Thread: Dlr Is Growing Every Day!!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Dlr Is Growing Every Day!!!!

My point is short and sweet....I check out DLRARMY each day and notice that our Member Numbers grow daily...especially after DLR makes an appearance somewhere in this country....he makes believers out of any of those skeptics who aren't sure what type of surprise is in store for them when the DIAMOND ONE hits the stage...I spoke to some skeptics at the Santa Cruz Concert a few weeks ago and by the time the lights went down and Eruption began and Dave walked out.....these skeptics gave me the Thumbs Up and Roared with smiles on their faces. At one point, Dave asks the audience to hold up their Cell Phones so you can see all the "Blue Cell Faces"...it's a very cool moment between holding up the cell phones and the old standard flicking the bic lighters!! I know these are some of our newest members.....Let's Keep our Numbers Growing....16,000 DLR/CVH Members can't be WRONG! Perhaps this is WHY DLR checks out what we've got to say and I'm sure EVH, AVH & MA are peeking in on us too!!! CVH/ROTH ON!!!!

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Dlr Is Growing Every Day!!!!

Originally posted by bantonelli
    My point is short and sweet....I check out DLRARMY each day and notice that our Member Numbers grow daily...especially after DLR makes an appearance somewhere in this country....he makes believers out of any of those skeptics who aren't sure what type of surprise is in store for them when the DIAMOND ONE hits the stage...I spoke to some skeptics at the Santa Cruz Concert a few weeks ago and by the time the lights went down and Eruption began and Dave walked out.....these skeptics gave me the Thumbs Up and Roared with smiles on their faces. At one point, Dave asks the audience to hold up their Cell Phones so you can see all the "Blue Cell Faces"...it's a very cool moment between holding up the cell phones and the old standard flicking the bic lighters!! I know these are some of our newest members.....Let's Keep our Numbers Growing....16,000 DLR/CVH Members can't be WRONG! Perhaps this is WHY DLR checks out what we've got to say and I'm sure EVH, AVH & MA are peeking in on us too!!! CVH/ROTH ON!!!!
    DLR Army is thriving!
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And rightfully so!

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    if only DLR's tour hadnt just ended,because that was bringing more new people with new things to say.

an added freshness,so to speak

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I'm sure those 125 people who bought tickets to his last show that got cancelled due to low ticket sales, share your same enthusiasm

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by marchin2mars
    I'm sure those 125 people who bought tickets to his last show that got cancelled due to low ticket sales, share your same enthusiasm
    Tell that to the 20,000+ in SARNIA..........

And, "Who are you"...again?:eek:

Rock n' Roll Junkie
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's good to hear. I hope it continues to grow and grow and grow! I've been telling my buddies and buddies and buddies

Thread Information