Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's one I never heard before tonight...... Got a 12" single of this song with 2 different mixes and neither version sounded like this, so this must be the original track or something.... another Bob Clearmountain butcher job before it got to the album, probably.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think I've heard one of those on Sirius before.

Local classic rock station used to play the 8 track version of Miss You.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When Grandpas Play With Technology..... Stones @ Home 4/18/20

They need to fire their tech who set this up... Keef seems a little out of sync with the rest of 'em... and he's sober these days!
        Last edited by FORD; 04-18-2020, 10:56 PM.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Ronnie was there, on the contrary!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

New Stones song

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sounds like a Voodoo Lounge track. It's not though, because I've heard about 10 albums worth of bootlegs from those sessions, and this wasn't in it.

I'm guessing the track was mostly complete, and Mick might have added the vocals & lyrics recently from his home studio, since they seem to be "on topic" for the current clusterfuck.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• silverfish
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rolling Stones Radio returns to Sirius XM - Channel 717

One of the few silver linings of the COVID 19 cloud has been Sirius XM streaming for free - because most of the other internet radio services are loaded with ads & playlists that are just as repetitious as corporate terrestrial radio. Now Sirius XM has improved this even more with the return of Rolling Stones Radio. Playing everything from 1963 up to the new single "Living In A Ghosttown", including live stuff, solo material, etc.

They also added a David Bowie channel which is also pretty damned cool. Add that into the rotation along with the Grateful Dead channel & Marky Ramone's Punk Blitzkrieg (or whatever the name is)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Had the Bowie channel on for a couple hours last night. Good stuff.

Comment

• silverfish
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2007

THE ROLLING STONES Threaten TRUMP With Lawsuit Over Use Of Their Music At Campaign Rally

THE ROLLING STONES are threatening legal action against Donald Trump if he continues to use the band's music at his campaign rallies. The legendary British rockers issued a statement on Saturday (June 27) saying that their legal team and performing rights organization BMI are working to stop Trump f...
                      Originally posted by sadaist
                      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Keef should find his pocket knife and take a trip to Moron-a-Lago.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So apparently a Goats Head Soup "deluxe remaster" is imminent. And the first leak we have from it... all the true Stones fans know this one already, but they finally released it "for real". And thank GOD they left it alone, and did NOT overdub 77 year old Mick over the original!

Order your various Goats Head Soup items here
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Another leak from Goats Head Superdeluxe. Somebody find Kristy, because it's got her favorite guitar player on it......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

That "Scarlet" tune is nothing indispensable to me. How disappointing...
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...