ago, too!

Shame!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fucking Hell Hyman Grow Up.

OK I gave you a kick in the balls.

Deal with it and move on.

Katie
    x

PS - Be nice to me and i'll be nice to you
    Now FUCK OFF!
    Last edited by katie; 12-19-2007 at 05:20 AM.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go stick a cattle prod in your fish-vagina and turn on the juice you
    dried out, old psycho-cunt. I was always "nice". You got serious
    issues, bitch, and I hope you get them resolved for your own health
    and well being.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Its difficult to "move on" as you say, when I havent even posted for a week and I read you calling me a pedophile in three different random threads out of nowhere. You call it a "kick in the balls"? I call it an obsessed, deranged nut-case who lives a pathetic life and derives some sick pleasure out of trolling this message board and making people feel uncomfortable. I should sue you for libel and subpoena Sarge's ISP to find out who you are and where to serve you with process - but you're a complete waste of time and probably aren't worth the paper the judgment would be written on. Fucking troll.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's been no death threats or other threats of bodily harm to me. I don't know where that came from. Bob brought it up in an earlier post. I think that most of the malevolent aliases are probably the same person. Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped - I really don't know but I have genuine reason to believe that Katie is no woman. Her masculine posting style the most obvious.

And it wouldn't be too hard to pull it off - set up a fake AOL blog listing bootlegs you really have with a picture of some old bag bleach blonde sitting on a Harley Davidson. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think someone who has nothing better to do than spam a messageboard starting shit with anyone and everyone that posts would go the extra mile to seem more believable. But I appreciate you addressing the matter nonetheless and believe you are telling the truth, for what its worth.

I hope "Katie" is an alias for her sake. Its difficult to imagine a life so pathetic and a woman so fucked up in the head to induce the posts "she" makes if she is the real deal.
    Go stick a cattle prod in your fish-vagina and turn on the juice you
    dried out, old psycho-cunt. I was always "nice". You got serious
    issues, bitch, and I hope you get them resolved for your own health
    and well being.
    Its difficult to "move on" as you say, when I havent even posted for a week and I read you calling me a pedophile in three different random threads out of nowhere. You call it a "kick in the balls"? I call it an obsessed, deranged nut-case who lives a pathetic life and derives some sick pleasure out of trolling this message board and making people feel uncomfortable. I should sue you for libel and subpoena Sarge's ISP to find out who you are and where to serve you with process - but you're a complete waste of time and probably aren't worth the paper the judgment would be written on. Fucking troll.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Remind me again who does nothing else besides follow posters
    around that insulted her online a year ago starting stupid flame wars with them ad nauseum?

You're a stupid bitch. You've clearly got no game and you are also
    clearly the party here exhibiting obsessive tendencies (among several
    other more disturbing psychological disorders).

Your so full of bullshit that mexicans give donkey rides
    to the bottom of your ass. The only thing I can gather from your desperate cries for attention is that you were touched by your dad at a young age. Fuck if I care about your abusive childhood. Seek professional help.

Now go pick the fungus out of your rectum before your bi-weekly session of electroshock therapy you crack dunking prostitute.

No charge.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Remind me again who does nothing else besides follow posters
    around that insulted her online a year ago starting stupid flame wars with them ad nauseum?

You're a stupid bitch. You've clearly got no game and you are also
    clearly the party here exhibiting obsessive tendencies (among several
    other more disturbing psychological disorders).

Your so full of bullshit that mexicans give donkey rides
    to the bottom of your ass. The only thing I can gather from your desperate cries for attention is that you were touched by your dad at a young age. Fuck if I care about your abusive childhood. Seek professional help.

Now go pick the fungus out of your rectum before your bi-weekly session of electroshock therapy you crack dunking prostitute.

No charge.

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ��it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator��

Maybe. But if the alias is a mod himself, like you confirmed for me in this post:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...umber=1#vbform

sorry, it�s a reflection of the site.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie � who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn�t matter anyway. It is just a fucking messageboard - you�re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn�t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father�s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that�s no cause for worry, right?

��Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic��

Well�I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the messageboard starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) � I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say �yeah � that shit is gay.� Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can�t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles�indifference, at best.

��.Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.�

Yeah�um�I think I get the message here. That�s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever � I�m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.
    My comment wasn't regarding how you don't find EVERY alias funny...it was to how seriously you seem to be taking this shit.

If, as you say, you're not taking it seriously...you'd have no problem not answering to every single post...

The issue you had with your phone seems more to do with hacking than aliases.

And Three Lock Rock was funny...must have been 2 or 3 years ago now...had you been here on the site at that time you'd have known that. TLR was neccessary to what had become a slow forum. And it worked...got on everybody's nerves (including mine)...and when it began to get too far (what with the other to "killer ts"...which was again, very funny for a while)...Bob said "OK, it was me". And left it at that (for a year or so...then he made a comeback akin to Van Hagar's 2004 attempt).
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    An alias called Fuckhowardstern really loses is it on this thread when being called a pedo by someone else -

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...&pagenumber=99

Oh dear..........

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just joking, not trying to be a dick here, but did you know your own and others' repeated silence upon this assertion could be introduced as evidence of the truth of the matter I asserted in most civil courts (if somehow relevant to the issue in dispute). "The theory is that the non-declarant would, under the circumstances, protest the statement made in his presence, if untrue." Your silence would be reliable enough for the drafters of the Federal Rules of Evidence to be considered by a jury as an admission.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the mods MUST be guilty due to their refusal to wade knee-deep into my flamewar.

Hyman, you know we're cool, but.......

a] No one is talking about you in the mod room [and i'll probably get busted for "leaking" this fact]

b] Just because mods [or other posters for that matter] don't go rushing in to defend you mid-flamewar, you shouldn't take that as either a slight at you, or us condoning a troll's behavior.

c] Katie is not an alias, as much as she'd probably like you to believe it for paranoia's sake.

d] Roll a bone, pour some Maker's, and laugh the rest of this bullshit off.

If I missed anything else, forgive me.

d]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Shaun: who the fuck is talking about TLR?? And, for the record, I was here when TLR was around and I remember specifically "him" telling me to "fuck my mother". Yeah - real funny. Do me a personal favor, kid, STFU. Your are an ignorant, sycophant, ass-kisser who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. No problem "responding to every post"? - you fucking child - I haven't posted 5 times in the last 30 days before yesterday. WTF are you talking about?

Lounge: Who said anything about me being the subject of any thread in the mod room? Who is requesting the mods to "come rushing in to defend [me] mid-flamewar"? I don't need anyone's help with flame wars. I'm not even talking about flame wars. Did you read any of my posts? Or do you just have better things to do today? I certainly understand if your answer is the latter. Well don't hold it against me if I don't have time to explain it again.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Lounge: Who said anything about me being the subject of any thread in the mod room? Who is requesting the mods to "come rushing in to defend [me] mid-flamewar"? I don't need anyone's help with flame wars. I'm not even talking about flame wars. Did you read any of my posts? Or do you just have better things to do today? I certainly understand if your answer is the latter. Well don't hold it against me if I don't have time to explain it again.
    From a cursory glance, it looked like you were pissed people weren't stepping forward with the "truth" about katie, and that the was talk in the mod room about it.

I was just trying to tell you the answers were no, we don't condone harrasment [unless it is provoked i.e. katydid/thunder/et al] and no, it wasn't a subject being batted about in the mod room.

It seemed to me you thought we were guilty by our silence regarding katie.

The fact that thousands of keystrokes have now been spent on this cracks me up to an extent.

The fact you gave out a number to someone here, and they gave it to someone else, is not funny however. I find it hard to believe though Pojo of all people would betray the trust of a poster here. Just not like him in the slightest.

And no, I didnt mean to imply you NEEDED help in any flame war / stalking. On the contrary, my point was you didnt need anyone to step in front of the bullet for you.

As always, these things seem much more important when you're the one being hassled. I know. I've attracted more than my share of mouthbreathers looking to garner some attention by baiting me.

Hope that cleared it up, somewhat. Because that's all I got.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Loving this thread

Cheers Hyman

x

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped -
    nope, not me. i don't know who it is. sorry.

i only log in here to see if anyone has sent me a nice PM wishing that i die in a car crash on the way to a Van Halen show.

as for the pics...after the Januszewski thing...don't you think if photoshops (especially amateurish, rudimentary ones) really bothered me, i would have asked everyone not to post my pic? or even better, i simply would have stayed out of the pic? i couldn't be any farther away from pissed off. psychology is not your strong suit.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok....here's the deal....

Hyman is right about Shaun....

Katie is not an alias...IMO...

And Lounge is Shannon Hoon reincarnate...

Relax, people.....

It's only rock'n'roll..........

But I like it. Yes I do.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Angry

Goddamnit!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-19-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    This guy is a Lawyer?!?

I think NICK was right on the mark....

MELTDOWN.....

lets try and talk the guy down from the ledge......

One minute he's holding SHESH's feet to the fire...and now this?

Maybe FLAPPO can talk some sense to him.....:confused:
    Lawyer? I seriously doubt it at this point...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-19-2007 at 09:49 PM.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck....

I'm so glad I don't get involved in this kind of soap opera any more..........

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Is that Alexis Arquette?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow that is one good looking woman!

Who is she?

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamond- joe thunder-jimi
    And a Happy Christmas to you Joe

Hope you feel a bit better in 2008

Don't get too depressed

Katie
    x

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hyman: Still not taking it so seriously?

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    This guy is a Lawyer?!?
    If anyone knows his full name and the state where he lives, it would be pretty easy to confirm.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Thread Information