Clear All
  • Keeyth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
    Geez. Sorry for breathing.

What an asshole.

Isn't he though?
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Thorman
      Commando
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
      Thats Shaun P.

Your name reminds me of Faggy McFaggison who recently received a FAG degree from the university of FAG in FAGLAND.
      Dude...that is so 70's just like your moniker...Let me guess, your mom, after watching the Hardy Boys, had to name you after the "star" of that show...hence Shuan, Shaun, Sean, Shawn, or Shauna...doesnt really matter...tis all crap!!

BAM
      http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Da doo run run run, da doo run run....

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
          9/01...you're out of the Pen.
          KEEP BUENO IN THE PEN, HE RULES!
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
            i like most people around here (few of my fav's are Soul Reaper,Shaun Ponsonby,Bueno Bob,WARF,CG,BG the list goes on)
            thank you sweety...
            i like you too
            and i luv your avatar and sig

S.N.A.P:p

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
              Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
              I must say that my favorite posters, without fail, are the admins. I have to admit it. But I also like the Sheep Pen posters, and why is truly beyond me.

And I like the dumpmeisters. Without the dumpmeisters, I never would have discovered the soulful sounds of Chas 'n' Dave, nor would I have truly understood the artful pleasure of yanking.

Plus, I love my fan club...without whom, etc etc....

Most importantly, I love myself, sometimes three times a day (or more!).
              and your fan club loves you bob

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Here are three members I'll mention, for diverse reasons. I could talk about 2 or 3 dozens of other cool people, but it would be too long and... "petty".
                And the point of this is to focus on SPECIAL reasons, dixit Rikk, the starter himself.

So, I'll start with DG. I quit the Army for a couple of weeks a few months ago, fed up with the too invading alias stuff. I thought I was gone for good then. There was a lot of confusion. I had sympathized (who wouldn't?) with her on the forums, and I wanted to tell somebody I was leaving, so I mailed her. That's it. I wanted to have one last contact, and I "chose" DG, not at random for sure... otherwise it could have been Katydid! Thank you DG!

Now BG777... When she came in here, she was kind of mistaken for some other alias, which of course she didn't understand and pissed her, so we sent a few mails to each other in French, and I discovered somebody really fine. I might meet her soon as her job leads her close to where I live. She told me so, and that's very nice of her. Having a drink with BG, how kewl! So, merci BG! T'es ben rock 'n' roll!

Finally, I'd like to say I miss Antonella (from Toronto if I remember well) who registered in January I think, a student who first posted while attending a course in the "Fan Introduction" section. Here I only have regrets that she nearly doesn't post anymore: she is very funny and dynamic, a little like CanGirl whom I like a lot too of course.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  So, I'll start with DG. I quit the Army for a couple of weeks a few months ago, fed up with the too invading alias stuff. I thought I was gone for good then. There was a lot of confusion. I had sympathized (who wouldn't?) with her on the forums, and I wanted to tell somebody I was leaving, so I mailed her. That's it. I wanted to have one last contact, and I "chose" DG, not at random for sure... otherwise it could have been Katydid! Thank you DG!

So glad you're back, Jerome.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                    KEEP BUENO IN THE PEN, HE RULES!
                    :p

I love cuntroversy. I couldn't kick BUENO BOB out of the Pen if my other personality begged me to.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                      Full Member Status

• May 2005

my list is too long... but here are a few of the people that are sweet

all you sheep pen people...honorable mentions to Matt and bob:p

and others include...

shaun ponsonby...you started that apreciation thread on me, which i thaught was really sweet of you!!
                      soul reaper...you're just cool in my eyes
                      SB....you've takin' alot of smart advice from me...and you're a real bright young lady
                      BG...you've givin' me alot of great advice, you're like the big sister, not to mention you are my fellow Canadian
                      ALinChainz...you're also very sweet to me, i just had to mention you
                      GoldenAWe...i think you're funny, and a great poster
                      Ozzy Fudd...you post some pretty fucked up pics, but it's all cool
                      Imapus Sylicker...you're also a sweety, and an all around nice guy and not to mention, i like when you flirt
                      scottydabodi...i luv the cute nicknames you come up with for me, it's always a pleasure having you around
                      three lock rock...you have to be the most intellegent sheep there is, and it also helps that i kno your true identidy
                      oh all right thorman you too, what can i say, you are hard to avoid you fucker

Comment

• Keeyth
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2004

Wahhh! Nobody likes me! :p

Oh Wait! I like me!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl

ALinChainz...you're also very sweet to me, i just had to mention you

awww shucks CG ... thank ya.

Here are mine!

(in alphabetical order ... he he he)

Ally, BG, CG, DG, NG, SEA, WVB ...

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Keeyth
                            Wahhh! Nobody likes me! :p

Oh Wait! I like me!!
                            i don't know you very well...
                            but you seem cool

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
                              Do you mean that all the others are coarse, sweet little tornado?
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                                Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                                awww shucks CG ... thank ya.

Here are mine!

(in alphabetical order ... he he he)

Ally, BG, CG, DG, NG, SEA, WVB ...

i'm on that list

S.N.A.P

Comment