Last Online
    06-20-2006 @ 12:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Arrow Forecaster leaves job to pursue weather theories

http://www.journalnet.com/articles/2...cal/news05.txt

Forecaster leaves job to pursue weather theories\
    By Jana Peterson and John O'Connell - Journal writers

Scott Stevens, former meteorologist at News Channel 6, gets blown around by the weather one stormy afternoon. Journal file photo

POCATELLO - To the rest of the country, Scott Stevens is the Idaho weatherman who blames the Japanese Mafia for Hurricane Katrina. To folks in Pocatello, he's the face of the weather at KPVI News Channel 6.

The Pocatello native made his final Channel 6 forecast Thursday night, leaving a job he's held for nine years in order to pursue his weather theories on a full-time basis.

"I'm going to miss that broadcast, but I'm not going to miss not getting home until 11 p.m.," Stevens said. "I just don't have the hours of the day to take care of my research and getting those (broadcasts) out and devoting the necessary research to the station."

It was Stevens' decision to leave the TV station, said KPVI general manager Bill Fouch.

"When Scott signed his current contract, he told Brenda and me at the time that it would be his last contract," Fouch said Thursday. "We knew, but the timetable moved up because of all the attention (he's been getting.)"

Since Katrina, Stevens has been in newspapers across the country where he was quoted in an Associated Press story as saying the Yakuza Mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge the atomic bomb attack on Hiroshima. He was a guest on Coast to Coast, a late night radio show that conducts call-in discussions on everything from bizarre weather patterns to alien abductions. On Wednesday, Stevens was interviewed by Fox News firebrand Bill O'Reilly.

Stevens said he received 30 requests to do radio interviews on Thursday alone.

Fouch said Stevens wanted to leave as quickly as possible because his "plate is full," and he needs to take advantage of the opportunities that exist now.

Stevens said he's received offers that he's not at liberty to discuss.

Stevens, 39, who was born in Twin Falls, plans to remain in Pocatello, where his family remains. He said his family wishes him the best in his future endeavors.

It costs him hundreds of dollars each month to run his Web site, weatherwars.info, but he said that's a price he's willing to pay.

"There's a chess game going on in the sky," Stevens said. "It affects each and every one of us. It is the one common thread that binds us all together."

Although the theories espoused by Stevens - scalar weapons, global dimming - are definitely on the scientific fringe today, there are thousands of Web sites that mention such phenomena.

"The Soviets boasted of their geoengineering capabilities; these impressive accomplishments must be taken at face value simply because we are observing weather events that simply have never occurred before, never!" Stevens wrote on his Web site. "The evidence of these weapons at work found within the clouds overhead is simply unmistakable. These patterns and odd geometric shapes seen in our skies, each and every day, are clear and present evidence that our weather has been stolen from us, only to be used by those whose designs for humanity are rarely in alignment with that of the common man."

However, Stevens never discussed his weather theories on the air during his time at Channel 6 - an agreement he had with the station management. What the meteorologist chose to do in his off time was his business, said his manager of eight years.

Fouch said he would miss Stevens, whom he described as energetic, easy-going and enthusiastic about the weather, but he is supportive of his decision to pursue his passion.

"His theories are his theories," Fouch said. "But, if you think about it - of all the TV weather people, he continues to be the most accurate. It isn't his theories getting involved with his professional job."

For Stevens, however, the recent attention to his theories has been somewhat of a distraction from work.

"When there has been so much attention, it gets in the way of them doing their jobs and me doing my job," Stevens said.

Find out more:

To learn more about Stevens and his thoughts on

manipulated weather, check out his Web site at www.weatherwars.info, or go to http://www.journalnet.com/articles/2.../opinion04.txt to read the story that Journal City Editor Greg McReynolds wrote about Stevens in March.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey, there's a "Little Boy" just down the road here and i'm sure we can get it armed in no time flat.

The Bockscar is there too, it would be great to see that thing fly again.

That is if any of this theory shit is even possible, but it seems a bit fantastic to me.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    I always maintaned most weathermen seemed nuts. This confirms it. Japanese mafia using a hurricane machine. Geeze.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, the Japanese mafia wouldn't have anything to gain from this.

The BCE and their oil company friends would though.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    No shit. I just figured if you can't beat them join them. I bought Halliburton shares and thank's to the BCE and their hurrican machine, I'm making money hand over fist. Thank's Chenney and Bush!

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I wish i had bought stock in Halliburton, but i couldn't sleep at night if i profitted from all this shit.

As for the idea of weather machines and other fantastic scenario's let me just point out this one feller named Nikola Tesla.

According to his numerous inventions from the late 1800's to the early 1900's it really isn't all that fantastic of an idea that such a machine could exist. or at least he believed it was possible.
    I don't believe this is the case though, but Tesla proved that manipulating the weather is possible by toying with electro magnets.
    It's just that keeping an electro magnet large enough to do any of this would be seen by any satellite flying around up there in space.

Nature is a Bitch, and i'd say that the intensity of these storms is more a direct result of 100 years of polluting the sky than anything else.

But there are those who say it isn't any worse than it has been in the history of the world and that it is all just simply on a cycle.
    We are just on the bad end of that cycle right now according to them.

This planet has been through some shit, the evidence of meteor strikes can be seen from space. and if you see the size of some of these craters you would have to agree that any life on this panet at the times of those impacts would have been destroyed.

The moon, as scientists have discovered not so long ago, is made up of earth matter. that means that when a meteor impacted the earth big chunks of it were dispersed into space and over a period of God knows how many years those chunks were drawn together forming the moon as they rotated around the earth.
    It's also good to point out that the moon is slowly pulling out of our atmosphere and in say, 10 Million years it will just float off into space effectively ceasing the spawning cycles of many of the earths creatures, including man.

I wonder, if we took a measurement of all the impact zones on earth would they equal the mass of the moon?
    I bet it would be very close given that they probably aren't as deep as they were intially.

This is ironically one of the reasons we are hearing about man returning to the moon.

Interseting Fact: J.J. Tubes that i use in my amp are manufactured in Tesla's old factory. he invented the vacume tube you know...
    Last edited by Cathedral; 09-25-2005 at 07:51 PM.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

also interesting is the fact that the massive meteor

that wiped out the dinosaurs apparently hit the gulf of mehico......

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I went down to Antartica a few years back. Some of the people on the ship I was on were scientists from the UK. They were studying global warming and told me there were so many oppinions on why global warming was happening that it was impossible to come up with any scientific reason why.

We know more about the earth now than ever before but we still must admit we don't know much. In fact, we are now just discovering geologic events that we used to think took millions of years to happen actually happened in a few minutes due to huge glacer dams breaking and releasing huge lakes of water. Ther resulting errosion created hills and valleys that we originally thought were formed over a long period of time.

We didn't realize Yellowstone Park was actually one of the largest active supervolcanos in the world until the 1970's. It wasn't until the area could be photgraphed from outer space that they could see how big the cauldera was.

We know very little about the earth's geology and many of the theories we are learning are dead wrong.

As far as global warming goes. A volcanic erruption can put more pollution into the atmospher than anything man made. We have had a huge increase of volcanic erruptions in the past few decades. Also, the sun burns hotter than it did sevral years ago. Also, we have reciently learned that the polarization of the earth was once at the south pole and the earth is in transistion to go from a northern polarity to a southern polarity. This has a huge effect on the ozone layer.

Sure, man can do damage to some of the earth's environmental systems, but the earth itself pollutes and does more damage to itself than we ever could.

I get a kick out of the attorney general in the state of California claiming dairy farms adding to the global warming problem because of all the cows farting. Man, that dude should have seen all the buffalo that were roaming the plains 150 years ago. A lot more than all the dairy farms in the country put together. Oceans of buffalo as the early settlers described them.

Don't believe everything you hear or read. Global warming is being hyped by those with a political agenda or just trying to make themselves sound important. I mean, Barbra Striesand pleas and crys are based mostly on psuedo science because nobody really knows what's causing the global warming. The honest truth is "We don't know".

Global warming is just like religion. Everyone has an answer but it's impossible to prove who is right and who is wrong.

Thread Information