Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Dave Grohl is quite possibly more of a media whore than ol' F A T T Y.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Don't jizz yourself Krissy, but I agree with you about Grohl. I'm not sure how or when this guy became the authority and expert on everything to do with music, but I'm fucking sick of him. I wish he'd take a cue from Cobain, and eat a 12 gauge shell.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

A million thanks to Von on that one.

Maybe there is hope for you.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dave Grohl is quite possibly more of a media whore than ol' F A T T Y.
          Yup. Grohl is the new Sammy Hagar. Next we will hear Grohl talk about taking an alien anal probe up the ass and he will start selling his own brand of liquor and invite the world to suck his cock on his birthday.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Don't jizz yourself Krissy, but I agree with you about Grohl. I'm not sure how or when this guy became the authority and expert on everything to do with music, but I'm fucking sick of him. I wish he'd take a cue from Cobain, and eat a 12 gauge shell.
            I wish falling off the stage would have broken his neck instead of his leg.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ah fuck it. Not too many people worth seeing anymore. It’s mostly posers, losers or people past the sell date.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Grohl is rock's version of Ryan Seacrest and Dwayne Johnson. Let someone else work!
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Grohl is your Disneyland tour guide of Rock and Roll Land. Let me tell you all about it kiddies and this way to the Motorhead ride.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It is a bit difficult listening to people worth over $300 million tell you that they have been in a prison due to COVID...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, it's a very comfortable "prison", in Mick's case. But from his perspective.... Stones had pretty much been touring every year since the 50th anniversary in 2012. Not even fucking open heart surgery in his mid-70s kept him off the stage for more than a couple months. But the pandemic managed to do what age & medical procedures couldn't do. I guess that might feel like a "prison" to somebody who's trying to run out the clock in the most enjoyable way possible.

Since he did this song with Grohl, I'm guessing Keef & Charlie must have thought one Covid- themed single was enough for them, and didn't want anything to do with this one.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The Stones need to hang it up. No original material since 2005, predictable boring stage shows and seeing a arthritic Keith Richards thinking he's 30 is beyond sad. Jagger can only market this shit for so long and the well is dry.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What happens when Charlie gets into the coke.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They're baaaack........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Let's see.... a bunch of guys in their late 70s (Charlie must be over 80 by now??) - playing to stadium crowds in mostly "red states"?? I hope to fuck they're demanding proof of vaccination to get into the show. Woody just survived another round of cancer, for fucks sake. His immune system has to be hanging by a thinner thread than Keef's sobriety.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...