About time they put those DVD's out. They released audio of those shows via the Stones Archive site a couple of years ago. And they have posted a lot of the video from these shows to the Stones YouTube channel.

Here's what will be annoying about the LA '75 show though. Most of the footage of Keef is shot from back stage, especially when he's singing "Happy".

Why is this? Because he was so goddamn smacked up out of his mind that he was barely able to stand up. Bootleg footage of this show used to be all over YouTube, and it showed regular frontal shots of Keef singing, but this was determined to be unsuitable for commercial release, apparently. Like there's anybody on the planet who didn't know he was a junkie at the time?

Now they don't even have the "sanitized" Happy on YouTube. So you have to settle for StarFucker. Gimme a break!

I definitely have the Hampton VA '81 show on a bootleg DVD, but I'll probably buy the official version just for the better audio, if nothing else. Or ask the F A T fuck for it. Either way I should have it before too long.