X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I thought they had most of it done before the scamdemic.

Tour talk heating up. 40x5 Tributo Bar, from Argentina, posted this on their Insta:

We return to the United States to see the biggest show on the planet, the one that in Europe 2022 left everyone speechless.
    Last year we were in Madrid, Liverpool, Milan, London and Brussels, and it was one show better than the other.

The new tour is scheduled to start in May-June and there are no confirmed cities yet.
    We believe that New York City will be in the game and that they will play in a fantastic arena where they have never played before.

The USA 2021 tour did not go through 5 cities that had been announced in 2020 and canceled due to a pandemic.
    Vancouver, (Canada), San Diego, Louisville, Cleveland and Buffalo. We'll see if they're still in the plans.

As we said before, we also want the Stones to play in the fabulous Chicago, stunning San Francisco, packet Boston, New Orleans and some of the ever-joyful state of Florida.

Could Mexico be annexed this time to the North American section or will it continue to be part of the Latin American section? There is no less information to think about this: The 2026 World Cup is set to be played in the USA, Canada and Mexico.

And after the USA? We already left our sentence in a featured story. There we mark a time line taking November 20, 2023 as a random day. And we risked it, by then we already received them for the fifth time, or we have the tickets in our pockets.
    But it's just a fervent desire decorated with intuition and the best of vibes.

In the meantime, if you have the chance to give yourself the treat of your life, let's go see them where they became the biggest band in the world.

Walking and singing through Central Park, even though people think we're crazy...
    The NYC arena thing could be the new arena where the Islanders play. Or maybe Yankee Stadium or Citi Field. Not sure they've played those two. Arenas seem unlikely at this point though.

Maybe I better get my new passport in case I have to go to Toronto again.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 01-09-2023, 01:04 AM.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Did you see the Stones watches by Nixon? I got the Sentry Leather. I don't wear any other jewelry but I like watches.

Spanning the spectrum across the high and low ends of the Nixon collection, this two-part collab with The Rolling Stones features analogs and digitals, watch bands, hats and even a wall clock.
        Last edited by twonabomber; 01-09-2023, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hate wearing watches and pretty much stopped after cell phones were invented, but I might have to change my mind now.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Even from a brand called "Nixon"?
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, we all know Tricky Dick was a Stones fan....

Mister President, Mister Immigration Man,
              Let me in, sweetie, to your fair land.
              I'm Tampa bound and Memphis too,
              Short Fat Fanny is on the loose.
              Dig that sound on the radio,
              Then slip it right across into Buffalo.
              Dick and Pat in ole D.C.,
              Well they're gonna hold some shit for me.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Hey, we all know Tricky Dick was a Stones fan....

Mister President, Mister Immigration Man,
                Let me in, sweetie, to your fair land.
                I'm Tampa bound and Memphis too,
                Short Fat Fanny is on the loose.
                Dig that sound on the radio,
                Then slip it right across into Buffalo.
                Dick and Pat in ole D.C.,
                Well they're gonna hold some shit for me.
                I didn't know it was partly about Nixon there. Rip this Joint.

Cheers FORD
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Apparently Nixon was going to fire J Edgar Hoover but Hoover had photos of Dick getting his dick sucked in Hong Kong. British Intelligence were nice enough to give Hoover copies of the photos.

Well that’s how things run. Politicians with little self control end up not controlling much. It’s the people with the photos that really run things and the stupid public can argue over what team is better.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Well Dick was nice enough to see Elvis in the Oval Office on a last minute notice. What was great is Elvis brought a gun to give to the president. Only Elvis could get away with that shit. Fame is powerful mojo.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This performance should make the "new" live album worth buying. Probably the best Midnight Rambler since 1973.... for obvious reasons....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Keith on Insta: new music on the way and "hopefully we'll get to see you"

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Stones have officially joined TikTok. That's not enough to get me to get on TikTok.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I wouldn't join Tik Tok even if Mick sent me a perfect digital copy of the Some Girls master tapes.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...