Thread: Is Udo dead?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Question Is Udo dead?

The reason I'm asking this, is because I remember somebody saying he was dead. If he is dead, I saw his stunt-fucking-double tonight @ the Racetrac.

The little woman goes, "that dude looks like the fucker that rode the wrecking ball in that old video." I look over and there's UDO! I'm not kidding...this fucker was like 5 foot tall in camos'...same everything.

It's taking like 5 minutes to fill my truck up, and the little woman goes (one mo time), "I think it's him!"

So I just hang out and wait for the fucker to walk back to his Nissan Commodore...I walk over there, and see a bunch of weedeaters and mowers and shit on a trailer behind the Commodore. I knew it wasn't him @ that point, but I go, "hey man, anybody ever told you you look like the singer from ACCEPT?"

He's all like, "what the fuck are you talking about...you got a problem motherfucker?"

I dropped it and said "nevermind man, forget it."

I felt sorry for the dude.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

LMAO!!

No UDO is alive an well, and acting like a tyrant, according to Wolf Hoffman...

Metal-Rules.com recently conduced an in-depth interview with ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann. Several excerpts from the chat follow:

Metal-Rules.com: Well I must ask again. After this [reunion] tour is over, is that the real end of ACCEPT?

Wolf: "Well, I hope it would happen again, honestly. I wish we could do this every ten years, or every five years. But it's pretty unlikely, the way Udo's [Dirkschneider, vocals] behaving and shit. He's making it really hard for us. We're trying everything we can, but it's always us against Udo."

Metal-Rules.com: That's strange?

Wolf: "I know. I can't understand it either, because I think he would help himself with his own career, if he was more cooperative. He's just totally counter-productive every step of the way."

Metal-Rules.com: Because then he would sell more copies of his brand new album, which is soon coming out…

Wolf: "I know! You would think so. I don't see why he can't say, 'Yes, this is ACCEPT, this is the real thing.'"

Metal-Rules.com: As you know he plays mostly ACCEPT songs on tour with U.D.O. What do you think about that?

Wolf: "I know! But he's trying to think like he's as good or better than ACCEPT. Which is silly, because history teaches everybody that if you, imagine like Bruce Springsteen, I mean Bruce Dickinson, and IRON MAIDEN — if Bruce Dickinson had his own band and played 80 per cent or 60 percent IRON MAIDEN, he still wouldn't be as good as the real thing. You never can be, because the real thing is the real thing. You're best off, if you start your own band, to be totally different from what you've been. That's kind of why, about ten years ago, I walked away from this music scene. I had the choice too — I could've started my own band, but I could already see that people would always compare me to ACCEPT. I'm 'the old ACCEPT guitar player,' and if I did anything that's rock-related, people would almost force me to play ACCEPT songs at my own shows. It would be very close to ACCEPT, but it wouldn't be the real thing. It never can be, so I think the only choice you have, once you've been in a successful band like ACCEPT for that long, once you start you're own band you have to be totally different."

Metal-Rules.com: Is there going to be a live album or a DVD from this tour?

Wolf: "I don't know about a live album. My hope is that we can record some material for a DVD. That's my big hope. And hopefully, Udo will agree to that? So far, we're still fighting. If he says no, we can't do it. We'll see, hopefully. Like I said, he's difficult every step of the way. I hope that he will agree to that, 'cause that will be something for the fans that people can remember for a long time, and it could be sort of a testimony — 'this was the last version of ACCEPT that you saw.' Hopefully we can release something, because we never really made any good DVDs."

Metal-Rules.com: Tell us something about your photography career?

Wolf: "I've been taking pictures for almost 20 years now. It started as a hobby, and I got more and more involved in it during the 80s. I was a serious amateur, taking pictures on the road when we were travelling, and I got bigger and bigger cameras. Even in that break we had from '89 to '90 or whatever, I was trying to start working with other photographers as an assistant, and I wanted to be a full-time photographer, and then the band got back together, so I stopped. When we really quit for good in '96 I said, 'I wanna walk away from everything, but what else can I do in life?', and this is what I thought I could do."

Metal-Rules.com: You have been making a living doing that?

Wolf: "I have been making a living for the last eight years with just that. It was very hard the first three years, but for the last five years I've been having a great career and having a fabulous life just doing photography for advertising agencies and magazines and things like that."

Metal-Rules.com: How does it feel to be on the "other side" of camera?

Wolf: "It feels great, and what I like about is the fact that it's not a group effort. I'm just sort of my own guy. I hire an assistant, I hire a makeup artist for the day, but other than that I'm my own one-man company. A one-man army. I love that aspect of it. Whether the photo's great, or if it sucks, it's really up to me, in a way. Not because the singer is pissed off or the drummer didn't show up, you know what I mean? At the same time, it's a totally different field that nobody knows me in. I'm a schmuck just like everybody else. I don't get any special treatment just because I've been in a metal band. Nobody knows what I've done. There's no crossover. There's no crossover ever, except for I did a very cool project where I photographed the personal guitar collections of world-famous guitar players, like Chet Atkins and Les Paul. I went to their homes and photographed the personal guitar collections of Les Paul and Chet Atkins. Those are sort of collector's books that come out, with beautiful, glossy pictures. That was a lot of fun, because as a guitar player I had a special interest in all these prototype Les Paul guitars from like 1953."

Read the entire interview at Metal-Rules.com.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 856 Posts

Very odd...if the interview's any indication, it was probably him, Rust.

Farm Hand
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-19-2012 @ 08:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    the way Udo's [Dirkschneider, vocals] behaving and shit. He's making it really hard for us. We're trying everything we can, but it's always us against Udo."

Wow, this guy sounds like a real jerk! What's his hangup?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Very odd...if the interview's any indication, it was probably him, Rust.
    I tell ya man, if I could find that landscaping UDO double and drag him to one of UDO's shows, he'd think somebody had cloned him. Hopefully, he'd get ultra-pissed about it and attack the real UDO with a hedgeclipper or something.

That'd knock that egomaniacal real UDO down a few notches.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Landscaping midget sounds like he is suffering from "little-man syndrome"

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-18-2015 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by EbDawson
    Wow, this guy sounds like a real jerk! What's his hangup?
    He's 4'3", ugly, old, and likes the cock. I think those could be considered hang ups.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-23-2023 @ 01:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I thought I saw UDO on TV yesterday..

But it was Uncle Fester

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Antman
    He's 4'3", ugly, old, and likes the cock. I think those could be considered hang ups.

Suck my three lock box
    Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2007 @ 09:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

isnt udo gay.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 07:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Udo was recently seen with Uma.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

he is alive, well and still an - from little man syndromes suffering - asshole...

www.udo-online.de
    Last edited by DavidLeeNatra; 11-01-2005 at 12:23 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Straight?

If they were sitting in a bar you walked into you would walk straight out again...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-01-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Straight?

If they were sitting in a bar you walked into you would walk straight out again...

Nah, I'd put my balls to the wall!

How's it going Shesh?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Oooof!

http://www.kittenpants.org/26_skins/psteel.asp

INTERVIEW:
    PINK STËËL
    by kittenpants
    With help from Corn Mo

I first saw Pink Steel perform at Cathy Cervenka's "Love Bites" Valentines Day show. For me it was love at first bite, as soon as they took the stage. I mean, how can you not fall for the self-proclaimed "Pink and Black Bareback Attack"? Especially when they perform their tribute to Lord of the Rings (about a giant gay metal robot called "the Frodonator")? Seriously? It's impossible not to adore them.

They graciously agreed to be part of this year's kittenpants birthday celebration, opening for Corn Mo and Double Dong + Wyld Lixx. After meeting them, I had to know more.

According to their bio, "In 1983, Udo Von DüYü met PINK STËËL vocalist Hanson Jobb in a smoky Bremen bathhouse/nightclub, where Udo was recovering after his lover left him for a cantaloupe with a hole cut in it. Hanson, who had just finished "chatting" in the back room with several Nigerian wrestlers, recognized the forlorn Von DüYü from their high school swim team."

kp: What were your thoughts upon first meeting? Did you know you were gay metal soulmates?
    UV: I think we realized we were gay metal soulmates the minute we discovered we both liked cock. That was good for bonding.
    HJ: Lets just say that had I not awoken from my Amyl nitrate popper induced blackout at that exact moment there would be no Pink Steel. K?

UV: But do not understand us wrongly! We have never "gotten together". We have been playing together so long...it would just be weird. It would be like having sex with my brother. Which I have NOT done!
    HJ: I have had sex with his brother and it was weird, trust me.

kp: Is "A sausage man" really that hard to find?
    HJ: Not as hard as a pickle man, or worse yet a "gherkin man".
    UV: You are misunderstand our English. We mean to say that a "sausage man" is always hard when you do find him! It is true!

kp: What's Halford like in the sack?
    UV: Difficult to say, unless you do have one of those medical filament-cameras.
    HJ: Halford struggled a lot when first placed in the sack. After he burned up all of his oxygen he calmed down.

kp: Have you heard the ATOM + HIS PACKAGE song, "Hats off to Halford"?
    UV: No, but have they heard our song, "Jeans off for Gene Simmons"?
    HJ: Halford should always wear a hat cuz he is the bald.

kp: If you were able to keep a bass player, any famous ones you'd be interested in touring with? Nikki Sixx is kinda hot, no?
    UV: Ah, but did you know that he is also GAY? It is true! Darling Nikki only dates the strippers for the fashion tips!
    HJ: As Nikki Sixx is to hot, Geddy Lee is to Scorcho!

It goes on, I'll spare you the details...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thats some weird shit Shesh.

I dunno if i like seeing that shit in this forum man.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Straight?

blue oyster bar

Thread Information