Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losers will show up for Van Halen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many losers will show up for Van Halen?

I'd like to take a count of losers who are going to this summer's Van Hagar concert.....

LOL
    a:3:{i:212;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:212;s:6:"nodeid";s:4:"2152";s:5:"title";s:43:"Yes, I'm a loser and need to see Van Halen?";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:2:"14";i:1;s:4:"2512";i:2;s:2:"35";i:3;s:4:"2374";i:4;s:3:"130";i:5;s:3:"347";i:6;s:4:"1459";i:7;s:4:"1612";}}i:213;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:213;s:6:"nodeid";s:4:"2152";s:5:"title";s:18:"No, FUCK VAN HALEN";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:2:"48";i:1;s:3:"910";i:2;s:2:"39";i:3;s:3:"172";i:4;s:1:"4";}}i:214;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:214;s:6:"nodeid";s:4:"2152";s:5:"title";s:26:"No, VAN HALEN DIED IN 1984";s:5:"votes";i:14;s:6:"voters";a:14:{i:0;s:3:"690";i:1;s:3:"148";i:2;s:3:"403";i:3;s:2:"52";i:4;s:2:"24";i:5;s:4:"2241";i:6;s:2:"42";i:7;s:2:"32";i:8;s:4:"1341";i:9;s:3:"798";i:10;s:3:"688";i:11;s:3:"614";i:12;s:2:"11";i:13;s:4:"2184";}}}
    0%

The excited new band! ....LOL

Comment

Please change that thread title from "Van Halen" to "Van Hagar." Thanks.

Comment

R.I.P.

Comment

sticky this. this is at least interesting. I'm curious.

Comment

I think if you attend, you deserve automatic loser status.
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

R.I.P

Comment

If I just wanted to listen to guitar......... I'd listen to VAI

Comment

If they come to New Orleans I'll go...

I see everyone who comes here.. why not ??

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    If they come to New Orleans I'll go...

I see everyone who comes here.. why not ??

WOW

I don't know you well, but I'm shocked, I really thought you would boycott. I just know you are a die-hard.

WOW

Comment

ELVIS, this cant piss you off too much if you are considering supporting it ? I wont go, even if they come to Australia. Same as Kiss who are playing in Australia at the moment. (Minus Ace and Peter) they can get fucked... If it was the original Kiss playing, I would be there. Looking forward to the Priest show, and hopefully Iron Maiden.
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark
                        ELVIS, this cant piss you off too much if you are considering supporting it ? I wont go, even if they come to Australia. Same as Kiss who are playing in Australia at the moment. (Minus Ace and Peter) they can get fucked... If it was the original Kiss playing, I would be there. Looking forward to the Priest show, and hopefully Iron Maiden.
                        Bro's

I am on the brink of tears really.

If not now, it aint ever gonna happen.

I'm so bummed.

Comment

I don't support It, but I'm a guitar player and and an Edward fan...

I'll go to that. Life get's bring on the bayou...

Comment

pete, its all over. You know what really sucks, is that really our only last miniscule chance is that the tour is a complete failure. But I feel if that happens, EVH will go into retirement, never to be seen again. So yes, its all over...
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

I showed that pic to my dad...

He said Sammy looks stupid with that hair...

Comment

Working...
                              X