X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blizz
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2005

Jimmy Jingles

Ive read quite a few posts here lately and I have to say everyone for the most part is pretty cool...except you. You are a fucking tool. I hope you realize what a queer you are. You need to stop posting, I know this is a lot to ask, but thats my dream. A dream where I log on and dont have to read another stupidity-laced post by this cum queen.
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Re: Jimmy Jingles

Originally posted by Blizz
    Ive read quite a few posts here lately and I have to say everyone for the most part is pretty cool...except you. You are a fucking tool. I hope you realize what a queer you are. You need to stop posting, I know this is a lot to ask, but thats my dream. A dream where I log on and dont have to read another stupidity-laced post by this cum queen.
    Wow! A whole thread just for me? I’m honored!

Keep dreaming you shit eating fag. The only people I fuck with here are naturally, JesterNutz, and you, for your ass devotion to him. You are both a couple of rim-masters
    who get off pretending like they are some larger than life bad assess in cyberspace, when, in truth, you are both a couple mediocre Dungeons & Dragons rejects who spend your lives mooching off your parents and stroking each others micro dicks. Gimme a break...

Fuck you and your whore of a mother. I hope you get mouth herpes from licking the ass cream from Jester's nappy shitter.

Bring it, Bitch!

:p
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Jimmy Jinglesmyballs.

When you spend every post talking shit to people. It ruines the board for others. So please don't post at Hitchworld and please just log the fuck out of here. Your ruining my DLR exspirence.
      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Blizz
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2005

This wasnt posted to get a little e-war with you. I was performing a public service. I can only hope others can see where Im coming from and realize what a worthless pile of shit you really are.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
          Jimmy Jinglesmyballs.

When you spend every post talking shit to people. It ruines the board for others. So please don't post at Hitchworld and please just log the fuck out of here. Your ruining my DLR exspirence.

The only peeps I talk shit at is you two hungry gimps! Doesn't that tell you something? Everyone else here is cool. God you two are so fucking gay! Get a room already.
          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Blizz
            Roth Army Recruit
            • May 2005

Originally posted by jimmyjingles
            The only peeps I talk shit at is you two hungry gimps! Doesn't that tell you something? Everyone else here is cool. God you two are so fucking gay! Get a room already.
            Man, can we get a least one post where you dont come off like some stupid faggot with an IQ lower then my computer desk? I know thats asking a lot, but Im a pretty hopeful person.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

This wasnt posted to get a little e-war with you. I was performing a public service. I can only hope others can see where Im coming from and realize what a worthless pile of shit you really are.

Thems big words for Hillbilly Blizz!

Can I pay $2.50 to take care of my problems too?

The only thing that is worthless around here is your Sasquatch of a wife. Must be like fucking a tree, huh?

Go back to redrocker.com where you belong you mullet-wearing ballsack.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Man, can we get a least one post where you dont come off like some stupid faggot with an IQ lower then my computer desk? I know thats asking a lot, but Im a pretty hopeful person.

Wow...you got me there. IQ lower than your compter desk? That's rich...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Noone wants to hear you attempts at being funny or your even gayer attempts at trying to cyber with me. I got some respect around here from some really cool people. Cathedral being one of them. Don't even try bringing this site down with your bullshit. Don't start something you don't have a prayer in hell of finishing.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Noone wants to hear you attempts at being funny or your even gayer attempts at trying to cyber with me. I got some respect around here from some really cool people. Cathedral being one of them. Don't even try bringing this site down with your bullshit. Don't start something you don't have a prayer in hell of finishing.
                    What da fuck are you talking about? Respect from whom? Hitch? That's a laugh! The only thing I am trying to bring down around here is you. Make no mistake about that. You started all this shit with your 'Owning' this and 'Banning' that bullshit!

You two could not be any gayer! Fucking hilarious!

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

What da fuck are you talking about? Respect from whom? Hitch? That's a laugh! The only thing I am trying to bring down around here is you. Make no mistake about that. You started all this shit with your 'Owning' this and 'Banning' that bullshit!

You two could not be any gayer! Fucking hilarious!
                      Dude me and Cathdral are cool and shit.

You want to get banned??? Bring your pussy ass over to HITCHWORLD I'll pull the ban hammer down so fucking quick your head will spin. You want to get owned??? Fuck you already did it. I'm the cobra and your the rat boy. The Cobra looks cooler and always wins boy.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Dude me and Cathdral are cool and shit.

You want to get banned??? Bring your pussy ass over to HITCHWORLD I'll pull the ban hammer down so fucking quick your head will spin. You want to get owned??? Fuck you already did it. I'm the cobra and your the rat boy. The Cobra looks cooler and always wins boy.
                        Hmmmm...You are cool with ONE other person here.

Yup, that's some serious respect right there. I stand corrected.

As for your other comments, they are so stupid they do not warrant a response.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Hmmmm...You are cool with ONE other person here.

Yup, that's some serious respect right there. I stand corrected.

As for your other comments, they are so stupid they do not warrant a response.

To fucking pussy. Big Bad JUmmy JamblesBalls can't answer THE STAR'S™ Challenge.

That's fucking right bitches. Jummy Jamrag is boned. AND OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Blizz
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • May 2005

Thems big words for Hillbilly Blizz!

Can I pay $2.50 to take care of my problems too?

The only thing that is worthless around here is your Sasquatch of a wife. Must be like fucking a tree, huh?

Go back to redrocker.com where you belong you mullet-wearing ballsack.

You know nothing about me, my wife or my hair style. I was simply pointing out the obvious in hopes that maybe you had some sort of realization as to what a complete and total moron you are. I guess that I set the bar to high, after all you cant really tell a retard hes a retard and expect him to understand.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

To fucking pussy. Big Bad JUmmy JamblesBalls can't answer THE STAR'S™ Challenge.

That's fucking right bitches. Jummy Jamrag is boned. AND OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Try to make just a little sense, at least once in a while. You really are a sad sack of shit. I hope someone comes to your trailer and slashes the tires on your fag wagon...oh wait, you already made that one up.

Comment

Working...