X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Blizz
    You know nothing about me, my wife or my hair style. I was simply pointing out the obvious in hopes that maybe you had some sort of realization as to what a complete and total moron you are. I guess that I set the bar to high, after all you cant really tell a retard hes a retard and expect him to understand.

I do undersatnd that you enjoy a mouth full of balls. And you're right, I do not know anything about your wife or hairstyle...I forgot that you are a balding fuck and your wife is actually a smelly manwhore. My bad.

This is gay...
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

You know, the Non forum has been very exciting lately! I really do enjoy watching it dissolve into a morass of arguing, complaining, and a general free-for-all "Fuck you _____________, you're a fag!" cesspool with every new thread!

I'm sure Ally is quite pleased with the turn of events here.

It's OK, the Sheep Pen is now the place to be, and for that, you're all welcome!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Blizz
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2005

Originally posted by jimmyjingles
        I do undersatnd that you enjoy a mouth full of balls. And you're right, I do not know anything about your wife or hairstyle...I forgot that you are a balding fuck and your wife is actually a smelly manwhore. My bad.

This is gay...

You are extreamly gay. The bigger problem is you are also extreamly stupid.

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          You know, the Non forum has been very exciting lately! I really do enjoy watching it dissolve into a morass of arguing, complaining, and a general free-for-all "Fuck you _____________, you're a fag!" cesspool with every new thread!

I'm sure Ally is quite pleased with the turn of events here.

It's OK, the Sheep Pen is now the place to be, and for that, you're all welcome!

That is what I am trying to tell Jimmy Jumbles cum in his gullet but he doesn't listen. he is a retard and there is nothing that he can do to stop being a retard.
          Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

You two fucking started this thread, not me.

Now fuck off...
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

They want your cock Jimmy...why else would they be paying you so much attention?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

You are extreamly gay. The bigger problem is you are also extreamly stupid.
                Amazing how you can call anyone stupid....when you spell EXTREAMLY bad...
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  They want your cock Jimmy...why else would they be paying you so much attention?

That's true...they both sent me IM's explaining that they are hungry and are willing to do anything to munch my meat. I should have known better...

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

LMFAO!!!

Holy shit now THATS funny!!!

Comment

• Blizz
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • May 2005

I wasnt aware this was a spelling contest.
                      Originally posted by jimmyjingles
                      LMFAO!!!

Holy shit now THATS funny!!!
                      Whats ever funnier is that you didnt catch it either, moron.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I wasnt aware this was a spelling contest.
                        It's not a spelling contest.

I just find it amusing when people who take delight in calling other people "stupid" end up proving their own ignorance in the process.

You spell just like your alias.....er, I mean your "friend" Jesterstar.
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Blizz
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • May 2005

It's not a spelling contest.

I just find it amusing when people who take delight in calling other people "stupid" end up proving their own ignorance in the process.

You spell just like your alias.....er, I mean your "friend" Jesterstar.
                          Im not calling Jimmy a moron because he cant spell, Im calling him one because every post he makes is filled with so much suck that he might have infringed on Hoovers copyrights.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Here is a screenshot of an IM Jetersuck sent me yesterday:

He is so hungry.

Comment

• Blizz
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • May 2005

Jimmy needs a boyfriend. All this closet homosexual posting is making him delusional.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Im not calling Jimmy a moron because he cant spell, Im calling him one because every post he makes is filled with so much suck that he might have infringed on Hoovers copyrights.

Wow...were do you come up with those witty comments? "Infringe on Hoovers copyrights" That is fucking brilliant! Kudos to you, you got me there bitch.

Comment

Working...