X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

US FEST Questions.

what is the song Dave sings before Cathedral/Secrets? He loses his voice part way thru.

wow. I started a thread for one question.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

quick, move it to pic forum!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

could be the booze talking, but personally Id like to see Dave and Ed finish up with all the unreleased songs (from zero and after) and a few cuts like "Im So Glad" and put them on a new album. They don't have to tour. Since most of the problems would occur on stage, why cant the sisters and Mikey just patch things up with Dave long enough to make some cool studio songs again? Like wtf people. Im sure Dave would be all for that. I dont see why Al,Ed and Mike couldn't just get along with Dave long enough to cut a decent 20 track album. Redo the unreleased songs and add a few new ones on there. Shit man. I think we deserve that. dont we?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Last edited by Big Troubles; 10-16-2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

I see cheek Dave!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

I'm taking a guess on this one, but I believe this is it...

The song is called "God Bless the Child"

Here's the part that Dave sings...

Them that’s got shall get
                      Them that’s not shall lose
                      So the Bible said and it still is news
                      Mama may have, papa may have
                      But God bless the child that’s got his own
                      That’s got his own
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

hey man, thanks. that's cool.

Comment

• praisethedave
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2005

i love it when dave says,"god bless ya southern california...you people are bad assssssssssssssss..."

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I'm looking at it right now and VH Beach is right! Thumbs up bro

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

LOL, I've only watched it 1000 times....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...