No announcement yet.

Proof Ford is a Hypocrit and a Cocksucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4moronyears is such a pathetic waste of sperm & egg that even Hell won't take him.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

4Morebeers!!!, 4Morebeers!!!, 4Morebeers!!!, 4Morebeers!!!, 4Morebeers!!!
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Originally posted by Rikk
        Man, is this what the Army has come to? People get "mistreated" and then "tell on" that person?

It's so fucking whiny and pathetic.

BTW, I wanted to complain that one time long ago, LOUNGE MACHINE called me a poo-poo head. It was only afterwards that I declared that he smells like pee-pee.

LMMFAO

The Muffin Man Cometh
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

The fact that sheep still start attack threads against me (as they have done consistently since 1996) proves to me that I'm still doing the right thing.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
            The fact that sheep still start attack threads against me (as they have done consistently since 1996) proves to me that I'm still doing the right thing.
            , FORD you've been around this place since '96? Wow never knew that. BTW You are Probably The Most Intelligent Member on this site.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
              Just lay off the Metamucil beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unchainme
                , FORD you've been around this place since '96? Wow never knew that. BTW You are Probably The Most Intelligent Member on this site.
                Man, I'm surprised you can even talk with FORD's dick in your mouth.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  Yes, and crazed as well...

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  Man, I'm surprised you can even talk with FORD's dick in your mouth.
                  Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

Comment

Originally posted by ashstralia
                    btw, i'm not 'Fuckface Read'.

i'm ashstralia.
                    You tell him Ash.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Gentlemen and Gentlewomen-

I live down the street from FORD (ok, maybe 70 miles is more like it), and I will go over to his trailer park, have a Pabst or 12 with him, and straighten this all out... lmao

I have only seen "dup" threads closed... if that's the case, then repost your post in the surviving thread.

FORD, if you even read this... not to add extra work to you... but could you provide the link in your closed threads to the surviving thread? That way when someone finds their thread closed, they can click to the original thread and re-post. Maybe this is already being done, or maybe this is too simple and won't please anyone... I don't know.

Any advice/feedback besides "Fuck FORD" or "Ban FORD" etc, would be appreciated. lol

That is all.

Icon.
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Re: Proof Ford is a Hypocrit and a Cocksucker

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                        First I posted this about Uncle Teddy shotting off his mouth...

Ford decides to close because there was no link.

Then BigBadBrian found the link and reposted another thread here, you would think it would stay open... (Thanks for having my back)

But this DICK closed it because he said it was a dup thread. Now we have two threads that have been censored by a liberal fuck head. Now for all you Ford supporters who think he is such a good American for being so outspoken, How does your hero look now violating peoples right of free speech. More proof that here you can talk or have an opinion as long as you are a liberal.

As SESH pointed out, your 'thread' was just a lame ass statement of fact by Ted Kennedy! What's the big deal?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You're just a whining little cunt...
                        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Originally posted by conmee
                          I will go over to his trailer park, have a Pabst or 12 with him, and straighten this all out... lmao
                          Straighten this out political debate style? :p
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by conmee
                            Any advice/feedback besides "Fuck FORD" or "Ban FORD" etc, would be appreciated. lol

That is all.

Icon.
                            Fuck FORD, Ban FORD !!

Comment

Working...
                            X