X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

12 year olds have higher IQ than president

Last sentence in paragraph 3, "If 12 year-old Boy Scouts can be prepared, Americans have a right to expect the same from their 59 year-old President of the United States."

Shame shame shame.
    sigpic
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Judas had challenged the Chimp like this LAST YEAR at this time, New Orleans would look a lot better right now.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Kerry's grades aren't much better!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shit, most retarded 2 year olds have a higher IQ than this President!

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What, me worry?

Comment

• blueturk
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

President Bush is a good example of what I've believed for years. Bush holds an undergraduate degree from Yale with a B average GPA. He got an MBA from Harvard Business School .

All this means is he tests well and is able to memorize things quickly. This is a valuable skill in the classroom environment.

Where Bush is lacking is common sense and thinking on his feet. Bush is excellent fodder for a puppet CEO or politician that memorizes game plans and speeches concocted by other people behind the scenes.

Bush is an educated idiot. The govt. is full of them, It's time we take accademic credentials with a grain of salt and look at the whole picture. I would rather have a street smart, honest C student from ButtFuck Tech than this Harvard/Yale piece of puppet shit.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

that's pretty much the bottom line
                gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                  Kerry's grades aren't much better!
                  They were worse, actually.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Then how would New Orleans look better?
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                      If Judas had challenged the Chimp like this LAST YEAR at this time, New Orleans would look a lot better right now.
                      Whatthefuckever...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Too bad Kerry didn't have the balls during election time. That is my biggest problem with the Democratic party, no balls.

You have to call out the goddamned mutha' fuckin' cocksuckaz when it counts.

For as much as most Repukes are fucking scumbags, they at least have balls, but they get by by bullying. Gotta punch that mutha in the fuckin' face.

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          President Bush is a good example of what I've believed for years. Bush holds an undergraduate degree from Yale with a B average GPA. He got an MBA from Harvard Business School .

All this means is he tests well and is able to memorize things quickly. This is a valuable skill in the classroom environment.

Where Bush is lacking is common sense and thinking on his feet. Bush is excellent fodder for a puppet CEO or politician that memorizes game plans and speeches concocted by other people behind the scenes.

Bush is an educated idiot. The govt. is full of them, It's time we take accademic credentials with a grain of salt and look at the whole picture. I would rather have a street smart, honest C student from ButtFuck Tech than this Harvard/Yale piece of puppet shit.
                          If you exactly reversed this statement you would be correct he may be lacking in book learning but he is a excellent on the fly under pressure
                          action man who works well in the face of fire.
                          I see him from a position of a corrector of the previous administrations neglect.my uneducated OP

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

But isn't that the way it always works?

One administration fucks stuff up, then the next administration tries to correct the damage.

Unfortunately The President-elect in 2008 cannot go back in time and give GW Chimp a brain.

The only reason GW Bush appears to be able to think or speak at all is that he is actually an animatronic puppet controlled by remote control.

During some speeches he appears to ramble, or he uses incorrect grammar, or pauses while awaiting commands from whomever his controller is.

I am waiting for the day when he is int he middle of some important speech and white smoke starts coming out of his ears and he just....freezes....
                            Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-19-2005, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

It has been said in many reports that he is dyslexic if we had to deal w/ that and chose a career were we had to read speeches and do allot of public speaking would we do as well?

I commend him on achieving something in that resect.

And yes as i stated before in a couple of thread responses we are all of us spending our lives correcting our forefathers mistakes.

That seems to be one of the facts of life.

All this BS people say about his administration .His work for the good of this country and world may not be seen for years.

Comment

Working...