Status
    Thanks

Van Hagar Reunion.. Our Take

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    March 27, 2004

Van Hagar Reunion.. Our Take
    "VAN HAGAR Can Eat Our Ass"
    (A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters

The music scene has been buzzing for the past week about a possible, and now confirmed Van Hagar reunion. We have received numerous emails and phone mail and everyone has wanted our take on the subject.
    Sammy.. getting ready to uncork a huge FART! RIPPPPPP!  Hey nice Capri Shorts! Are they your wife's? Nice sandals. Eat Our Asses!You wanted to know why the mightiest David Lee Roth and Van Halen website on the internet had fallen a deaf ear to this earth shattering news.

Well.. we are about to clue you in on something, and here it is "Van Hagar Can Eat Our ASS"
    ... plain and simple. Eloquent, but still as bold and brash as a baboons ass.
    We have some special news for you. There will not be a Van Halen Reunion. That is because Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex and Mike.

Let's rewind the clock a few days for those of you that live under a rock. 

Starting a few months ago, we started hearing rumors about a Van Halen reunion.
    Several scenarios surfaced, to include involvement by David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar and everyone else. We heard rumors about a new "Best Of" cd and management details.
    Well.. as fans of this groups know good and well.. most rumors are complete bullshit. But, the bullshit became a reality on March 26th, 2004 when  the official Van Halen website released tour dates for the summer.
    Here is the details: Sammy met with the brothers for the last three month and will release a new "Best Of" CD to include 3 new songs. They will be managed by Irving Azoff and the Promotion/Tour Agent will be the William Morris Agency.
    Van Halen updated their long dormant website with a new picture of the band (Van Hagar) of which Hagar looks as portly as ever. Also listed were tour dates to various cities. 
    No Wonder Sammy Couldn't Fill Dave's Shoes. The guy is a midget. There is a reason why Dave called Sammy a bridge drone troll. You can clearly see why. Howard Stern called the cheese rocker at his house to confirm the rumors yesterday (see MarksFriggin.com)  and what entailed was a very weird conversation in which Sammy detailed his alien abduction in 1968. What the fuck?!
    Sammy told Howard that they downloaded his brain information and loaded it into his brain, that's why he is who he is.
    We here at RothArmy.com think that they downloaded his brain, then forgot to upload that bitch. 
    Howard played a few old clips of Sammy trashing the brothers and saying he would never work with them again.
    Ahh.. whatever.
    Enough of that bullshit. 

So.. what will the title of the new tour be?
    Van Hagar Bore Tour 2004.. The Tour That Nobody Wanted. 
    The general public does not want Sammy Hagar to front that band.
    Don't be fooled into thinking that this is Van Halen reuniting in any fashion.
    It's not.
    Who will line up to see a Capri shorts and sandal wearing singer front Van Halen on this tour?
    Sure.. Van Hagar will have some moderate success.. but will it have the same success that it would have if Dave fronted the band?
    No it will not.
    Three weak... songs with lyrics that are so potent  they couldn't compete with a warm glass of milk, and a tour with Hagar is what the Van Halen's are offering.
    Well we here at ROTHARMY.COM are not fuckin' buying. As a matter of fact we are violently opposed and are disgusted at what has become of a band encrusted with diamonds and with more testosterone than a race-horse that hadn't been laid in six months.

For The Love Of Jibe! You Silly Gooses!To quote my good friend and Roth Army Forums member DickFace McSlapnuts, "Sammy Hagar returning to Van Halen is like poop... returning back into the butthole"!
    Well we  couldn't have said it better ourselves.
    Shit.. let's hear it from Joe Rogan, host of Fear Factor and The Man Show. 
    "Van Halen has been dead for years.
    They had a little hope when there was talk a few years ago about Roth joining them again, but once that died off, they were history for me.
    Hagar joining them again just solidifies the shit soup they've become.
    They had a perfect fucking combination for a few years, but then they pissed it all away. Thank god we have the old CD's."

Good one Joe.
    His comments mirror the public disgust of what has become of Van Halen and the screwing of the fans.
    Well I am not going to recap the last 20 years but let me sum it up for you.

Van Hagar...Bette and the Chirellas...Sham and the Horseshit Trio...call them what you will, but what they aren't is Van Halen. 
    Classic Van Halen was a band that had attitude, aggressive lyrics... Rock and Roll that can't be fucking denied.  It was powerful.  Van Hagar isn't the band that made you want to throw a TV out the window, pork your neighbors camel-toed wife, then shit on his porch. Van Hagar isn't the band that made you drive down the street at 25 MPH...slow enough so that everyone in the world could hear UNCHAINED blazing at decibel 200. Classic Van Halen was loaded with the shit that rots your teeth and makes you stay up past your bedtime. 
    Yeah Fuck Hagar!What you have now is the "turn the tv on mute so the baby doesn't wake up, have tea and crumpets with your neighbor, and put your car on cruise at 25 so you don't get a ticket" pop band...
    Welcome to the 2004...that's right, the coming thunder of the VANHAGAR Bore Tour 2004...where all the dipshits can take their girlfriends, their lighters and their wine coolers...and toast the true end of a rock band. Congrats Sham and Ed, The Dream IS Over...

Some may ask.. well what is the beef that you have with Hagar.
    Sammy Hagar has taken every opportunity to take shots at Dave.. verbally.. of course since 1985. And that's all fine and good, we can except whining...but is there any better way to judge what is better? Obviously FatAss knows Roth's version was better, or he'd have shut his pie hole years ago. Here the guy was given the keys to the greatest rock band of all time. And what did he do? He
    turned a Corvette into an Omni and he turned Eddie from a rock god into a rock joke. Some call it Van Halen reinventing themselves. Anyone who knows music calls it Van Halen ending in 1985.

I am sick of hearing this fat, old (did I mention that guy is 57 years old, that's right, barely younger than Jim Morrison, who died in 1972 and is still more current than that old fuck) and jealous no talent run his mouth about David Lee Roth.
    The smack talk by Hagar culminated to a head on the Roth/Hagar tour in which Sammy took every opportunity to slam Dave that he could. After all, the guy couldn't perform onstage better than Dave, so why not blow some smoke to the press?! With all of this said, the icing on the preverbial cake is FatAsses' constant rambling about how his version of VanHagar has outsold Classic Van Halen by millions. Dude, get your head out of the fucking pork rinds long enough to teach yourself how to count. The sad thing...it's every, single interview.
    Sam, you need to thank Dave bro, because without him leaving in 1985, you'd be sitting on some cruise ship somewhere in the Great Lakes, singing Copa Cabana to a bunch of 70 year old lesbians...

It has also been said  that Sammy won't be singing any Roth songs on the tour, which is good news for Roth fans. Did anyone here actually like hearing Sammy sing "I got my ass against the record machine". Let me answer that with a resounding  "FUCK NO"!!

So there you have it. That is our stance "VAN HAGAR CAN EAT OUR ASSES"
    The line has been drawn in the sand. 
    If you want to know where we will be this summer, it sure as fuck won't be the Van Hagar tour. Our summer will be spent tanning the applesacks and hopefully seeing Dave in as many live performances as can can financially muster.

For those that don't agree with our stance, we don't give a fuck.
    If you are a Sammy Hagar fan that was offended by this post, then please go back to your Hagar website (pick up some shampoo, stickers or whatever else Hagar is whoring while you are there). 
    It is much better suited for your small brain.. and even smaller penis.

In parting I will leave you with a poignant and true quote by none other than the Commander in Chief of Rock 'n Roll, David Lee Roth.

There are a lot of people who make a living off of my name. The only interesting thing about Van Halen, after the music stops, is me.
    It's not that I do so much, it's that they do so goddamn little! - DLR 1997

Breasts,
    ROTHARMY.COM STAFF

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    To Know Me Is To Blow Me
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Did you really expect anything else from us?

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2011 @ 11:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Aren't you Daveman from the old domain?
    I remember some admin from Hell, Mich.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ain't it the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, for one will never ever go see Van Hagar. I will never go to witness the cremation of Van Halen, the greatest band of all time. I couln't care less about spam/heddie/midget/neckbrace. They don't care about us so in the words of the TRUE fans. FUCK THEM. Right now I'm listenin' to the demos' that the ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!! provided for us and this is better than anything any band has released in the last 20 yrs bar none. I will not support the (Call them what you want). I never have and never will. So As THE TOAST MASTER say's at the end of "Women in Love ",
    GET OUTTA HERE/SCRAM/SO LONG/GETTA OUTTA MY SITE/ SO LONG/
    SHOVE OFF.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'll drink to that.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Love the ending to that song! It says so much now. I can appreciate any music on any given day. (depending on my mood)
    But Van Hagar is the drizzlin shits. I hate Spermmy's sissy love voice.
    Piss on them

sam

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE LAST VERSE OF THE SONG
    "MY LOVE HAS NO RAINCHECK"

CLASSIC, DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is fuckin' yer girlfriend
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 07:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Whoa, dudes...

Game, set, & match....

Dog Killer
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-13-2012 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Angry Fuck Hagar

Fuck Hagar......what We need is fun and hard rock with a guitar that explode your brain with the high and long notes.....not the love shit of Hagar.
    What the hell Eddie was thinking.......probably he don't want to play hard never again. Also Dave's sue probably doesn't help us a lot.
    Fuck Eddie he is now an old fucking bastard

Dave have to work with Steve Vai and forgot the Van Shit

Dog Killer
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-13-2012 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Van Halen without Dave is like Ozzy Osbourne band without Ozzy......there is no band

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-22-2010 @ 10:01 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey this is a kick-arse artickle. Exactly how I feel.

I saw the Diamond one for the first time in the Apollo Hammersmith in London last Feb.
    Man did that guy rock!!!

Best fuckin show I've ever seen. I flew in from fuckin Iceland (two times actually because the gig was cancelled and rescheduled) and it was the best money I ever spent.

Anybody who likes Van Hagar good for them. Anybody who compares Sammy to Dave and prefers Sam should have his head examined.

Van Halen would never have come out as big as they did if it hadnt been for Roth. So whatever Sammy achieved with the brothers he should thank David Lee Roth for.

Van Hagar is just a piss poor whining piece of shit band.
    Without Dave, Eddie is nothing!

When is the idiot going to realise that...?

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 08:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    Aren't you Daveman from the old domain?
    I remember some admin from Hell, Mich.

Nope..

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by bastardog
    Van Halen without Dave is like Ozzy Osbourne without Ozzy...

I like that!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Nothing like riding the fence...

HAGAR SUCKS DICK
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2004 @ 12:59 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I LIKE THIS TAKE. THE BROTHERS, MICHAEL, AND FATSO CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

FVH

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    08-13-2004 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Angry unbefuckinlievable

vanhagar again? I'm godamn near sixty years old! I havn't got much more time to be fuckin' around with this shit! Hey Dave, if you want to go fishing in Northern Cal. (Redding) let me know!

Tried and convicted
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    12-02-2004 @ 12:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs up

RIGHT FUCKING ON!!! I TOO WAS FOOLED BY THE UPCOMMING VANHALEN REUNION! I'M GOING TO VEGAS IN AUG. WITH MY BEST FRIEND SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME! IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO ME SINCE SHE KNEW IM A VAN HALEN WORSHIPPER! WE WERE IN SHOCK TO FIND OUT IT WAS VAN HAGAR- ITS TO LATE TO BACK OUT OF THE TICKETS FINANCIALLY- SO WE ARE GOING TO SPEND CONCERT TIME SEARCHING FOR DIAMOND DAVE ON THE STRIP! HOPE TO SEE YA THERE DAVE!!!

(P.S) THAT QUOTE BY DAVE WAS SO DEAD ON TOO! I DONT SEE ANY VAN HAGAR ALBUMS GOING BEYOND PLATNUM WHILE HE WAS OUT!! TAKE THAT UP YOUR FAT ASS HAGAR'D!

GOT ROTH?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2008 @ 12:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bastardog
    Van Halen without Dave is like Ozzy Osbourne band without Ozzy......there is no band
    that's good , you have a lot of reason

The Ox
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-27-2012 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

So...

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2004 @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

i am going to waste my money to see the tour, but it won't be the same as the roth/hagar tour in 2002. a real reunion would have dave. i blame ed as much as sammy.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-12-2004 @ 11:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

First Greatest Hits

I do not see too many people talk about the first greatest hits album, but I thought the 2 new song's with Dave were awesome. They were the Best VH songs since he left in 85.

Regards,

John

Dave left first!!
    Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    06-05-2004 @ 06:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

You guys really need to learn to let shit go. Dave is NEVER going to be back and he's never going to be able to sing as well as Sammy. EVER!!!

You guys have to be the most PATHETIC group of fans I have every seen. The only way you guys are going to see dave in the future is by going down the strip in Vegas and seeing Dave sing songs in front of a bunch of drunks in a lounge.

ROCK ON SAMMY!!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by davesucks!!
    You guys really need to learn to let shit go. Dave is NEVER going to be back and he's never going to be able to sing as well as Sammy. EVER!!!

You guys have to be the most PATHETIC group of fans I have every seen. The only way you guys are going to see dave in the future is by going down the strip in Vegas and seeing Dave sing songs in front of a bunch of drunks in a lounge.

ROCK ON SAMMY!!!
    Yeah, and you are pathetic Army recruit #5442. You dont get it do you? We are so "pathetic" and yet you found us, signed up and registered and started posting your anti Dave spew. You are a Sammy fan, in a Dave Army, calling us pathetic? Hmm...
    C'mere lost soul...C'mere little fella. I wont hurt you...No no, come here. Little closer. yeah...Now listen to me you uneductaed waste of life. Find a parked car and rest your skull behind the inside tire and take a nap. Please? You need no permission from anyone to do this. Just do it man. You'll make the papers. You'll be famous!!! Wont that be great?
    Pay careful attention; "you are a moron. You should be dead by now, just by default alone. You prob fall down alot too, dont you? David Lee Roth, to us, there is no -good, bad or ugly. Its Dave and we love him, with or without hair. Tight spandex from the 80's or casual jeans. Acting on the Sopranos, or flying his helicopter. Doing charity events or making another creative album and touring the classic songs world wide, because VH were too lazy or uninspired to do so for the fans. We like Dave the way he is. If he were any less of a person than what he is at this very moment; he would be nothing more than another Sam Hagar. So Vegas? Getting drunk? Playing for a small crowd? Sign me up Mo Fo! You words don't hurt. The tax dollars to keep your ass alive and employed is what hurts. Now go die."

Thank you.
    BT

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by davesucks!!

ROCK ON SAMMY!!!
    Love the name...we're all sorry that your wife named you while she was describing how Dave sucked on her clit the last time through your shitheal neighborhood...

Pathetic?...Pathetic?

Look...say what you want...but VH circa 74-85 was a classic group...Sammy...well...looks like a dude who's allergic to grass...who just rolled through the yard...dude needs some allergy shots to get rid of all that fucking Santa Clause swelling...

So enjoy worshipping a fat fucker...a cancer survivor who still smokes and looks like Raggedy Andy...neckbrace and brownnose...

yeah...we all envy you you dickhead...and yeah...that was sarcasm...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2018 @ 04:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    08-21-2005 @ 09:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    has anybody noticed that sam has an amazing resemblance to Bruce Vilanch of hollywood squares fame???

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    07-06-2004 @ 08:44 AM
    Status
    Thanks

miserable , bitter, pathetic, whiners

Why don't you Dave lovers/losers get over it? That talentless, balding, dime-bag buying, American Idol wannabe ain't coming back.

Why don't you rag out on Ed, Al, and Mike the way you do Sammy? If Sammy's such a douch-bag for coming back, isn't Ed one too for letting him?

I heard Davey wants to become an EMT. I wouldn't let him perform CPR on my dick, let alone my mouth! Oh yeah- how do you keep DLR from drowning? You take your foot off his head. LMAO

BTW (that's an abbreviation for by the way, you neanderthal fucks), the greatest r 'n' r band of all time never was VH. It's AC/DC!!!!!!!!!

You love it!
    Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    01-30-2009 @ 08:07 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: miserable , bitter, pathetic, whiners

Originally posted by ridgemont high
    Why don't you Dave lovers/losers get over it? That talentless, balding, dime-bag buying, American Idol wannabe ain't coming back.

Why don't you rag out on Ed, Al, and Mike the way you do Sammy? If Sammy's such a douch-bag for coming back, isn't Ed one too for letting him?

I heard Davey wants to become an EMT. I wouldn't let him perform CPR on my dick, let alone my mouth! Oh yeah- how do you keep DLR from drowning? You take your foot off his head. LMAO

BTW (that's an abbreviation for by the way, you neanderthal fucks), the greatest r 'n' r band of all time never was VH. It's AC/DC!!!!!!!!!
    TWAT!

AC/DC? Good?

Panamark's Girl
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 09:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: miserable , bitter, pathetic, whiners

Originally posted by ridgemont high

Oh no guys! It is another Kid Vegas !!

Thread Information