• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

William BENNETT Said What?

William Bennett: Abort All Black Babies

“I like being eclectic. I can enjoy many of the greats most people my age never heard of or stopped listening to like Elie Wiesel or Dr. Maya Angelou. They were the ones who taught me that even in the midst of discrimination, loss, or whatever life throws at you , that I could rise above it.” Delores has earned a B.S. degree from Lee University and a Diploma of Practical Theology from Christ for the Nations Institute.

By Del Williams
    October 1, 2005

William Bennett, former head of the Department of Education, wants all blacks to abort their babies in order to lower the crime rate. Is he for real? He was answering a question on his talk show and later in the call said it was a moronic idea. But how did he even come up with such a racist idea? The Bible says, “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.” So is racism in his heart? Would he really like to eliminate an entire race? According to him, no, but Democrats and blacks are not buying it.

The problem with his statement is that he presupposes that blacks are the entire reason for crime. In reality, blacks are convicted more and given more time. White collar criminals generally skate, such as Enron Chief Kenneth Lay. Where is his outrage over that? I guess there is a class distinction. If you can afford a lawyer then you can keep yourself out of jail.

How can Bennett, a gambling addict, who set himself up as the moral guru, let such foolish stuff come out of his mouth? It was in his heart in the first place. The American public needs an apology, not just blacks. He said the wrong thing at the wrong time and now wants people to forget it. He had his fifteen minutes of fame, now he needs to go back under the rock he slithered out from.

Link
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A racist gambler who tries to pass himself off as the King of morality and ethics.

Like all of his fellow BCE hacks, Bennett is a fucking fraud.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Dean said quote "You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?" Then added, "Only if they had hotel staff in here."

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

William Bennett did NOT say that in that context. I've heard the discussion that sentence was taken out of context of. Bennett was discussing a book that was taking about abortions lowering crime rates, not his personal opinion. Limbaugh made sure to play it the other day to show just how liberally biased the media is nowadays.

It's not surprising that the media would do such things. Del Williams should really check his sources.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

'But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime would rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do. But your crime rate would go down.'

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Prescott Bush's mother would have had an abortion, literally millions of crimes would have prevented.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
              'But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime would rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do. But your crime rate would go down.'
              It's still a racist statement, because it blames crime on blacks. Let's look at some of the worst crimes in recent history...

Is Tom deLay Black? How about KKKarl Rove? Scooter Libby? The Chimp Himself? Cheney and his pals at Halliburton?

To hear Bennett talk, Condisleeza Rice should be the biggest criminal in the White House, but as it happens, she's just an accomplice for the most part.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I can blame crimes on whites, blacks, yellows, reds, whatever. They all commit them. Let's not be so PC, shall we?

You call Tom DeLay's alleged crime one of the worst in recent history? LMAO!

Comment

• 4moreyears
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  It's still a racist statement, because it blames crime on blacks. Let's look at some of the worst crimes in recent history...

Is Tom deLay Black? How about KKKarl Rove? Scooter Libby? The Chimp Himself? Cheney and his pals at Halliburton?

To hear Bennett talk, Condisleeza Rice should be the biggest criminal in the White House, but as it happens, she's just an accomplice for the most part.
                  Funny how he forgot to mention Whitewater!!!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Warham
                    I can blame crimes on whites, blacks, yellows, reds, whatever. They all commit them. Let's not be so PC, shall we?
                    I don't know what this thing about 'black people do more crime' is that's gone to people's heads....it's bullshit....you're quite correct Warham...anyone can do cime...even an 80 year old grandma can do crime....if she was psycho enough....
                    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                      I don't know what this thing about 'black people do more crime' is that's gone to people's heads....it's bullshit....you're quite correct Warham...anyone can do cime...even an 80 year old grandma can do crime....if she was psycho enough....

DON'T DROP THE DOG, YOU BITCH!!!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Now would be a good time for you to seek help ford.

I mean it.
                        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          It's still a racist statement, because it blames crime on blacks.
                          No it is not.

Go look at the prisons.

You will see who does the crimes.

Yeah, they are a victim of whitey, huh?

BULLSHIT!!!!!

They are a victim of their own greed.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

They are a victim of their own greed.

"They..." Wow, you are a racist...

So I guess you pro-life when it comes to white babies only, huh BRIAN?

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show.
                            To feel the warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow.
                            I got me some bad news for you, Sunshine.
                            Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel,
                            And he sent us along as a surrugate band.
                            We're gonna find out where you fans really stand.
                            Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?
                            Get 'em up against the wall. -- 'Gainst the wall!
                            And that one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me.
                            Get him up against the wall. -- 'Gainst the wall!
                            And that one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon.
                            Who let all this riffraff into the room?
                            There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots!
                            If I had my way I'd have all of ya shot.
                            --Roger WATERS
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-03-2005, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              "They..." Wow, you are a racist...

I call it like I see it, and it's not racism. Blacks do far more crime in America than any other ethnicity. Fact. If that's a hard pill for you to swallow, tough shit.

I would suspect that the issue that Bill Cosby is addressing nails it right on the head. Too many African-American men leave their families and the young boys grow up without a father. Tragic, to say the least. Boys need a father-figure in their lives.

Comment

Working...