DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Fuckin' whore.

Former whore.

Im married now

whoring days behind me
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• freak
        Sniper
        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Guess that makes him a Ted-ophile, then?.

Fuckin A Ted. I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult. You couldn't do it when she was TWELVE???

No more morality bullshit from you, Mr Nuge. Guess now we know why he was dressed as a priest in that Damn Yankees video
        You really need to consider the source of that statement.

If Courtney Love ever connected with reality, it was only a glancing blow.

Comment

• freak
          Sniper
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          Umm....
          I'd fuck her!
          I have a thing for psychotic chicks with borderline personality disorders and substance abuse issues.
          Me ex-wife is single still, I hear...
          You want I should call her and set something up?

No, wait..You said BORDERLINE disorders.

Sorry, she may be a bit more than you can handle.

Comment

• HELLVIS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jul 2004

No, that's how she was able to save her lunch money to buy airplane glue to sniff up that honker. It was a great way for a vegetarian/addict to get protein.
            He throws a punch.
            He swings. I duck.
            His fat ass falls...
            Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Ah, THE NUGE !!

The Man, The family Provider, The pillar of society.

I wonder which one his wife and family prefers ?
              Freshly murdered animals from the wild, or Daddy
              sticking his cock into a childs mouth ???

(Sorry I couldnt help it !! :p )
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                Anybody see that 'Kurt & Courtney' documentary.

Here's a true story...
                My best friend left New Jersey to go out to Hollywood and try to make it in a rock n roll band back in the late 80s - early 90s. He never really made it, but wound up staying out in LA just the same.
                Long before this story broke in the tabloids, he called me up one night and said "Dude, remember that band The Mentors that wore the black hoods and sang about eating chicks out on their period? Well I met the singer El Duce in a bar last night and he told me this story about how Courtney Love offered him money to whack kurt Cobain."
                I can't remember the date of the phone call, but I do remember that it was well before Curt's "suicide" and El Duce's "accidental" death.
                YEA! I've seen it! It is totally true! She killed him! Her own father says, "IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF SHE DID!"

THAT IS HER OWN DAD!!! I don't care what kind of person you are....when a daddy can say that about their little girl...YA KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!
                Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• eddieheck2000
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jul 2004

she is a hot skank. but then i am a sick perverted man.
                  http://s12.invisionfree.com/EDDIES_JOINT/index.php?act=idx my bootleg site! lots of downloads by many bands check it out. need to register!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

"THE NUGE"

What a Man !!! 12 year old !!!!! (YIKES !!!!)
                    How come celebrities never get jailed for this shit ??

Courtney ??? She is NASTY........ CAPITAL "N"
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• tyler412
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jun 2004

I GOT TO BE A ROCK STAR- TED HAS EARNED MY RESPECT NOW

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                        True enough....but....12????

My oldest is 11 and have a hard time thinking Nugent would do that...let alone a 12 year old would want too.
                        I don't know what kind of childhood Love had but 12?!?

And yes...I know it happens...I live under the illusion your upbringing and enviroment has more of a factor on such things...especially at 12.
                        I was watching the commentary on the Easy Rider DVD. Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda said they filmed the movie at a real hippie commune. One of the hippies was the guy who played Grizzly Adams. Hopper made the comment that that commune was one of the better ones but many were just taken over by dominant males who abused the women and children. Courtney Love said she was abused by her father who had a short stint of being the Grateful Dead's manager.

You have to be a sick adult to want to do anything sexual with a 12 year old.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Courtney is so gross, she looks dirty and smelly. In other words, she is perfect for Ted.
                          And I thought I couldn't have lower opinion of him. Guess I was wrong.

I believe her, even though she's a skank. Why would she make it up, and if she was gonna make it up she could have chosen someone else. Someone more famous, more interesting, less crazy, better looking. He is on the lowest level, I personally would deny even meeting him. It takes a big woman not to be embaressed to admit having his stink-pole in her mouth. They are both equaly discusting.

This could be a beginning of a beautiful love story.
                          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is an old story of course.

Nugent did have the option to sue if she did just make it up and chose not too...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              This is an old story of course.

Nugent did have the option to sue if she did just make it up and chose not too...
                              Explain to me this ..What is the difference of responding to this or having your lawyer do it in private.

Courtney Love claimed last night on Twitter that Dave Grohl had sex with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain. Dave Grohl has responded with the following statement:

“Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”

This claim would more than likely be about the time Cuntney spent all of her settlement money from Curts death and was suing Grohl.

Courtneys daughter has a protection order against her for robbing her blind.

I think she sais anything to just be seen as somewhat interesting anything anytime for any reason.

I also have met women like her and she may have no idea when or even if she is having sex, durring, before or aftrer. So, her claims are maybe 25% of the actuall times she has been, rammed.

I also want everyone to know I am more against Courtney................... and TJMKID suing The Nuge for back child support, than pro Ted.
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-05-2012, 02:40 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                Explain to me this ..What is the difference of responding to this or having your lawyer do it in private.

Courtney Love claimed last night on Twitter that Dave Grohl had sex with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain. Dave Grohl has responded with the following statement:

“Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”

I think she sais anything to just be seen as somewhat interesting anything anytime for any reason.

I also have met women like her and she may have no idea when or even if she is having sex, durring before or aftrer so her claims are maybe 25% of the actuall times she has been rammed.

This claim would more than likely be about the time Cuntney spent all of her settlment money from curts death and was suing Grohl.

I also want everyone to know I am more against Courtney and TJMKID suing the nuge for back child support, than pro Ted

Please, don't compare apples and oranges. Dave Grohl is a great man. Ted Nugent is a waste of a human life. She maybe lies sometimes, but not always. Let's see Ted sue her.
                                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...