Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's an oldie they managed to keep hidden from me until now.... Can't imagine how the Hell they left this off "Out of Our Heads" (both the US & UK versions)

Don't even remember this being on the "Complete Chess Sessions" bootleg.... which means it wasn't as complete as they claimed, I guess.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Here's an oldie they managed to keep hidden from me until now.... Can't imagine how the Hell they left this off "Out of Our Heads" (both the US & UK versions)

Don't even remember this being on the "Complete Chess Sessions" bootleg.... which means it wasn't as complete as they claimed, I guess.
        Jagger sounds like a 12-year-old here

Fortunately, Keith came up on the very last recording day with the riff for "Satisafaction".
        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 06-04-2022, 04:32 PM.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Amsterdam show postponed. Jagger gots the rona
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

That is good news.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck off
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Grow up.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Bern, Switzerland show also postponed
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Also good news.

The Mick and Keith Show with special appearance by Ron Wood really needs to end.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Too busy watching Puke Yuger would be my guess.
                      He’s watching Ana.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Finally the Stones have posted this official (yet previously rare) promo on their own channel.....

First time I've seen it in video quality that was any better than "abysmal".
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And yes... they also put up the other version, with Mick's odd warpaint....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Jumping Jack Flash can be seen as the Stones' second start. They got back to what they did best and were arguably made for, playing rock 'n' roll.

And their sound was changing for the better. The last two years left a few great tunes, but it was like they started again in 1968, their best period was beginning.
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• silverfish
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2007

Finally watched all four eps of "My Life As..."
                                The Mick & Keith are about what you'd expect but I most enjoyed the Ronnie and Charlie episodes.
                                Was unaware that Ronnie came in with "It's Only R&R" and "gave" it to Mick after he sang on the demo.
                                The Charlie ep has some isolated drum tracks and some footage of his clothes and Jazz stuff.

Maybe nothing new for die-hard fans but a good watch for a casual Stones fan.
                                Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...