Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is it just me or did Ed Sullivan look a lot like Nixon?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Never thought about it, but yeah he kinda did. Poor bastard
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Surely it has to end with Mick?

If they enjoy it and the fans do as well then why not? My only beef with the thing is the ticket pricing. There seems to be a credible argument that the greed of The Stones has had the effect of raising prices across the board by pushing up the bar all the time, normalizing what should be obscene.
        I would say The Eagles are much more to blame for this than the Stones. Their 90's "reunion" started the trend of over the $100 concert ticket (what the market will bear for our aging hippies with money fanbase) bullshit...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-04-2022, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's the Brill Cream and shoe polish dye hair additive...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

So did this guy:

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              Stating the obvious and also don't want to politicize this thread but it did occur to me to check the ages of a few folk when this was recorded because it looks so old.

Roth: 11
              Biden: 22
              Trump: 19

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah.... and FORD wouldn't be around until about 17 months after that... and fuck knows I'm feeling old these days.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Winos reunion at Love Rocks NYC last night. Will Lee filling in for Charley Drayton, who is touring with Bob Dylan

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Tongues appearing around Europe. Sixteen shows rumored, two at Hyde Park, one Liverpool, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Milan, Brussels, Stockholm, and others
                    Last edited by twonabomber; 03-11-2022, 05:27 PM.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

#StonesSIXTY

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This must have been from Woody's crackhead phase.... don't know what the fuck he' s mumbling here. Keef & Charlie sound great though.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Just come across this. Maybe it's already been posted here, but I don't think so, though it was posted in 2014 on youtube.

Recorded during the Sticky Fingers sessions at Olympic Studios, in October 1970.

All guitars are said to be played by Mick Taylor, so Keith didn't play.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I posted that one before, but thanks to Google's censorship bot, I've probably had to repost half the songs in this thread at least once. Great song... another example of Mick Taylor's best work (in the studio) ending up on the cutting room floor, so to speak. Obviously Jagger wasn't finished with the lyrics yet, but even in this "jam session" state, they probably should have included it in that last Sticky Fingers superdeluxe remaster at least.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• silverfish
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2007

Rolling Stones Announce 'Live at the El Mocambo' Album
                                Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...