Classic VH/Email Van-Halen website and be HEARD!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Classic VH/Email Van-Halen website and be HEARD!!

...I know we "vent" on DLR's website, but why don't we make some noise at Van-Halen website and email Brad (webhost) our comments so they can be directly relayed to EVH & AVH ??? I think we should do it in a way where we show the Bros. that DLR/CVH fans have some class and we don't act like fools to condemn Van Hagar (granted, I'm not a fan of Van Hagar, but I don't need to put it down either.....we can attract more bees with honey...right?).....just simply let them know that we are eager to hear CVH and the music that rocked us enough for US FANS to put them on the map and make them Multi-Platinum Performers and enough $$$ for them to live comfortably (at least way more than me!). Without US "SEMI-GOODLOOKIN' FANS", especially those of us who have followed the loyal Fan-ship since Van Halen I, the band would not be up in the ranks of Led Zep or The Stones and considered one of the most legendary Rock n' Roll bands of all time. They had the talent (still do).....(but) we were responsible for getting them there.......Let's Shout "CVH REUNION", make some noise over there at Van-Halen's website ....MIGHT AS WELL JUMP !!!
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
  • light 'em up!
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2004

Ed and Al don't care.

Comment

• bobgnote
      Banned
      • May 2005

Sorry baby, but maybe you will work the cases affected by VH fraud

Warner Music has been artificially inflated by the VH fraud, so the cancer and all hides that Ed never made it past organist, and OOPS!

The hotspot source of Ed's riffs went somewhere else a lot, then quit.

YOU could get all that right outside your window, and YOU are in a profession that will make money, one way or another. So don't LIE AWAKE all night wondering why Ed can't whip up CVH standard in 3 minutes, which I can do in yoga positions and sorry about somebody's bad legs and HELLA BIGASS LYING ALL NIGHT LONG.

Whatelse, ohyeah, see the satires? South Park's Cartman and mom are Wolf and Val-influenced. Funnier, seen AB-FAB? Sapphie with the funny, lez-suggesting name? Edina with the wack? That's a hairpie version of Wolf and a cartoon-Val-mammy, brilliant BBC, early 90s+.

So, satire is legal. It should show YOU lots of suggestions. Play on.
      Last edited by bobgnote; 08-24-2005, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...