DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Why not? Charlie died from the Trump/Putin AIDS virus

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No Brown Sugar...

Supposedly they rehearsed 80 songs.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mick on the Stern show Wednesday

Comment

• silverfish
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2007

Mick Jagger Goes Unnoticed At Charlotte Bar And It’s A Gas, Gas, Gas
            Originally posted by sadaist
            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Love that gif inserted in the article

giphy.jpg
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by silverfish
                Mick Jagger Goes Unnoticed At Charlotte Bar And It’s A Gas, Gas, Gas
                https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mick-...b05025423291be
                Saw that in my feed LOL...

I think Mick has a history of solo wanderlust. I think some lyrics in the song You Can't Always Get What You Want were based on him wandering around a Minnesota town after a concert went badly, Mr Jimmy was a real guy that was probably autistic that he saw in a drug store...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-03-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Jagger was seen with his kids at the Rainforest at the Cleveland Zoo somewhere around '02/the Licks tour. Charlie Watts visited the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum.

I'm going to the Pittsburgh show tomorrow night.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And then there were three.

Or two and a half, since Wood isn't an original member.

Good show. Same stage as '19 but the video clips are different. Someone was busy during lockdown.

Tribute to Charlie as seen elsewhere and at the end he's on the screens as Jagger, Richards, and Wood are taking their bow. Then the screen says "see you soon" after they walk offstage. 60th anniversary tour?

Not the same without Charlie but not bad with Jordan. It's not like they found him on YouTube playing covers.

Heard Jagger singing Living In A Ghost Town as I walked outside the stadium before the show.

Keef must have summoned the powers in the "magic stick" he uses to ward off rain. It worked. Rained on and off on the way to Pittsburgh and not once I got there. Super foggy on the way home and I was hauling ass. 14.8 MPG in the Gladiator with my new 35 inch tires Got back at 2 am. We had found an Anytime Fitness across the river when we rode the Great Appalachian Passage last year and I thought about stopping there to work out but traffic was shit so I left. Stopped at the local one when I got home. Parked by the Warhol museum and there is a bike path on that side of the river, too. Maybe next year.

Stadium was full. Not sure how many were comps. There were plenty of tickets when I got mine a week ago. I was in the lower bowl around the 50 yard line on Keith's side.

Angie was the song vote winner. I voted for Worried About You. No Brown Sugar.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Utter fucking shit. Hang it up, you old as fuck artards

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          And then there were three.

Or two and a half, since Wood isn't an original member.

Good show. Same stage as '19 but the video clips are different. Someone was busy during lockdown.

Tribute to Charlie as seen elsewhere and at the end he's on the screens as Jagger, Richards, and Wood are taking their bow. Then the screen says "see you soon" after they walk offstage. 60th anniversary tour?

Not the same without Charlie but not bad with Jordan. It's not like they found him on YouTube playing covers.

Heard Jagger singing Living In A Ghost Town as I walked outside the stadium before the show.

Keef must have summoned the powers in the "magic stick" he uses to ward off rain. It worked. Rained on and off on the way to Pittsburgh and not once I got there. Super foggy on the way home and I was hauling ass. 14.8 MPG in the Gladiator with my new 35 inch tires Got back at 2 am. We had found an Anytime Fitness across the river when we rode the Great Appalachian Passage last year and I thought about stopping there to work out but traffic was shit so I left. Stopped at the local one when I got home. Parked by the Warhol museum and there is a bike path on that side of the river, too. Maybe next year.

Stadium was full. Not sure how many were comps. There were plenty of tickets when I got mine a week ago.
                          I looked out of interest when you posted you had arrived at the gig and there were about 5-10% of the tickets available to buy but I guess that would feel full. There would be COVID returns but there were also a few blocks for sale.

Every year I become more and more suspicious of Jagger's hair, and Wood for that matter...

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I got there around 4 and walked around a little. Didn't bother looking at what tickets were available. Parked by PNC Park and everything was packed already. Plenty of people wandering around asking to buy or sell tickets, I thought ticketing was on the app now. Maybe not comps? The stadium is cashless but the merch tables had cash lines.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mick's "little brother" looks older than he does.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

COVID returns? They did not ask vax status upon entry. I checked the Heinz Field site and they stated fans would not have to prove vaccination status. They sent a "what to know before you go" email Friday and the policy had not changed. They did ask that masks be worn in interior areas like the Steelers team shop etc. Stadium staff wore masks.

Comment

Working...