Clear All

• End of the world as we know it?

I was thinking about this recently.....

India - Tsunami
    Pakistan - Earthquake
    Louisiana - Hurricane
    California - Huge Fires
    Middle East - War
    Flooding in many states due to over saturation of rain lately....

What's going on? Are these the signs of the Apocolypse? Arew we heading for the "day after tomorrow"?

You decide, you debate....

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Can I add Avian Flu to the list
    If we get hit by bird flu it's going to be like the Apocalypse.
    Millermoos

Comment

There's always been natural disasters but in the past decade there have been more earthquakes and volcanic activity than the previouse century. Also if you believe the Christian faith, the 2000 years since Christ and the begining of the 7000 years could be anytime soon.

Scientist have now discovered that the polarity of the earth changes time to time. They have learned this by studying ancient lava flows. The earth right now is in an instable flux where the polarity of the earth is in transission to swith to the south pole again. The resulting effects on the earth is a change in the tetonic plate movements and atmoshperic conditions. This means global warming, more earthquakes, and volcanic activity.

Also that 9.0 earthquake in Sumatra was so huge, it vibrated the whole earth like a giant tuning fork. Some parts of Indonesia are now off the old GPS coordinates and the earth's orbit has been slightly altered.

One can only look at how fast our society has degenerated in a relative short time, the increased natural disasters, and look at the timing of it all and wonder if John the Revelator was right.

Of course many will continue to say, these are nothing more than natural events and nothing new.

The truth of the matter is the human race can go extint and the earth goes through huge changes. The dinosauers were wiped out. The earth has gone through sevral ice ages and is constantly in change.

Religouse beliefs or scientific fact, the reality is, the shit can hit the fan hard.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        There's always been natural disasters but in the past decade there have been more earthquakes and volcanic activity than the previouse century. Also if you believe the Christian faith, the 2000 years since Christ and the begining of the 7000 years could be anytime soon.

Scientist have now discovered that the polarity of the earth changes time to time. They have learned this by studying ancient lava flows. The earth right now is in an instable flux where the polarity of the earth is in transission to swith to the south pole again. The resulting effects on the earth is a change in the tetonic plate movements and atmoshperic conditions. This means global warming, more earthquakes, and volcanic activity.

Also that 9.0 earthquake in Sumatra was so huge, it vibrated the whole earth like a giant tuning fork. Some parts of Indonesia are now off the old GPS coordinates and the earth's orbit has been slightly altered.

One can only look at how fast our society has degenerated in a relative short time, the increased natural disasters, and look at the timing of it all and wonder if John the Revelator was right.

Of course many will continue to say, these are nothing more than natural events and nothing new.

The truth of the matter is the human race can go extint and the earth goes through huge changes. The dinosauers were wiped out. The earth has gone through sevral ice ages and is constantly in change.

Religouse beliefs or scientific fact, the reality is, the shit can hit the fan hard.

good post

Comment

Forgot one...

flappo - DDLR war
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Suzu I luv ya- but c'mon noones gonna tell you when its over and
            noone can predict it so, Do with it What cha Got ....

Comment

Re: End of the world as we know it?

Originally posted by Susie Q
              I was thinking about this recently.....

India - Tsunami
              Pakistan - Earthquake
              Louisiana - Hurricane
              California - Huge Fires
              Middle East - War
              Flooding in many states due to over saturation of rain lately....

What's going on? Are these the signs of the Apocolypse? Arew we heading for the "day after tomorrow"?

You decide, you debate....
              Don't forget the tragedy that was the last Van Hagar reunion tour....
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Forgot one...

flappo - DDLR war
                hahah

that ain't over until the flappo sings

Comment

I'm waiting for the zombies.

I WANT my mother fucking Dawn of the Dead!!

THE DARKEST DAY OF HORROR THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!!!! :eek:

Seriously, I'm really in the mood to bust zombie ass.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

"End of the world as we know it?"

"And I feel fine!"

Comment

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      I'm waiting for the zombies.

I WANT my mother fucking Dawn of the Dead!!

THE DARKEST DAY OF HORROR THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!!!! :eek:

Seriously, I'm really in the mood to bust zombie ass.
                      Wanna raid a couple o' gun stores and start amassing enough arsenal to blow up every zombie arse from here to Zimbabwe, Bob?

I been raiding a couple of gun - and liquor - stores here in Portugal, but it's mostly weak/obsolete weaponry. Not even a cool sawed-off shotgun like Ash had... but I hear you can find millions of those in the U.S. In fact, I hear you have to steer clear of 'em, lest they jump onto your hands.

That's it... I'm moving to America. There's better chance of surviving a massive zombie attack there.

And that IS what will happen. Polarity change my arse... you can't fool ol' Sylicker here. Them zombies are a-comin, and that's that.

Ain't it the truth.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Re: End of the world as we know it?

Originally posted by Susie Q

California - Huge Fires
                        This happens every year. And 2003 was Much worse.

Still, better stock up on the Beer and spam (food not the band) to be safe.
                        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

Dont forget the supervolcano in yellowstone is overdue for an eruption... Scary shit!!!

Comment

Ya wanna get in practice killing zombies? Get the computer game Half-Life 2.

Comment

Or Doom 3.
                              Or F.E.A.R
                              Or...uhm...Fuck that.
                              "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

Working...
                              X