Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back...The Return Of...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't flatter yourself, CARMINE. You're back and that's great. You're not back to make judgments on soap opera shit. There was plenty of that in your corner before.

Welcome back, but don't read too much into it. Here's to clean slate, whether you want it or not.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Mighty Warrier
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    LMFAO.

DG and MAX...let's set this up a little...

Did I like CARMINE before? For a while...at the end, fuck no. Does that mean anything? No...because this is one Army.

The only poster that went over on almost a daily basis to the site CARMINE was modding at was MAX. I still have a ton of e-mails and PMs, MAX raving on about the "latest" news he saw over there from the Roth-haters. The only poster with an alias at CARMINE's site was MAX. The only person that ended up screaming about CARMINE because he tried to beat him in some poster of the year contest was MAX. Boo hoo. There is so much here...such a can of worms to open. E-mails raving on that I still have, MAX. I also have a few from you, DG.

So, quit the games. It's pathetic. You're both acting like FAB. E-mails, PMs, little angry posts, trying to get people to question shit here and there. Convincing people that mean ol' Rikk did this and that to you. At the end of the day, as with so many others, you did it to yourselves.

I think CARMINE leaving was wimpy beyond belief. I think what FLAPPO did was hilarious. But I also think it's time for CARMINE to come back because there ain't a reason on Earth he shouldn't and he does have a lot of friends here.

Should that other person come back? Uh...no.

You tattled because of a joke, I didn't like it, you didn't like it, I threw you out of the Pen. Get over it. You too, DG. Get the fuck over it. It's an internet forum. You're acting like someone's stolen your first child.

When you were de-modded, MAX, I thought it was prime injustice. Now, seeing your level of loyalty and honesty, I think it was a great decision. Seeing a few of your PMs the last couple of weeks, reading word-for-word a few of the shit you've made up about me, I understand more than ever.

And quit PM'ing people about it. It's pathetic. I know of maybe two friends you've turned against me with your FAB-antics.

Seriously, let this shit go. I have. I want nothing to do with either of you...ever again. So, if you want the same, why the obsession? Or could the reason you hated her be because you turned out to be so much like her?
    Oh sure pRikk, now you see through DG and her little cyber-boobie Maxi. Well he's mine dammit!

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMFAO.

DG and MAX...let's set this up a little...

Did I like CARMINE before? For a while...at the end, fuck no. Does that mean anything? No...because this is one Army.

The only poster that went over on almost a daily basis to the site CARMINE was modding at was MAX. I still have a ton of e-mails and PMs, MAX raving on about the "latest" news he saw over there from the Roth-haters. The only poster with an alias at CARMINE's site was MAX. The only person that ended up screaming about CARMINE because he tried to beat him in some poster of the year contest was MAX. Boo hoo. There is so much here...such a can of worms to open. E-mails raving on that I still have, MAX. I also have a few from you, DG.

So, quit the games. It's pathetic. You're both acting like FAB. E-mails, PMs, little angry posts, trying to get people to question shit here and there. Convincing people that mean ol' Rikk did this and that to you. At the end of the day, as with so many others, you did it to yourselves.

I think CARMINE leaving was wimpy beyond belief. I think what FLAPPO did was hilarious. But I also think it's time for CARMINE to come back because there ain't a reason on Earth he shouldn't and he does have a lot of friends here.

Should that other person come back? Uh...no.

You tattled because of a joke, I didn't like it, you didn't like it, I threw you out of the Pen. Get over it. You too, DG. Get the fuck over it. It's an internet forum. You're acting like someone's stolen your first child.

When you were de-modded, MAX, I thought it was prime injustice. Now, seeing your level of loyalty and honesty, I think it was a great decision. Seeing a few of your PMs the last couple of weeks, reading word-for-word a few of the shit you've made up about me, I understand more than ever.

And quit PM'ing people about it. It's pathetic. I know of maybe two friends you've turned against me with your FAB-antics.

Seriously, let this shit go. I have. I want nothing to do with either of you...ever again. So, if you want the same, why the obsession? Or could the reason you hated her be because you turned out to be so much like her?
    it was a joke, Rikk...fucking calm down, would you?

I made a little joke at your expense wah fuckin wah wah
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Ou812Max's Girl
    Oh sure pRikk, now you see through DG and her little cyber-boobie Maxi. Well he's mine dammit!
    Yup. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    it was a joke, Rikk...fucking calm down, would you?

I made a little joke at your expense wah fuckin wah wah
    Good.

NOW...no more PMs. I don't feel like reading 'em. They're twisted. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't flatter yourself, CARMINE. You're back and that's great. You're not back to make judgments on soap opera shit. There was plenty of that in your corner before.

Welcome back, but don't read too much into it. Here's to clean slate, whether you want it or not.
    the funniest shit was when Rikk told Carmine "no hard feelings" LMAO!

what the fuck was THAT supposed to mean?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good.

NOW...no more PMs. I don't feel like reading 'em. They're twisted. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
    if you didn't close a thread like s friggin coward I would have posted it on the board...,but seeing as you're a fag like that...you got it in a PM

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the funniest shit was when Rikk told Carmine "no hard feelings" LMAO!

what the fuck was THAT supposed to mean?
    I know that may be a hard concept for you to understand. See, it means...the past is the past. We're on the same board together. The biggest problem I ever had with CARMINE was his sheltering FAB and the badmouthing that happened in his forum about the Army. As far as I know, CARMINE did none of that badmouthing...but I'll have to check MAX's reports again.

Now, are you finished, Lisa?

Oh, I'm sorry...did I say Lisa?

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whoa! Too much drama for me. Glad I didn't know then what I wish I didn't know now!
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Keeyth
    Whoa! Too much drama for me. Glad I didn't know then what I wish I didn't know now!
    LMFAO...there's no drama left. Seriously...it's done with.

I see all & know all
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here's to clean slate, whether you want it or not.
    The only person around here that needs a clean slate is you, and you'll never get it. The damage you've done to this site is beyond repair as long as you are still here. Every fight, every soap opera, every drama always involves you. How come that is? Oh, that's right - it's everyone else's fault. Never yours.

You are the most psychotic, twisted, back-stabbing, manipulating, conniving, lunatic in the history of the Internet. You come here to push people around and pump up your ego, because your real life is so empty and pathetic. It's the only thing you have. It's sad and pathetic to say the least.

Maybe if you finish school by the time you are 40, you can get a real life and you won't have to come here to pick on women to make yourself feel like a man. What a man it takes to fight with women on the internet. I guess that's why you are alone and always will be. You don't have a clue what it means to be a man.

If you cared about this site at all, you would show it the respect it deserves. Mezro used to be well-respected around here until 8-1-05, when he gave you a chance - a chance you did not deserve! And what have you done since then but disrespect this site and everyone here with your power trips and endless attacks on people. How many people have to be driven off or leave because of you before you're happy? Let me answer that. Everyone who does not kiss your ass or suck your dick like your mindless following Pen pals.

Let's spare Carmine your phoney ass BS. No one here buys it, least of all Carmine. Let me make this clear to you. You don't fool anyone here with a brain. You don't impress anyone here with a brain. You are as transparant as glass and predictable as daylight. I could write your posts for you. If you ever decide to get out of the house for the night, let me know; and I'll post for you.

OK, bring on the lies!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow. Vitriol. Venom. Veracity?? Don't know. All I know is it's too bad drama doesn't start with a 'V'...
    Last edited by Keeyth; 10-06-2005 at 07:32 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by TRUTH SERUM
    Yup.

Take one look at the alias you've created and then tell me about real life. That's pretty twisted.

It's gonna be okay. I promise.

An appearance from you kills the credibility of any of my detractors. Dissing MEZRO takes that down even further.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "And so the cycle begins anew....."

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    "And so the cycle begins anew....."
    Not a chance.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck, let's count how many times Rikk types my name in this thread. Move on twerp.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not that cycle.....

My friends battling each other is enough of a drag.......

But the constant aliases that have to be created to add their "two cents" is beyond tiresome......

I won't get between friends.....But I hate to see RIKK, MAX & DG slandered by those without the testicular fortitude to step up to the plate......

"Vultures........"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Matt White
    Not that cycle.....

My friends battling each other is enough of a drag.......

But the constant aliases that have to be created to add their "two cents" is beyond tiresome......

I won't get between friends.....But I hate to see RIKK, MAX & DG slandered by those without the testicular fortitude to step up to the plate......

"Vultures........"
    I hear you, brother.

What can I say? This shit sucks. That's all there is to it. Sometimes, shit happens. The aliases seem to dig it.

This whole thing ain't no dog-and-pony act.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HAHAHA!!!

I almost forgot about the 'ol "Dog & Pony" show.......Damn! I wish I could.....it always seems to flair up........

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am really shocked to see a feud between Rikk and MAX... ...I'm not personally very close with either, but I thought they were like Blood Brothers from past posts I'd read...
    ...that's a shame...

Uncensored
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn....For a minute there I thought I was in the Pen!
    Roth On Carmine!
    Great Thread Brutha Mez!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wanna ride the pony!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Keeyth
    I am really shocked to see a feud between Rikk and MAX... ...I'm not personally very close with either, but I thought they were like Blood Brothers from past posts I'd read...
    ...that's a shame...
    I don't like it either, no matter what other people would like you to believe.

Truth is, I hate this whole feud. But some things just reach a certain level that can't be turned back from. It's as simple as that.

End of the day, I'm plenty pissed off right now but I wish no ill will on the guy.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Best Regards Ragu !
    Keep on Rockin Bro.

I see all & know all
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    An appearance from you
    I knew you'd pretend you know who I am. Thanks for being so predictable.

Now make everyone think I'm Fab.

This is too easy!
    "You can't handle the truth!"

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by TRUTH SERUM

Maybe if you finish school by the time you are 40, you can get a real life and you won't have to come here to pick on women to make yourself feel like a man. What a man it takes to fight with women on the internet. I guess that's why you are alone and always will be. You don't have a clue what it means to be a man.

LOL Maybe you can get psychotic and take it to real life? Or start a thread, using an alias, on what sluts other female posters are...

CLASSIC!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You guys have no clue...

lol

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Warham
    You guys have no clue...

lol
    Grate.' Hiding behind proxies...

Oh well. It is gay. I apologize to FAB, at least she has the guts to come out as herself eventually...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Warham
    You guys have no clue...

lol
    Gee, I thought you weren't involved in any of this shit?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Agh, this is so awesome. My only regret is that I missed this the last time this went down. And the time before that.

Oh, and the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that. And the time before that.

Oh, and then the time before that.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh yeah, and before I forget... that one time before that one too.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WTF?
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Oh yeah, and before I forget... that one time before that one too.
    IMFAO!!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dan
    WTF?
    Drink Dan?Oh yes.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gee, I thought you weren't involved in any of this shit?
    Who said I'm not involved? I'm not involved in some attempt at a coup of your forum, if that's what you mean.

I just don't use an alias, but many, many, many others here DO use them. You guys are throwing any name up on the wall, hoping it sticks. Nothing has so far.
    Last edited by Warham; 10-06-2005 at 09:47 PM.

Uncensored
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    IMFAO!!
    Whew Boy...Thats Funny!
    Honestly,Dont You People ever get tired of conflict?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know that may be a hard concept for you to understand. See, it means...the past is the past. We're on the same board together. The biggest problem I ever had with CARMINE was his sheltering FAB and the badmouthing that happened in his forum about the Army. As far as I know, CARMINE did none of that badmouthing...but I'll have to check MAX's reports again.

Now, are you finished, Lisa?

Oh, I'm sorry...did I say Lisa?
    No, actually when you tell someone "no hard feelings" you are telling them that YOU have no hard feelings. Why the FUCK would you say that to Carmine after all the hate shit you smeared about him?

And when I was defending Carmine (and being told that I was "just like Fab" for defending him) you had ALOT more than those issues with him.

You are so silly the way you still mix her and I up like that. Its easy to remember it this way...I'm the one who REFUSED to cyber with you.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm the one who REFUSED to cyber with you.
    LMFAO. That's just the bottom of the barrel fucking pathetic. You are one sick individual. That is an absolute blatant lie.

Didn't you and MAX claim the same thing about BROWNSOUND?

I guess the whole world wants to cyber with you.

Post it. C'mon...post such crap.

I'm done with this shit.

I have never felt more right about any of this shit than I did after reading that pathetic attempt. I guess when you don't have much less to argue, that kind of shit is all you have left, right?

Meanwhile, MAX is spouting off that NICK hurt your honor? That's gotta be a tough job.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ohhhhh, burnnnnnnn

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMFAO. That's just the bottom of the barrel fucking pathetic. You are one sick individual. That is an absolute blatant lie.

Didn't you and MAX claim the same thing about BROWNSOUND?

I guess the whole world wants to cyber with you.

Post it. C'mon...post such crap.

I'm done with this shit.

I have never felt more right about any of this shit than I did after reading that pathetic attempt. I guess when you don't have much less to argue, that kind of shit is all you have left, right?

Meanwhile, MAX is spouting off that NICK hurt your honor? That's gotta be a tough job.

Fuck you are a twisted, sick, devious, motherfucker and a fucking PUSSY to boot with absolutely no morals whatsoever.

Thread Information