Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by High Life Man
    More info please!
    It was at this halloween party in the late 80's. Obviously before she was famous. Before she met Kurt as far as I know. She was dressed up as a vampire nun, and I asked her if the teeth were real, so she proceeded to bite me on the neck.

Ordinarily, this would have been a turn on, but she was drunk off her ass, chain-smoking, and looked like a walking biological laboratory of diseases that a condom (which I didn't have on me at the time anyway) wouldn't have saved me from. I decided to pass on that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

We trolled that board a while back, they run a tight regime and Nugent does post there regularly. You're not allowed to post anything even hinting at mild criticism of Nugent there.

Bunch of fucked up weirdos.

Nugent used to boast about how he set up a bird table in his yard and shoots a few songbirds off of it each morning...

Cheers!

Comment

Courtney Love....would be hard to believe anything she said.

One messed up tired old whore.

Nuge though....who knows...funny she never spouted about it before now.
        Most likely just looking for attention...

Comment

Originally posted by WACF
          Courtney Love....would be hard to believe anything she said.

One messed up tired old whore.

Nuge though....who knows...funny she never spouted about it before now.
          Most likely just looking for attention...

Out of all the names she could have possibly dropped to get attention, why would she choose Nugent...

There must be some small grain of reality in what is being dismissed as a delusion.

BTW, you a better man that I am FORD, if she would have bit me on the neck, I would have mounted her right there.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD

Fuckin A Ted. I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult. You couldn't do it when she was TWELVE???

He didnt have to steam clean her first.........
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

I knew she was good for something...
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

He HAS admitted in the past, that his only addiction in life that he absolutely could not control .....was p-u-s-s-y..........like Gene $immon$...he says that he would fuck just about anything that moved....and seeing how she looks all old now...I bet she looked older than she was back then...he probably thought..."Heysweet sixteen....c'mere and KNOB me!!"

Comment

I don't care what Ms Love does or says... as long as she stays away from my boy Jack White.
                  He don't need her ruining his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    We trolled that board a while back, they run a tight regime and Nugent does post there regularly. You're not allowed to post anything even hinting at mild criticism of Nugent there.

does Starks run that board, too?
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Ford have you turned down many women in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                        Out of all the names she could have possibly dropped to get attention, why would she choose Nugent...

There must be some small grain of reality in what is being dismissed as a delusion.

True enough....but....12????

My oldest is 11 and have a hard time thinking Nugent would do that...let alone a 12 year old would want too.
                        I don't know what kind of childhood Love had but 12?!?

And yes...I know it happens...I live under the illusion your upbringing and enviroment has more of a factor on such things...especially at 12.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                          Ford have you turned down many women in your life?
                          Not many. Who knows, if I hadn't had better at the time, and had about three more beers, it might have happenned. I'm sure most people had a skanky ho like that in their past somewhere. It's just that yours didn't become famous by some perversion of the laws of the universe.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

It was probably the neighbor's dog she blew, but she was too high on airplane glue to remember it right......

Comment

Originally posted by Viking
                              It was probably the neighbor's dog she blew, but she was too high on airplane glue to remember it right......
                              Nuge probably showed her the taxidermied mule room or some shit...

Comment

I'm sure he wasn't the only guy she blew at 12. Probably how she got her lunch money for school.
                                If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X