I'd have to say the 80 track version looks more interesting. Not that I plan on buying it, because I already have all that stuff, aside from the two new songs. (which haven't leaked yet, but I'm guessing they will within the next week or so)

If you're a "casual" Stones fan who doesn't own all the albums already, this would be an excellent "cross-section" of the band which might allow you to hear things from them that you'll never hear on the classic rock station, and that the band has never played live and likely won't, even in their upcoming presumably "final" shows. Either way, you certainly can't say that "Yesterday's Papers", "You Got The Silver", or "Send It To Me" fit the mold of a typical "greatest hits" compilation. Though the latter is one of the highlights of Emotional Rescue, in my opinion. And like most Stones tunes of the era, Bob Clearmountain chopped it all to shit. But here's how it was supposed to sound.....

OK, 20 tracks per disc on the "deluxe version"..... don't suppose there's any chance they will finally put the FULL versions of some of these songs out officially? If they did that, I'd actually buy the damn thing.