Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And yet another ancient video dragged out of the attic and given the HD upgrade.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Video's absolute shit here, but a decent performance audio wise, with dueling slide guitars from Woody & Mick Taylor......

Soundboard? Yeah... I don't think so.... but not bad for an audience recording.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

I just hope Mick Jagger's voice wasn't that loud for the audience, it's louder than the rest of the band.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Believe it or not, there was almost a Rolling Stones movie in the 1960s??

Bad news is that the movie was never made. Worse news is that this is apparently where Allen Klein first got involved with the band
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Another take on "Neighbours" here. This one seems to be a rough mix of the Tattoo You album track, as it has the sax & keyboard parts on it. They just aren't as loud here, nor are Charlie's drums amped to infinity like they are on the record. Still like the early take with the extra guitars better, but this one's a close second....

Ironically... they show a bunch of pictures of Bobby Keys during the sax solo in this video. It wasn't even him! Sonny Rollins played on the track.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And yet another ancient video remastered. I can honestly say I never saw this one before today........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    And yet another ancient video remastered. I can honestly say I never saw this one before today........

There were a few brief snippets of it in the 25x5 home video release of 1989/1990, but not the full clip.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

They're putting out a lot of lyric videos, too.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah I saw that, though I'm not sure why. Like everybody doesn't know the words to "Miss You" already??
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I was surprised they left "Puerto Rican girls" in there. Let's see if they post one for Some Girls and use the edited version.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's an edited version??

Fuck that... give me the absolutely UNedited version everytime. As in, the version before Bob Clearmountain butchered it....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Pretty sure the Universal remaster dropped "black girls just want to fuck all night."

I have the Virgin remasters of stuff that I didn't have the originals of.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah.. that line always caused problems... my mom broke my original vinyl copy of Some Girls after she heard that lyric. It was the one with the original album cover too, goddamn it.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...