Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMAN64
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

So would I. I just dont think he sounds that good on this particular recording. fuck sammy.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMAN64
      I HATE TO SAY IT BUT BABYS ON FIRE IS RIGHT. HORRIBLE. HIS VOICE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. AND THAT YELP. YIKES. I LOVE HIM BUT FUCK THATS BAD.

even his "horrible voice" sounds golden to me. The yelping to me is ok. Prob trying different approach. you're a roth fan right?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

I've heard some great live clips here, where Dave has sounded great, I just didn't think this was one one them.
        As far as the yelp, it reminds me of what he started doinq in songs like she's my machine, etc. Nobody ever screamed like Dave, but that yelp just bugs me. Probably becuse I was worried he lost the scream, which bummed me out even more. He did resurrect it though on the DLR Band record, which in my opinion is right up there with EEAS, and way better that anything VH ever did with Sam. There's a good example of it on King Of The Hill and Little Texas. Made me smile.
        Just a personal preference man, and if I wasn't a Dave fan, we wouldn't even be having this conversation, cuz I wouldn't give a shit. But , like yourself, I do.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
            Roadie
            • Jun 2004

WHEN YOUR IN THE GAME, IT'S NOT WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE, ITS HOW GOOD YOU LOOKED!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'm going to unsticky this...hasn't been hit in a few days...a main mod can feel free to move this to downloads...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...