X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnburrows
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

Fair Warning

I'm not one to spread rumors or deceit fans. You can pretty much disgard most of what you read on the Army as rumor, filthy fun, hear say, or complete fiction.

I previously mentioned that Van Halen in its classic form would emerge from the jungle and be back in action for a 30th anniversay tour (76 - 06), new raw material, and a sexy box set. Please be patient. The day will come soon. I can certainly smell it, can you?

Q: Why is the man, the myth, the legend currently perform a set list made up of 90% classic Van Halen songs?

A: It's called rehearsal.

Q:Why did Ray Luzier leave the DLR band?

A: Because he was told that within a year he would be out of a job.

Looking for clues: It certainly wasn't Colonel Mustard in the book depository with the elephant gun, or was it?

Who dis?
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Dunno if its true or not, but that pic kicks ASS!!!!
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Q: Why is the man, the myth, the legend currently perform a set list made up of 90% classic Van Halen songs?

A: It's called a living and most people remember the CVH moreso than his solo material.

Q:Why did Ray Luzier leave the DLR band?

A: He got a better gig that will prob. pay him more, with the securities of being an "official" member of a rock band.

Not trying to be negative. In fact, if anything Ive been real positive for some time now about a real cvh reunion. ( I think we are closer to seeing Dave and Ed reunite w/o Mike and Al though)
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• LoveBug
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jul 2005

Thanks, Dave. Now that you put it this way, it all adds up. I believe it. JohnBurrows is right 100% of the time. He knows too much stuff, and his pictures are surreal. I do smell it.

Comment

• Perrott
          Groupie
          • Sep 2005

I've seen that picture somewhere else before...hmm.

Anyways, a boxset would be nice, but a new album would be nicer. Solo, supergroup, CVH, whatever. ANYTHING

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

I want to believe all this too, it would be the epitome of the Ultimate Comeback Rock Group, Rock Concert.....period.

Since Ray left and Pat Torpey is in....do you think Pat was told this is a "temporary" gig ?

If this is true, then I am gathering the much needed pennies in my piggy bank for a ticket to the ultimate....

Too bad Matt Sencio couldn't give us the pleasure of confirming this.
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Somebody Said Fair Warning,,,,Lord,....Lord Strike That Poor Boy Down.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not that it would matter one way or another, but, who, but the most hardcore of fans, would give a shit about the year 1976 as the top end of an "anniversary" tour?

Why not wait until 2008 for the 30th anniversary of the first studio release?

Still blowing smoke up asses from San JOSE? At least you're no longer pretending to be ROTH dick bag...

Comment

• MikeVanHln

That picture is either from Ed's wall in his own house or some crazy lunatics basement who worship's Ed. I see guitars from 1978 all the way up to the current tour with fatso. I'm guessing it's a picture that Ed took himself and posted somewhere online. No way someone can duplicate all of that. There's also drills, sneakers and back stage passes hanging up there too. Hmmmm....

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

That's a room at 5150...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Get a load of this pic...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Comment

• DlocRoth
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

That Diver Down axe is fuckin sweet.
                          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

That old Flying V is the shit.

Comment

Working...