Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

That's not the point. No one writes original material anymore. Not even the Stones.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A poster on IORR forums claims Jagger hurt his foot or ankle and they are waiting for him to recover before announcing a tour.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If he broke any bones, it might take longer for him to recover from that than it did his heart procedure a few years ago, at his age. Dude's still running around huge stages at the tail end of his 70s, I'm shocked he hasn't had a serious injury before now.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Keef's first attempt at the song that became "Wanna Hold You". And yes, that's Mick Jagger on the sloppy drums.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

BV/Bjornulf of IORR: "They just told band members and the organization they will not tour this year. Then they are now able to make other plans. You can not "be on hold" at all times.

Bjornulf"
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Another old video found in Allen Klein's closet has been restored. Never saw this one before today.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Another old video found in Allen Klein's closet has been restored. Never saw this one before today.....

Great song, but one can understand why the vid was kept away from public eyes.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Keith at the second night of Willie Nelson's birthday concert

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Willie is actually singing better there than he has in recent years. Hopefully that means he's doing well with his lung issues. Wasn't the weed that caused them, but he's reportedly switched to edibles in recent years, on advice of his doctor.

I'll take 90 year old Willie & (almost) 80 year old Keef over any autotuned 20 year old on the radio anytime.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Exile released 51 years ago today

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Happy 76th, Woody!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Start Me Up.... with Rolling Stones Iced Coffee??

loudersound.com
                          The Rolling Stones play it cool with their Start Me Up iced coffee kit - just in time for summer
                          Scott Munro

The Rolling Stones have teamed up with coffee-maker Keurig to release a limited edition Start Me Up iced coffee kit.

Along with the K-Iced coffee machine, the rock’n’roll icons have also put their name to a medium roast coffee blend and tumbler, complete with the band’s famous Hot Lips logo. And as if that wasn’t enough to drink in, the Stones and Keurig have also devised a curated Spotify playlist featuring artists including Led Zeppelin, Curtis Mayfield, Bob Marley and, of course, the Rolling Stones themselves.

The Rolling Stones tell uDiscoverMusic: “We’re thrilled to be branching into the iced coffee space with Keurig. We’ve collaborated to bring this limited-edition product to life and give fans a new way to fuel their day.”

Becky Opdyke, senior vice president of coffee marketing at Keurig Dr. Pepper, adds: “The Rolling Stones is a household name and widely considered as one of the most definitive bands in history. As their first-ever coffee collaboration, we’re excited to bring their lively spirit to life through our limited edition Start Me Up iced coffee kit.

“Whether you’re a routine iced coffee drinker, a long-time Rolling Stones fan, or want to simply amplify your coffee drinking habits, we invite consumers to infuse a little rock and roll energy into their iced coffee experience.”

You can buy the Start Me Up kit, coffee and tumbler direct from the Keurig website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The preceding article was presented as information only, and is NOT a FORD endorsement of the product. I've never been remotely interested in a Keurig machine, and putting a Stones Tongue logo on one isn't going to change that. I guess they need to get into the coffee game, now that they have given up all the other substances??
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm trying to remember the last time anyone was called a 'sell-out'.

I guess it's just not a thing any more.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

These days if pretty much any celebrity in any given field isn't slapping their name on anything and everything under the sun they're not utilizing their branding diversely enough.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I wouldn't buy that even if I did drink coffee.

Comment

Working...