Thread: Dlr's B-day Let's Celebrate!

mattiew23m

Dlr's B-day Let's Celebrate!

Hey everyone from the army.. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your money.. Just waiting for october to come.. Got a pay increase and i'll be on easy street from now on.. And i know who i owe money too.. Also, I remember the two people I owe.. Sorry, I haven't posted around here lately, but its been hectic at work..

NOW BACK TO THE CELEBRATION..

DLR'S B-DAY IS IN OCT, AND THE ARMY SHOULD HAVE A GET TOGETHER DURING THE DAY, AND HIT A BAR AT NIGHT THAT PREFERABLY CAN BE CVH FRIENDLY!! NOW HERE'S THE THING.. My good friend robbie is neighbors with the man himself... I don't wanna post the exact address.. If someone emails me at mattiew23m@aol.com, i could do so.. But i say we organize something where we can walk down ludlow st in the city (which isn't that big) In the area of dlr's residence, and throw him a party.. Imagine dave waking up to the sounds of the music he created with fans all over the street.. I know its a crazy idea, but like i said, i know exactly where he lives.. And then after the celebration of fans during the day, we could hit up a bar and listen to cvh and dlr tunes throughout the night. I would be willing to take off work that day....

Anyone in? Let me know!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

mattiew23m
    we should get there early if people are in, because parking on ludlow can be a pain in the ass.. If we can't use our car stereo's.. Always use the mighty boom box.. There is no law against walking down the street playing music.. As long as you are not in one spot for over 2 hours... So, we circle around, and go up and down that area... Evryone should be wearin cvh shirts or dlr shirts.. And just celebrating the man's b-day.. It would be like our b-day gift to him for creating some of the best music in rock history.. Hope he will be in nyc at his home on his b-day.. Will have to find out... But he's been at home since the tour ended.. And he was there all during his emt training.. His day consisted of going from his home in the village to Our Lady of Mercy in the bronx for his training... He was dead serious about that job, and made it to work every freakin' day.. Dave is the man!
    Last edited by mattiew23m; 09-09-2005 at 03:47 AM.

Dave IS VH
    I would love to do it, but only problem is I live in MN.

Dave IS VH
    I have a birthday in Oct. as well, hanging out with Dave could be part of my pres. as well.

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Dude, I live In Minneapolis!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Are you really sure that Dave will be home that night?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

I have a tradiition every year of listening to the six pack and various solo cd's and getting smashed in honor of the great Dave Roth. I dont go anywhere I can't walk back home to afterwards either. Ive been doing this since I was 15 and I dont plan on stopping now.

This is normal, right?

RIGHT???? Guys..............?

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I have a tradiition every year of listening to the six pack and various solo cd's and getting smashed in honor of the great Dave Roth. I dont go anywhere I can't walk back home to afterwards either. Ive been doing this since I was 15 and I dont plan on stopping now.

This is normal, right?

RIGHT???? Guys..............?

AWWWRITE!

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I dont go anywhere I can't walk back home to afterwards either.
    This sounds so familiar to me... A typical professional partier's trick... He he...

Nir - VAN - a
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2017 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Guess who's back in circulation! Mattiew23mothafuckinM!!!

I have the same prob...I live in Ohio.

Dave lives in New Jersey???? LA???

You could just kidnap the fucker and take him on "tour"...so we can all see.

J/K mattie, really J/K

mattiew23m
    looks like i'm gonna be w/ my friends representing this one.. Its soo weird thou.. I've been on that street a billion times meeting up with this girl i used to hangout w/. Had no idea dave lived on that street... But were gonna represent blasting the music from the cars.... Prob not all day, but throughout the day, and night... And in new york your allowed to post stuff for upcoming show's or posters in gerneral.. Maybe u should totally have happy b-day to david lee roth all over the place...

mattiew23m
    Remember folks you can make this a west coast thing to. If you can make it out to nyc the week of his b-day.. you might be able to make it to the west coast... Pasedna Girl is working on it right now.. its confirmed he still does own that place. If you do head out that week, or that night. Please respect the area as per pasadena girl, its filled with doctors, and such.. I would keep the music out of it.. Leave cards, banners, and such.. Pay your respects and wish him luck on his b-day.. Kinda like graceland was to elvis... Pasadena girl still post what ya got...
    Last edited by mattiew23m; 09-09-2005 at 05:17 PM.

mattiew23m
    same goes for nyc.. If you don't wanna blast music.. even thou it would be fun.. Simply leave banners and cards on the doorstep... I'm sure dave will appreciate all of this!!! And then afterwards party with fellow army members, or just with your friends...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIAMOND DAVE........Since he is Bi-Coastal these days.....WEST MEETS EAST ... DLRARMY STYLE - Mattiew23m came up with the brilliant idea to pay tribute, respect and admiration for DLR's BIRTHDAY on the East Coast .......I will be paying respects to him possibly on the East Coast, possibly visiting friends OR I can pay respects with other devotees at the WEST COAST Pasadena Mansion. I live one mile from his home here in Pasadena and we can put cards/banners along his gates or simply leave him cards under the gates. His neighborhood needs to be respected and since we are a classy bunch of devotees, we can Celebrate our Man with honor. If anyone needs directions for the West Coast Residence, email me and I will coordinate with you! It will be fun to meet other DLRARMY Fans as well.....Let's let the Diamond One know we are MODEL CITIZENS -WITH DISCIPLINE!!! Happy Birthday Diamond Dave - We LOVE YOU.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's b-day is October 10th... Are you going west?

mattiew23m

Thumbs up

i know its oct 10th.. just tryin to get this organized before hand.. I think the best bet is to leave banners and cards

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OK, but I was addressing Mr Bantonelli...

But are you sure Dave would really dig being woken up by music played full blast, even his own?
    What if he's only been sleeping for a couple of hours?

And you'd better ensure he'll be home then... Are you sure he will be?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2021 @ 12:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I've decided to stay on the West Coast......Mattiew23M is taking care of the East Coast.

In the Pasadena Neighborhood, the suggestion is that we simply leave cards/banners as not to disturb the doctors and attorney neighbors that may have had to work the emergency unit the night before.......SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We can do a Quiet, Classy, Happy Birthday to our favorite EMT DLR with the cards/letters/banners......Wanna Join me??? and BTW....I'm a MS. (Pasadena GIRL - how did you get "Mr." ????)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bantonelli
    I've decided to stay on the West Coast......Mattiew23M is taking care of the East Coast.

In the Pasadena Neighborhood, the suggestion is that we simply leave cards/banners as not to disturb the doctors and attorney neighbors that may have had to work the emergency unit the night before.......SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We can do a Quiet, Classy, Happy Birthday to our favorite EMT DLR with the cards/letters/banners......Wanna Join me??? and BTW....I'm a MS. (Pasadena GIRL - how did you get "Mr." ????)
    I'm sorry... Your user name sounded like a surname, so... Well...

Here are 5 stars to you Ms... It's a bit cheap kind of apology, but I'll make amends as soon as possible.

Roth on

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
    I would love to do it, but only problem is I live in MN.
    Shit,you had a problem,I'm like 22,000km away.

mattiew23m
    i think everyone that want's to do this.. Should send a card to dlr or send cards to me to bring to dlr's.. We've also come up with a banner.. basically a banner with the =v h= logo sayin "its not the same without you" Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!! something of that nature.. Now if you need further info of where to send a card.. if you wanna send it to me or ya know directly.. email me.. or if were all gonna meet up, email me or post here as well. I will not post any information here at ALL regarding personal info...

BEEN GETTING A LOT OF EMAILS.. IF I DON'T GET TO YOUR EMAILS TONIGHT.. I WILL DO SO IN THE MORNING. I HAVE TO GO INTO WORK TONIGHT. SO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING I CAN GET BACK TO YA. ROTH ON!
    Last edited by mattiew23m; 09-09-2005 at 09:03 PM.

Dave IS VH
    Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
    Dude, I live In Minneapolis!
    We should get all the Roth fans/any one in the Roth Army from MN to meet up.

I've returned
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-15-2012 @ 02:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    i got an idea
    every dave fan no matter where the fuck they live just blast his music as loud as they can to celebrate fuck get togethers.

Rock n' Roll Junkie
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2007 @ 02:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I live in NY...last year he threw a party for himself in the city. Unchained played there..it was at the TRIBECA. Couldnt make it...i'm still pissed...

Rock n' Roll Junkie
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2007 @ 02:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Great idea though...wish i could make it.

Thread Information