X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jagger says Goat's Head Soup reissue coming soon and KEEF says he quit smoking!

THE ROLLING STONES – NO FILTER TOUR DATES
        USA /Canada 2020

May 8, 2020 San Diego, CA SDCCU Stadium
        May 12, 2020 Vancouver, BC BC Place
        May 16, 2020 Minneapolis, MN U.S. Bank Stadium
        May 20, 2020 Nashville, TN Nissan Stadium
        May 24, 2020 Austin, TX Circuit of The Americas
        May 29, 2020 Dallas, TX Cotton Bowl Stadium
        June 6, 2020 Buffalo, NY New Era Field
        June 10, 2020 Detroit, MI Ford Field
        June 14, 2020 Louisville, KY Cardinal Stadium
        June 19, 2020 Cleveland, OH FirstEnergy Stadium
        June 23, 2020 Pittsburgh, PA Heinz Field
        June 27, 2020 St. Louis, MO The Dome at America’s Center
        July 1, 2020 Charlotte, NC Bank of America Stadium
        July 5, 2020 Tampa, FL Raymond James Stadium
        July 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA Mercedes-Benz Stadium

On sale 2-14-2020

I'm already off the days of the Buffalo and Detroit shows and am definitely going to CLE.

Now...do I wait until the last minute to buy tickets like I did in August? Maybe for Buffalo and Detroit. AMEX presale next Wednesday...which is good, because my closing date is the 8th.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• How will Keith sound without fags singing Happy? Not worse than he did over the past 40 years anyway...

Enjoy, Twona!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
              How will Keith sound without fags singing Happy?
              That question has a different meaning here but I doubt his voice has gotten any better.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Ah, British English only... oops
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• The only thing that would make Keef sing better would probably kill him, especially at his age. And that would be to go back on heroin. Because his voice started changing the minute he quit. Compare his voice on "Before They Make Me Run" which was recorded fresh out of the detox clinic, to "Little T&A" which was recorded a couple of years later. Or for that matter, compare the demo version of Little T&A which I posted a few pages back in this thread.

Obviously that's not a sound medical strategy, especially for a guy who is getting rid of his remaining bad habits. So his voice probably ain't going to revert to what it was pre-1979. Maybe if he lived to be 120 and was still making records he might replace enough cells in his vocal cords by then?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                    The only thing that would make Keef sing better would probably kill him, especially at his age. And that would be to go back on heroin. Because his voice started changing the minute he quit. Compare his voice on "Before They Make Me Run" which was recorded fresh out of the detox clinic, to "Little T&A" which was recorded a couple of years later. Or for that matter, compare the demo version of Little T&A which I posted a few pages back in this thread.

Obviously that's not a sound medical strategy, especially for a guy who is getting rid of his remaining bad habits. So his voice probably ain't going to revert to what it was pre-1979. Maybe if he lived to be 120 and was still making records he might replace enough cells in his vocal cords by then?
                    Saw the Seattle Stones show. Lucky I could fit the rescheduled show into my schedule. You can tell those guys still love it but Keith was showing his age. He played well but he moves around like an old man. Mick on the other hand is very impressive for how old he is. Charlie Watts still drums great. The Stones are still worth seeing.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Stones tour postponed

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Well.. when your entire band is in the "high risk" category, I guess that was inevitable.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Took longer than I thought it would.

I haven't bought tickets yet and had to take vacation days for the Cleveland show. I can throw those back and save a couple days for later in the summer.

Comment

• Early mix of Gimme Shelter here. Different lead vocal from Mick. Louder bass than the official mix, sounds great on the intro. No Merry Clayton, unfortunately....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Maybe the Stones should get in on the "living room concerts" trend, and call it the "Ventilator Blues Tour"??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X