• Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Diamond Dave on the Sopranos 3-28-2004

Click to send as a postcardDIAMOND
    DAVE ON THE SOPRANOS

Be sure to check out David Lee Roth starring as himself on the Sopranos starting 3-28-2004. He will make appearances in 3 episodes this year.
    The picture above is from this months Rollingstone magazine and contains the caption "You know 20 years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his Iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen."

If you miss the episode or don't have HBO.. don't worry, chances are is that we will have it available to view on this website.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • TMR

Thanks SARGE!!!
    I don't have HBO.

Comment

• miwako

I wanna see his acting!

Hi Sarge. I'm miwako.
      This is the first time to reply to someone.

I can watch the Sopranos on pay-TV channel.
      In Japan, the fourth season will start in April.
      I guess it may be old episodes which had already been
      broadcasted in US.
      Do you know what season Dave appeared?
      I'm not interested in that drama, but if I can see his acting,
      I'll check it out!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Just a couple of lines

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Download here
          ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
          The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
          [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Yeah, I didn't expect much though....

The "condoms" line was alright, they could've done better that that IMO....

Would've been nice if they would've thrown a VH comment in there....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fe_lung
              Sniper
              • Mar 2004

Maybe this will start of a competition.... who knows, we might see Ed and Sam on Queer As Folk!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fe_lung
                Maybe this will start of a competition.... who knows, we might see Ed and Sam on Queer As Folk!
                LOL ... Killer first post !

Comment

• GUMP

Hope Dave dosn't get wacked on the Sopranos, like VAN HALEN WACKED HIM!

Comment

• lms
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

Blacked Out Website

:confused:
                    How long do you think David will leave his site blacked out. Back in 1983 I was a Van Halen and David Lee Roth fan. Got busy raising a family... didn't follow David or Van Halen much until back in February when my interst was renewed. Does he often black out his site. Is he pouting about the Van Hagar reunion? What is going on with him????
                    "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• Margaret
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Apr 2004

Van Hagar June 8th Philadelphia

I, inexcusably went to see Van Hagar on June 8th in Philadelphia, Pa.. I DID wear my Roth T-shirt from when I saw him last summer at the Keswick in Glenside. I ABSOLUTELY did not want to go, but my husband just HAD to see them and begged me to go.

Here are my takes on the Shindig!

1. They played the Wachovia Center and didn't even sell out 1/2 of it! As soon as we walked in they told us to get our tickets upgraded! They were less sold out then Fleetwood Mac spring 03. There were more empty seats then full seats!
                      2. T-Shirts were $40 & $50 dollars! That is CRAZY! When I saw Roth/Hagar 2 summers ago, Sammy's T-Shirts were $40 and Roth's were $20! They obviously have a elevated Ego to think someone would pay $50.00 for a Van Hagar T-Shirt.
                      3. Eddie looked like a Fucking CORPSE playing the Guitar with a wig on! I don't know if anyone has noticed his teeth, but they are GOD AWFUL! NO wonder Valerie divorced his Bucked Teeth ASS!
                      4. Sammy DID look like a FAT SANTA! He sounded GOD AWFUL! I couldn't make out one word that came out of that FAT BASTARD's MOUTH!
                      5. Could someone tell me why he had to open with Jump and continue to play DLR songs. He did 6! All I could think of was Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg. A man singing songs that another man made famous! He was with VH for 10 Fucking years, why couldn't he play his own songs. BECAUSE VAN HAGAR couldn't stand on their own. Note to Sammy-You absolutely SUCK at singing DLR VH songs!
                      6. They had Michael Anthony singing most of the Vocals to Running with the Devil! He sounded SO much better then the FAT SANTA.
                      7. Then we had to suffer through the solos. Sammy's wasn't too bad, the song sucked but at least it was a song. Eddie played the guitar for what seemed like at eternity and all it was, was NOISE. There was no ryme or reason to it. The same goes for Alex. All I could think of when he was playing was the Planet of The Apes. Alex looked like one of the Apes. Michael Anthony's was much of the same. It was a 2 hour set filled with 4 solos, 6 DLR songs and a few Van Hagar
                      songs.
                      8. Sammy is a BIG FAT BASTARD for rejoing the VH brothers.

Comment

• Margaret
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Apr 2004

OOPs, I meant June 17th 2004!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Thanks Sarge.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Re: Van Hagar June 8th Philadelphia

Originally posted by Margaret
                            I, inexcusably went to see Van Hagar on June 8th in Philadelphia, Pa.. I DID wear my Roth T-shirt from when I saw him last summer at the Keswick in Glenside. I ABSOLUTELY did not want to go, but my husband just HAD to see them and begged me to go.

Here are my takes on the Shindig!

1. They played the Wachovia Center and didn't even sell out 1/2 of it! As soon as we walked in they told us to get our tickets upgraded! They were less sold out then Fleetwood Mac spring 03. There were more empty seats then full seats!
                            2. T-Shirts were $40 & $50 dollars! That is CRAZY! When I saw Roth/Hagar 2 summers ago, Sammy's T-Shirts were $40 and Roth's were $20! They obviously have a elevated Ego to think someone would pay $50.00 for a Van Hagar T-Shirt.
                            3. Eddie looked like a Fucking CORPSE playing the Guitar with a wig on! I don't know if anyone has noticed his teeth, but they are GOD AWFUL! NO wonder Valerie divorced his Bucked Teeth ASS!
                            4. Sammy DID look like a FAT SANTA! He sounded GOD AWFUL! I couldn't make out one word that came out of that FAT BASTARD's MOUTH!
                            5. Could someone tell me why he had to open with Jump and continue to play DLR songs. He did 6! All I could think of was Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg. A man singing songs that another man made famous! He was with VH for 10 Fucking years, why couldn't he play his own songs. BECAUSE VAN HAGAR couldn't stand on their own. Note to Sammy-You absolutely SUCK at singing DLR VH songs!
                            6. They had Michael Anthony singing most of the Vocals to Running with the Devil! He sounded SO much better then the FAT SANTA.
                            7. Then we had to suffer through the solos. Sammy's wasn't too bad, the song sucked but at least it was a song. Eddie played the guitar for what seemed like at eternity and all it was, was NOISE. There was no ryme or reason to it. The same goes for Alex. All I could think of when he was playing was the Planet of The Apes. Alex looked like one of the Apes. Michael Anthony's was much of the same. It was a 2 hour set filled with 4 solos, 6 DLR songs and a few Van Hagar
                            songs.
                            8. Sammy is a BIG FAT BASTARD for rejoing the VH brothers.
                            Welcome to the Army sweetheart! I feel for you, having to sit through what you described. Especially when you know deep down, what that concert really could've been.
                            The more they do, they do bad.
                            Dave stands almost still and the media is following his moves. What does that tell ya?! Fucking right, Roth rules!
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Margaret
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Apr 2004

Dude! You have no idea how painful it really WAS! My man and I are still talking about it. How GOD AWFUL it was. In fact, when we saw DLR last summer we got the free program they handed out and the news paper article from when Roth cut himself along with our tickets and some little pictures of DLR and Edward Fucking Van Suck A LOT and put them in a frame. I put a bubble thing coming out of Ed's mouth saying "Dave, Buddy we need you back, Sammy Sucks".

I'm an October 10th Baby, So DLR will always have my heart over ANYONE that tries to take his place!

Comment

Working...