Thread: God I Want New Material Already!!!!

Real American Hero
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    05-22-2006 @ 10:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks

God I Want New Material Already!!!!

Come on Dave...Get off your lazy ass and start making some new material already. It's been two...long...grueling years since your last albulm, in which we only heard covers of other songs...virtually no new material!!!! Seriously, get in the studio, and make some music. Call up the brothers, or tell your band to start making music.

Hell...even sammy had some new material with his greatest hits in 2002 and the release of bobw...

Is one new song...too much to ask?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

I cuntcur actually...Fuck the radio gig shit! Put out a new EP or album...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Knows what that'll ge'her
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2018 @ 10:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Judging by the sales for the last album, he might be a little discouraged.

What Dave needs is a full-out major rock n' roll release, with a little bit of push behind it, but you know what? In the current era of bullshit boy bands, pop tarts and pre-fab "Idol" assholes, Dave has very little chance of getting a push. It's pretty much in the fans' hands. If Dave puts something out, and the people who bought CVH 20 years ago, buy the new stuff, then Dave comes back in style, which EVH likely takes notice of and thinks, maybe he should stop being a dick and get VH back together, while Dave is hot.

Problem is, judging by Dave's sales recently, the CVH fans just aren't coming through.

NAHTAN
    Maybe Dave and Ed have something in the works. If they do, which I know we are all hoping for, they ain't talking yet. Maybe after the MTV Awards that will change, you never know.

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-06-2006 @ 06:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

No way, you can't have it.

Look. Ed the organist can't bring it back, HE NEVER HAD IT. Dave got sick of the no-electricity, sub-organ for ripped-guitar, THAT DAVE KNEW ED ALWAYS USED. ED SUCKS. He cannot do what you fools want. CRAP. Know what? I LIVE WITH YOU IDIOTS. You can't play, you don't know what you are looking at, and hey, in trafic, you screw up markets by your multi-generational, breeder ignorance.

You will NEVER get good rock from anybody, certainly not corporate fakers who duped using illegal copshop tech. So, the music market was artificially inflated, and it is now on the verge of undermining its own stocks, REAL HARD, so Val and Wolf, for two, might get a call for their classic, I love cheesy poofs, in front of a court or Congress, FOR BEING AROUND THAT JERK ED, who has all you sucks fooled for not only one year, not only TWO years, but for more than TWENTY YEARS.

See Bill and Ted, Hulk and Randy and Sean Michaels, SSDD, Cheech and Chong, damn your little head is kinda strong but DIM INSIDE. Spell D-I-V-O-R-C-E for your kids, PLEASE. Ed can't bring it. Don't waste DAVE on him. Dave is a hang-fire nut, but he remains the sole earnings potential, in that Monkee-fake band, you suck up to.

South Park's Cartman and mom are from Wolf and Val. Same with AB-FAB's Sapphie and Edina as a hairpie version of the Val and Wolf.

So meanwhile, the dummies who watch KISS think Gene Simmons is hella cocksman and GOOD WITH KIDS. He's a klepto, ignoramouses:

KISS was fake. WB's AC-ZZ post-Hendrix and all the Johns at what became SONY are frauds.

So, the companies that put Simmons in front of chumps for 30 years have this GREED. He goes up to kids who know he is a fake by now, since they are aware enough, to think their way out of a bag, sorry about you being American and me being stuck here.

You are in really deep doodoo if you own a lot of entertainment stock, since the rock and crossover gap is really gross, now, the markets, culture, fans, and PLAYERS are too distorted to put up more rock like that which sold, SO WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR YOU FANS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED, 30 YEARS AFTER THE COLD WAR SURVEILLANCE FIRST CAME OUT WITH Ozzy at Paranoid, Long Cool Woman, eventually KISS, which fell off when it got out of costume and tried to come up with a different riff source, maybe even stuff the group composed, BY THEMSELVES. THAT did not sell.

Ignorant YOU and the kids are being cheated, since they are by a superior corporate and government force in illegal collusion, which I know about, but you are too ignorant to witness, and Simmons just sticks his tongue out when HE gets going.

The kids are caught between you and people like you, and SIMMONS, probably their only chance at any music application FOR DECENT MONEY.

But Simmons is stanky. He is so tainted, why would he go on TV, unless he is sure all you people who buy any label at all will all show up, without any market smarts or ability to observe, THAT ROCK HAS FAILED TO COMPOSE, so maybe some of you should suspect they are Phantom-frauds, if only you were musicians, NOT, or real smart, which is rare in the USA, 2005.

Dude, it's all old-school sick to trick those kids AND YOU, but without YOU and YOUR BRAND OF IGNORANCE, MULTIPLIED TIMES 10000000, there'd have to be a new approach to rock that cuts out all the old 70s vampires, particularly over-played Simmons. GET SOME BEAUTY REST, DRACULA.

NAHTAN
    Geezus, bobgnote, what the hell was that all about??

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Heard of old Jeff BECK, before he became a dupe-ripoff?

The album you want is TRUTH. Problem IS, Jeff started up his bs by claiming Beck's Bolero, which was a Page credit.

They BOTH steal, dude. What are you, a virgie? THEY RIPP THEIR CHOPSHOP BS FROM COPSHOP SQUEEZINGS OF THE PUBLIC, so sorry most of you are monkeys with typewriters who cannot for your lives figure out Monkee-type productions! Year after stupid year, of no new music, and you guys can't hack your way up here! Shit.

That is what this is about, TRUTH IN CAPITAL LETTERS, mofo.

NAHTAN
    Sorry dude, I'm still not getting some of what your saying. Pass the JOINT and then maybe I will see your POINT.

What are "copshop squeezings of the public"??
    "monkeys with typewriters"??

what?? Fill me in, cause I dig your style, but you keep losing me.

Banned
    Gunnery Sgt. of Sound
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by NAHTAN
    Sorry dude, I'm still not getting some of what your saying. Pass the JOINT and then maybe I will see your POINT.

What are "copshop squeezings of the public"??
    "monkeys with typewriters"??

what?? Fill me in, cause I dig your style, but you keep losing me.
    That's because you're a virgin or something you have not disclosed.

I am a player, you've never met. We exist. I came in from the cold to all this shit because I am THE player, at a LOT OF HOT STUFF.

Whatdoyathinkofthat, or do you. What have you failed to observe in Bill and Ted, only one of the movies that is made to suggest more to college educated observers of the PAST, than to the kiddies like you who might neglect lessons, then get told it's MOVING DAY!!!

I'm real, you just haven't played that much ball, tennis, basketball, football, anything? No college athletics or college or pro pals who did that? Dude, your life is just not anything like mine. You need a 40 time, or you might not be able to make the team, here.

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bobgnote
    I am a shithead that fucks boys
    Wow.

Real American Hero
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    05-22-2006 @ 10:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
    Judging by the sales for the last album, he might be a little discouraged.

What Dave needs is a full-out major rock n' roll release, with a little bit of push behind it, but you know what? In the current era of bullshit boy bands, pop tarts and pre-fab "Idol" assholes, Dave has very little chance of getting a push. It's pretty much in the fans' hands. If Dave puts something out, and the people who bought CVH 20 years ago, buy the new stuff, then Dave comes back in style, which EVH likely takes notice of and thinks, maybe he should stop being a dick and get VH back together, while Dave is hot.

Problem is, judging by Dave's sales recently, the CVH fans just aren't coming through.
    You know, I've stated this before, and I'll state this again...the reason why dave's "Diamond Dave" didn't do well...wasn't because of low fan support...It's because:

-It got no publicity: Dave didn't do anything to advirtise the record other than asking people at his shows to pick it up.

-It got no radio play: mostly because the songs on it weren't that mainstream when they were originally released

-It was a crappy cover albulm: Diamond Dave featured virtually no new material, even the more die hard fans didn't want to cough up the cash for an albulm that after 5 years from DLR BAND featuerd little to no new material on it.

Anyway, the music scene shouldn't hold dave back anyway. There are many older bands that still find success in the scenes today, but it requires work. It requires advirtisement.

Anyway...I'm sure a new record, with new material that is properly advertised and promoted will sell over 50k... that much I know.
    Hell...If dlr band was promoted better, it could have gone past 200k.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

If Dave puts a new album.... and being a die-hard DLR fan....I would buy it "sight unseen"...I don't need radio airtime for it....No matter what...I am interested with what the Diamond One puts out there in the universe.......his mind is constantly going and I want to hop on the bandwagon and listen to what he has to Sing!!

You'll have the Blues...not Me!

Knows what that'll ge'her
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2018 @ 10:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by zeronumber
    You know, I've stated this before, and I'll state this again...the reason why dave's "Diamond Dave" didn't do well...wasn't because of low fan support...It's because:

-It got no publicity: Dave didn't do anything to advirtise the record other than asking people at his shows to pick it up.

-It got no radio play: mostly because the songs on it weren't that mainstream when they were originally released

-It was a crappy cover albulm: Diamond Dave featured virtually no new material, even the more die hard fans didn't want to cough up the cash for an albulm that after 5 years from DLR BAND featuerd little to no new material on it.

Anyway, the music scene shouldn't hold dave back anyway. There are many older bands that still find success in the scenes today, but it requires work. It requires advirtisement.

Anyway...I'm sure a new record, with new material that is properly advertised and promoted will sell over 50k... that much I know.
    Hell...If dlr band was promoted better, it could have gone past 200k.
    Dude,
    The low fan support is the reason why the album didn't sell! I mean, if all the DLR fans bought the thing, it would have sold a ton.

You're more or less repeating what I said- it got no push and it got no airplay and that's because of bullshit pop "idols" that the record execs all push. We had to expect that!

BUT, if the DLR and CVH fans had gone out and bought it, it wouldn't have mattered. I mean, we have how many members here? And the sales numbers aren't evena fraction of that......

EVIL ED... Thank you df
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-18-2024 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Bob the knob, i've got a note for you. When you put in your worthless 2 cents, it smells like butthole in here. Boy George says it wants its buttplugs back. Open wide but try not to swallow.

Rock n' Roll Junkie
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2007 @ 02:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave..if you're reading this. We,the Roth army,Want to see the Diamond one shine once again. We believe and you and feel you could pull it off in a heartbeat. You're the best man..the best frontman ever...period. Rock out with your cock out..

Thread Information