Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Hey, you must really be taking all this really personally!! You changed your avatar!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I said, "class dismissed"

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        I said, "class dismissed"
        It's ok...I've dismissed you now.

I hope you learned your lesson, you insecure hippie-in-hiding.

Now fuck off, please.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Don't try to be cool, hippie.

Limeys on limeys

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Don't try to be cool, hippie.
            Go play with your thankless vibrator, you dried-up old bat.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Oh I would but your "perfect teeth" daughter keep stealing it from me.

Fucking asshole.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Oh I would but your "perfect teeth" daughter keep stealing it from me.
                Hooked-on-phonics, much?

Fucking asshole.
                Hey, I'm not making sexual cracks about nine-year-olds.

Have a nice day.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Really wish they had finished this one. It had potential... even with Woody singing.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently Keef plays bass on "Angry". If so, I wonder how much of the album is him, as opposed to Darryl Jones. Or Woody?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Really wish they had finished this one. It had potential... even with Woody singing.

Yeah I liked this one when it leaked a bit back.

I wish a good quality of I NEED YOU came out. Do you like that one, Ford? It could be pretty good if they finished it.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Emotional Rescue could have been a much better album if CDs had existed in 1980 and Bob Clearmountain didn't have to butcher all the songs to fit them into a 40 minute format....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Yeah I liked this one when it leaked a bit back.

I wish a good quality of I NEED YOU came out. Do you like that one, Ford? It could be pretty good if they finished it.
                          For some reason I always wondered if "I Need You" was some sort of demo version of "Hand of Fate", even though it's often listed with Some Girls or Emotional Rescue outtakes. If you listen to what Bill & Charlie are playing, it's pretty much a direct copy, though obviously the rest is different. Sort of like how "Living in The Heart of Love" turned into "Luxury".

"I Need You" is hilarious though, because both Mick & Keef are heavily under the influence of one substance or another....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mick Jagger, Keith Richard, Ronnie Wood, and special guest Stevie Wonder break down 'Hackney Diamonds,' an album the Stones only could have made now.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Apparently Keef plays bass on "Angry". If so, I wonder how much of the album is him, as opposed to Darryl Jones. Or Woody?

That Adam Driver looking douche is a clueless asshole. I've shit on concrete drunk out of my mind which is a better review than that. Bet he makes about a million a year on GoobTube spewing his low-rent gargle nonsense.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Darryl Jones was on tour. Bass is handled by Richards, Wood, and Watt.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...