Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Some aliases I would admit are made to be funny, and most admit to being them. But on the other hand, it's one of the things I don't like about message boards.

Al i agree all in fun an what not

I just dont get constant negativity or sickness of posters but the
      internet is wide open like the wild west was in the 1800s.

so on it goes

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
        Let that it be written that bringing in younger pussy is always a good move.
        Seconded and declared.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Molly Blue
          Roadie
          • Apr 2005

Re: A new low for the Army...

Originally posted by Molly Blue
          I have heard of banning people... and I have also heard that its frowned upon here at the army. You think what I have done here is worthy of banning... I would wear it as a badge of honor.

I have supported Dave. I have had fun posting with friends... and made the mistake of getting hooked up with a bunch of morons who have a little too much time on their hands.

I pretty much quit posting because I did not, and do not, like the shit I was involved with.

Such is life.

But to just unregister me... and then let your mods talk shit about me is a new low. And its bullshit. Either reinstate my fucking name... or tell your mods to get a new gig. This one has gotten old.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

I can see this drum is gonna get beaten to death...............

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Deprived of human contact ... it's all she's got.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Why don't you go and meet up with these crybabies a.k.a "Our Gang" cos I'm sure you'd fit in perfectly? Besides, your rodent alias mate tis' already there.

Message board for Army Members dishonorably discharged
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Molly Blue
                  Roadie
                  • Apr 2005

Dee...

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Why don't you go and meet up with these crybabies a.k.a "Our Gang" cos I'm sure you'd fit in perfectly? Besides, your rodent alias mate tis' already there.

Message board for Army Members dishonorably discharged
                    How gay.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Spootie Goo smilies now thats a facial. Is nothing sacred, AHHHH LOL

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        You were an alias. You've had two-digits worth of aliases here. LITTLE SKITTLES was an alias. AL, 7884 and I called you out on it and you fell for it. You are absolutely twisted. This was, of course, after you told a 15-year-old poster that it's okay to post herself half-naked at our site.

Shut up. Absolutely pathetic. I certainly would never want to phone you, would never have your number to phone you. And you posted that sick accusation and then deleted it a minute later but it was too late...you were quoted on it. You then ever admitted that you made it up. Why is it suddenly true again? Absolutely sick. I have spoken to two posters at this site on the phone. Count 'em...two. Both mods. Both in the Pen.

The site means more to you than me. You were deleted, yet you're still here. You're raving on at another site about your dislike for a Webbie at our site. Isn't that a little hypocritical since you don't like anyone talking about you here?

You joined the idiots in their little campaign. You acted up as a ton of aliases. You made bullshit accusations. Sound familiar?

Funny...in your entire time here, you almost never posted about David. But you sure were there when soap opera shit went down.

If you're so innocent, why have you had so many aliases? The IPs have been checked. You've joined again and again and trolled or made shit-disturbing posts, all from...well, I won't state where you're from. That IS against regulations.

Nobody brought you up until you were caught badmouthing MEZRO at HITCH's. It was posted here. I made a comment. Now why don't you head back there? Telling the site that it's not about Dave anymore because nobody here, not one person, likes you is not going to get MEZRO to change his mind, considering you just insulted him maybe 10 times.

Fucking psycho. You're practically not worth my time anymore.

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-27-2005, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Molly Blue
                          Roadie
                          • Apr 2005

Re: A new low for the Army...

Originally posted by Molly Blue
                          I have heard of banning people... and I have also heard that its frowned upon here at the army. You think what I have done here is worthy of banning... I would wear it as a badge of honor.

I have supported Dave. I have had fun posting with friends... and made the mistake of getting hooked up with a bunch of morons who have a little too much time on their hands.

I pretty much quit posting because I did not, and do not, like the shit I was involved with.

Such is life.

But to just unregister me... and then let your mods talk shit about me is a new low. And its bullshit. Either reinstate my fucking name... or tell your mods to get a new gig. This one has gotten old.

Comment

• NAHTAN

http://www.redrocker.com RULES

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...*H IC!

Comment

• Molly Blue
                                Roadie
                                • Apr 2005

No sleeping in this thread.

Take your drunk ass back to the bar and sleep on your own time!

Comment

Working...