Is it me? Or do all the mods at vhforums have my pubes in their teeth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony Soprano

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I was wondering how long it took a homo midget to have sex. I timed it between your last reply. lol

He was jacking off all over your mother's face while I fucked her in the ass! The only midget here is you seeing that you basically live on here 24/7 and have no life.

Comment

• Tony Soprano

Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
      lol

lmao!
      VHLINKS_ROCKSx2> just another useless cunt hair has found his way from the dumpster we know as the vh links to here. Such a pity we have to deal with such derelicts at the Roth Army.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Tony Soprano
        He was jacking off all over your mother's face while I fucked her in the ass! The only midget here is you seeing that you basically live on here 24/7 and have no life.
        Thats it? Thats all you got? Well its really pretty sad what you said about jerking off on my mothers face and fucking her ass and all, because she died in 1974 when I was 3. So all I got to say to you is you may want to see a doctor 'bout that. Some kind of therapy or at the very least a shoulder to rest that head of yours.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

:fucku2:

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

lol

lmao!
            When somone registers with the name VHLINKS_ROCKSx2, we all understand why now!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

LMAO

Comment

• VHLINKS_ROCKSx2

Funny how someone would post a picture with a cock in it, then have 'sucks' in his name. . .something you want to tell the world, Mary?

Comment

• Tony Soprano

Thats it? Thats all you got? Well its really pretty sad what you said about jerking off on my mothers face and fucking her ass and all, because she died in 1974 when I was 3. So all I got to say to you is you may want to see a doctor 'bout that. Some kind of therapy or at the very least a shoulder to rest that head of yours.

With all your remarks? you ain't no saint either, so fuck you, you deserve it!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Hey yeah it's cool. I dont mind hitting low blows. All's fair. Just be prepared to be bitch-slapped from time to time by yours truly..thats all.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Funny how someone would post a picture with a cock in it, then have 'sucks' in his name. . .something you want to tell the world, Mary?
                      We were all waiting for an idotic comeback like that you moronic androgynous specimen. Let me explain it to you this way homo, since our user names mean two different things dumb ass! You agree with the place and I don't. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet?

One more time VHLINKS LOVER:

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

lets shake on it. here...here's some lotion.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Where from Max?
                          Huh? What in the fuck did I do?

Let's let it be known that I'm only gay for seenbad alright? :p :fucku2:
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Mr Ziffel

Hey VHLINKS_ROCKSx2, can you find a more gay looking picture of Ed to use as your avatar? No wonder you're a Shammy fan.

Comment

• kennyboy
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

BOTH YOU DUDES LOVE COCK!

Get a room!
                              http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                Huh? What in the fuck did I do?

Let's let it be known that I'm only gay for seenbad alright? :p :fucku2:
                                Seenbad is a jizz guzzlin' sailor bitch. I was just saying hello. But...

:fucku2:

Comment

Working...