Thread: Kurt Cobain

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Kurt Cobain

Just for the fuck of it, what are people's thoughts on his death?

You guys think he pulled the trigger, or do you believe he was murdered, or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have you watched the Documentary "Kurt & Courtney"? I definitely think that chick did him in

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who cares! he was a talentless druggie with nowhere to go anyway! who cares if cortney did it, i did see the documentry, and its all poo.

in utero is aweful

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He pulled the trigger... Love Nirvana but the guy was as fucked up as a person can be. The thing I can never grasp is when people say "he HATED being famous"... well, why the fuck did you join a band?? Stupid motherfucker!

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by Terry
    ...or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm just glad he's dead, regardless of how.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fucking morons. I'm series..."I'm glad he's dead." Fuck you. One of my favorite bands.

Anyway, I still think he killed himself...but I will admit it's suspicious. But this is one conspiracy theory I still find hard to swallow.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Believe it, Courtney did it.

The bitch is certifiable. She always has been, but on smack, she's even worse. Kurt found that out the hard way, and wanted out. Out of a fucked up marriage and out of a fucked up addiction that he only got into with the best of intentions, as dumb as that sounds. Kurt Cobain was never a recreational drug user, in how one usually thinks of that term, Didn't smoke pot. Didn't even drink alcohol often, due to alcoholics he'd known growing up in his own family and others in an economically depressed shithole like Aberdeen.

Kurt made the unwise choice of self-medicating with heroin for a legitimate physical problem, a congenital stomach disease that ran in his family. Most prescription pain killers are opiates, so he could have just as easily become an addict even if he had gone to a doctor and handled his medical problems properly. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

Kurt spent the last weekend of his life in a rehab facility, before leaving and returning to Seattle. While he was there, he was making plans for his life. He was going to divorce Courtney, put Nirvana on hiatus and devote himself to Frances, his child, and staying clean and sober. These are clear and focused plans to move forward with life, not the thoughts of a man who would kill himself just days later.

Most obvious is the fact that they found him shot up with enough heroin to put down a horse. (no pun intended) That dose of drugs itself would have not only killed him, but would have relaxed his muscles and central nervous system to the point where being able to manipulate a 20 gauge shotgun into a position to blow his own head off, let alone actually being able to pull the trigger, would have been impossible. Assuming he even stayed conscious long enough to pick up a gun, which I doubt.

It was a hit. A hit ordered by a desperate psychotic bitch who needed to milk a superstar husband in order to sell her own album (which Kurt wrote) and decided that he could benefit her dead as much as alive, if not more (but not if he cut her off)

Last I heard, Frances was living with Kurt's family and not spending a lot of time with Courtney, I hope that continues to be the case. All reports I've heard is that she's a very bright young girl. Must take after her dad
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD

The bitch is certifiable. She always has been, but on smack, she's even worse. Kurt found that out the hard way, and wanted out. Out of a fucked up marriage and out of a fucked up addiction that he only got into with the best of intentions, as dumb as that sounds. Kurt Cobain was never a recreational drug user, in how one usually thinks of that term, Didn't smoke pot. Didn't even drink alcohol often, due to alcoholics he'd known growing up in his own family and others in an economically depressed shithole like Aberdeen.

Kurt made the unwise choice of self-medicating with heroin for a legitimate physical problem, a congenital stomach disease that ran in his family. Most prescription pain killers are opiates, so he could have just as easily become an addict even if he had gone to a doctor and handled his medical problems properly. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

Kurt spent the last weekend of his life in a rehab facility, before leaving and returning to Seattle. While he was there, he was making plans for his life. He was going to divorce Courtney, put Nirvana on hiatus and devote himself to Frances, his child, and staying clean and sober. These are clear and focused plans to move forward with life, not the thoughts of a man who would kill himself just days later.

Most obvious is the fact that they found him shot up with enough heroin to put down a horse. (no pun intended) That dose of drugs itself would have not only killed him, but would have relaxed his muscles and central nervous system to the point where being able to manipulate a 20 gauge shotgun into a position to blow his own head off, let alone actually being able to pull the trigger, would have been impossible. Assuming he even stayed conscious long enough to pick up a gun, which I doubt.

It was a hit. A hit ordered by a desperate psychotic bitch who needed to milk a superstar husband in order to sell her own album (which Kurt wrote) and decided that he could benefit her dead as much as alive, if not more (but not if he cut her off)

Last I heard, Frances was living with Kurt's family and not spending a lot of time with Courtney, I hope that continues to be the case. All reports I've heard is that she's a very bright young girl. Must take after her dad
    Interesting, I know I've heard a few snippets of this on a Canadian Radio program that runs out of Toronto (102.1 The EDGE) where they do a weekly documentary series on a band. A lot of people think COURTNEY did him in, including some of the police that worked on the case apparently.

Knows what that'll ge'her
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Selfish prick, whining, bastard did himself in.

"Ohhh boooo hoooo...I'm just toooooo famous to handle life anymore!!! WAHHHHHHHH I'm going to off myself and make my fans all feel like shit...Boo hoooooo"

Piece of shit.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

More that one looks into it, the more certain things just don't add up.

Love is a worthless cunt. Of that there is no doubt. Always struck me as a talentless, celebrity-obsessed star fucker. A wannabe taken to extremes. Honestly can't understand what anyone saw in her acting, singing or whatever.

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?
    He's still way too overrated... As a guitarist or as an "artist".

If he blew his own brains out, I salute him. It takes balls to look back and kill yourself upon realizing that the bulk of the music you made was pure shit.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
    Selfish prick, whining, bastard did himself in.

"Ohhh boooo hoooo...I'm just toooooo famous to handle life anymore!!! WAHHHHHHHH I'm going to off myself and make my fans all feel like shit...Boo hoooooo"

Piece of shit.
    Where do you get off passing judgement on someone you never met. Try walking a mile in his shoes first. It had nothing to do with "being famous".

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    3rd time's a charm!

That being said...Hole's material sounds and reads like Kurt's throwaways.

Dog Killer
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks to this bastard metal nearly disappears.
    I hope that he would survive to see the result of his shit
    Bastardog

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yup defintly agree about the he wrote the album thing. Live through this is clearly written by him. Courtney also did the same thing with Billy Corgan (Stealing his Lryics. that is.). I'm auctually kinda suprised she realeased the demos albums this year. She's auctually worse than Eddie with that type of stuff. She and Eddie should marry! LMMFAO.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Where do you get off passing judgement on someone you never met. Try walking a mile in his shoes first. It had nothing to do with "being famous".
    Oh please...haven't we had this stupid discussion before? The guy had everything, but he still was a miserable puke. Well fuck him! I bust my ass and deal with disappointment and I don't blow my fucking head off. Life's tough, get a helmet!

Cry me a river, Cobain....

We Can Talk About It Now
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bastardog
    Thanks to this bastard metal nearly disappears.
    I hope that he would survive to see the result of his shit
    Metal at the state it was in at that time deserved to die.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, tell you what...

If the guy did in fact off himself, he ended it all on a real asshole note, if only for the fact that he had a daughter. Turns out to be a suicide, he's worthless in my book for that reason.

Think he just wanted out of the band, the marriage and the biz altogether. Am sure Courtney saw the writing on the wall.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go read Love and Death from the same guys who wrote Who Killed Kurt Cobain. All signs point to Courtney having him killed and that his best friend Dylan Carlson probably knew what was going on. So many facts that point to her. It's a great read and it's all documented. She'll never be charged though. If this book wasn't true, then why doesn't Love sue them for slander and libel? Because then more shit would come out about the case and it would make the Seattle PD look like a bunch of hacks. I'm telling any skeptic to read this book and then see what you think. He was killed.
    When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is unreal how when you read this stuff it looks like Courtney did him in.

I don't know though...would it of not come out by now?
    You would think with all the different stories the cops would of found something.

Last Gasp
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I agree with FORDs take %110 on this one ... fuck you, the people who can't fucking notice how revolutionary my town became ...
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Seattle was revolutionary, until Hendrix checked out...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Eyes
    I agree with FORDs take %110 on this one ... fuck you, the people who can't fucking notice how revolutionary my town became ...
    Who gives a shit about your town??? Overated fucking guy who offed himself because life was just too tough...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think Courtney Love bombed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon!

Fucking cunt!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can't muster up ANY sympathy for someone that blows his brains out because he couldn't handle fame... I still say WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JOIN A BAND?? IDIOT! I love Nirvana but I lost all respect for Kurt.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who gives a shit about your town??? Overated fucking guy who offed himself because life was just too tough...

right on brudda, he sucked. thats it. the only reason nirvana made it big was because music was so poor..... but he killed off some good shit like Guns 'n roses.....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance

Go wank off to your fucking RATT records then. One of them died from taking it up the ass, if I remember correctly.

God damn, some of you go just a little too far in your defense of pussy ballad "metal".

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BruinJer
    well, why the fuck did you join a band??
    Umm...

Maybe to play music ??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by roryrobson666
    right on brudda, he sucked. thats it. the only reason nirvana made it big was because music was so poor..... but he killed off some good shit like Guns 'n roses.....
    You're delusional.

AX-hole Rose killed Guns N Roses. All by himself. The fact that he is still unable to produce one fucking album since the band broke up. Even before Velvet Revolver, Slash had made 2 records of his own and had been involved in various other projects. Duff & Matt were in Neurotic Outsiders, a great band in their own right, along with Steve Jones and John Taylor. All this time Ax-hole produced nothing, except for one truly horrible single in a bad Schwarzenegger movie.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He killed himself...

I don't believe FORD's theory...

It reads like one of his paranoid political rants...

I've heard all of the rumors surrounding Cobain's death...

I still say he did it himself...

I liked the guy...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    I think Courtney Love bombed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon!

Fucking cunt!
    Nope.

She's a cunt, but she's even less capable of that kind of precision than 19 Saudi dumbasses communicating by carrier pigeon with a kidney patient in a Pakistani cave.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So, they communicated by carrier pigeon...

Vedy intedesting...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    So, they communicated by carrier pigeon...

Vedy intedesting...

They must have. The cellular service in the Pakistani mountains is shitty, and impossible inside a cave. Let alone with the RF interference of medical equipment.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go wank off to your fucking RATT records then. One of them died from taking it up the ass, if I remember correctly.

God damn, some of you go just a little too far in your defense of pussy ballad "metal".
    Bwaaa haaa haaa...When confronted with common sense about a selfish cunt who offed himself, try accusing others of being gay!! VERY FUCKING NICE!!!!!

Robin Crosby dies of aids, and you try to equate that to a fucking whining, selfish, cunt who blows his head off because he thinks that his life is sooooooooooooooooo awful....

Really makes me wonder where your head is at, Nirvana bitch!

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nope.

She's a cunt, but she's even less capable of that kind of precision than 19 Saudi dumbasses communicating by carrier pigeon with a kidney patient in a Pakistani cave.
    Well, very good sources close to the Cobain household have told several reliable news outlets that have reported to people that care about inceptions of information as dear as this that she did.

She is a fucking cunt.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmmmm This is all very interesting !!
    I agree and disagree with the two sides.

Firstly I too get shitty with whiney little middle class shit heads who write ballads about how hard life is etc etc (in other words emo's LMFAO). Some people need to pull their heads out of their ass. On the other hand i know some perfectly well adjusted emos who simply use that kind of music as an outlet for emotions that,on occasion we all experience

But I draw the line at being so high and mighty as to say 'im glad he's dead'without really knowing jack about his experiences. I think there are few who truly do. You can read all the books you like and be deluded enough to form an opinion such as 'whiney cunt offed himself who cares' THINKING you are justified in doing so.

It kinda pisses me off that people are losing their ability to see both sides of a story. Fair enough from where YOU sit it looks like Cobains suicide was unjustified. But to be arogant form such a black and white opinion on a subject that clearly has no right or wrong opinion is simple.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by krcampbell
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm just glad he's dead, regardless of how.
    What a fucking piece of shit you are.

Only behind a keyboard safely ensconsed in mommy's basement would you have the balls to say that.

What have you accomplished in your miserable, pathetic existence ?

I'm going to make it my personal mission to make your life a living hell in here.

Don't like someone's music, fine. Don't like someone's lifestyle, fine.

Being glad someone is dead, who never harmed or threatened you or your's is simply pathetic, subhuman, and beyond comprehension.

You're on my radar screen, asshole.

Last edited by LoungeMachine; 12-08-2005 at 01:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOUNGE MACHINE brings it to the CuntCampbell.

1-0.

And CuntCampbell, if you're glad a human being felt so fucking unhappy and sick to put a shotgun shell through the front of his face, then you really are a rotten piece of dogshit.

BTW, if you actually knew this band and listened to their songs, you would realize that very few of them were actually a person singing about how hard life is. NIRVANA were raw, punk, pop...a lot of things. But whiny? Fucking rarely. In fact, I get happy when I hear most of their music.

You stupid puke.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    What a fucking piece of shit you are.

Only behind a keyboard safely ensconsed in mommy's basement would you have the balls to say that.

What have you accomplished in your miserable, pathetic existence ?

I'm going to make it my personal mission to make your life a living hell in here.

Don't like someone's music, fine. Don't like someone's lifestyle, fine.

Being glad someone is dead, who never harmed or threatened you or your's is simply pathetic, subhuman, and beyond comprehension.

You're on my radar screen, asshole.

TAKE THAT!!!!!!

praps people should think about what they say before that say it. If ya really have a good hard think about saying something like 'im GLAD he's dead' it makes ya sound like a crumby human being. REGARDLESS of the fact ya said it in a chat and it was an off the cuff remark. Infact it speaks volumes that something like that just rolls of your tounge
    Last edited by doctor roth; 12-08-2005 at 02:07 AM.

Rock n' Roll Junkie
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Just for the fuck of it, what are people's thoughts on his death?

You guys think he pulled the trigger, or do you believe he was murdered, or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?

I remember back when he was found dead...speculation was it was possibly courtney. Now that we know how many thumb tacts she's short for holding up a classic VH poster..it doesnt seem so crazy. BUT...he's dead and that's that. Nirvana to me never grew to be as big as they were when he was alive. Yeah...you got box sets and shit...but no real impact. Not like when Hendrix died...Lennon...I will always look at Nirvana as a band that really meant something back in the day..but as the time went on..the years were not kind to them. And that's fine by me. Good thread terry....even though I'm not a fan.

Thread Information