Thread: **BREAKING NEWS** - "Senior White House Official" turns against BCE!!!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking **BREAKING NEWS** - "Senior White House Official" turns against BCE!!!

New York Daily News source believes senior White House official has flipped in leak case
    10/17/2005 @ 9:54 pm
    Filed by RAW STORY

The case of outed CIA agent Valerie Plame is set to explode.

The New York Daily News is set to report in Tuesday editions that a well-placed source interviewed by the newspaper believes a senior White House official has flipped and may be helping the prosecutor in the case, RAW STORY has learned.

The Daily News will reveal that a top source believes that based on the questioning of Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald and his other contacts with the investigation, someone in the White House has turned.

All eyes are on Dick Cheney, the News says, as the investigation wraps up.

The piece follows on the heels of on a story by Bloomberg News and an article by RAW STORY last week confirming that the prosecutor is probing the Vice President.

Also under a microscope is the White House Iraq Group, an ad-hoc strategy group started by Bush chief of staff Andrew Card aimed at selling the war in Iraq.

Two officials close to Fitzgerald told RAW STORY they have seen documents obtained from the White House Iraq Group which state that Cheney was present at several of the group's meetings. They say Cheney personally discussed with individuals in attendance at least two interviews in May and June of 2003 Wilson gave to New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof and Washington Post reporter Walter Pincus, in which he claimed the administration “twisted” prewar intelligence and what the response from the administration should be.

DEVELOPING HARD...

link
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Sockfucker View Post
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thrilling...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    Thrilling...
    Your own Watergate.

You must be so proud of your administration

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not that worried about it...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Glad to hear it.

I would hate for you to lose sleep over high placed White House Officials committing treasonous acts and then lying about it under oath.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Cheney's Office Is A Focus in Leak Case
    Sources Cite Role Of Feud With CIA

By Jim VandeHei and Walter Pincus
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Tuesday, October 18, 2005; Page A01

As the investigation into the leak of a CIA agent's name hurtles to an apparent conclusion, special prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald has zeroed in on the role of Vice President Cheney's office, according to lawyers familiar with the case and government officials. The prosecutor has assembled evidence that suggests Cheney's long-standing tensions with the CIA contributed to the unmasking of operative Valerie Plame.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Inquiry on CIA leak is examining Cheney
    Special counsel looking at whether VP had role in case, sources say

07:40 PM CDT on Monday, October 17, 2005

From Wire Reports

WASHINGTON – A special counsel is focusing on whether Vice President Dick Cheney played a role in leaking a covert CIA agent's name, according to people familiar with the investigation that already threatens top White House aides Karl Rove and Lewis Libby.

The special counsel, Patrick Fitzgerald, has questioned current and former officials of President Bush's administration about whether Mr. Cheney was involved in an effort to discredit the agent's husband, Iraq war critic and former U.S. diplomat Joseph Wilson, according to the sources.

Mr. Fitzgerald has questioned Mr. Cheney's communications adviser Catherine Martin and former spokeswoman Jennifer Millerwise about the vice president's knowledge of the anti-Wilson campaign and his dealings on it with Mr. Libby, his chief of staff, the sources said.

The information came from multiple sources, who requested anonymity because of the secrecy and political sensitivity of the investigation.

Lea Anne McBride, a Cheney spokesman, declined to comment on whether the vice president has been contacted by Mr. Fitzgerald about his status in the case, except to say, "This is an ongoing investigation, and we are fully cooperating."

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    United Press International

Wife: Cheney not running for president
    WASHINGTON, Oct. 17 (UPI) -- Lynne Cheney says her husband, Vice President Dick Cheney, has no intention of running for U.S. president.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA

No shit.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I knew these next few weeks would prove to be very interesteing.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ooops...

Dupe.

We'll, this should be interesting...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-18-2005 at 07:16 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    United Press International

Wife: Cheney not running for president
    WASHINGTON, Oct. 17 (UPI) -- Lynne Cheney says her husband, Vice President Dick Cheney, has no intention of running for U.S. president.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA

No shit.
    I knew that four years ago.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Why then could you not predict that Cheney was a corrupt, treasonous murderer?

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

So this is love?

If this is anything like "Oz", I'm in for trouble.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

So this is love?

If this is anything like "Oz", I'm in for trouble.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

**Breaking News Update**

Cheney aide cooperating with CIA outing probe, sources say
    10/18/2005 @ 12:50 pm
    Filed by Larisa Alexandrovna and Jason Leopold

A senior aide to Vice President Dick Cheney is cooperating with special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald in the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame Wilson, sources close to the investigation say.

Individuals familiar with Fitzgerald’s case tell RAW STORY that John Hannah, a senior national security aide on loan to Vice President Dick Cheney from the offices of then-Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs, John Bolton, was named as a target of Fitzgerald’s probe. They say he was told in recent weeks that he could face imminent indictment for his role in leaking Plame-Wilson’s name to reporters unless he cooperated with the investigation.

Others close to the probe say that if Hannah is cooperating with the special prosecutor then he was likely going to be charged as a co-conspirator and may have cut a deal.

Hannah did not return two calls and several emails to his White House address seeking comment.

Fitzgerald’s probe is investigating whether officials in the Bush Administration illegally outed a CIA agent to get back at her husband, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson, who was a critic of the Administration’s faulty intelligence and lead-up to war.

In a July 2003 editorial, Wilson wrote that the Bush administration “twisted” pre-Iraq war intelligence in order to win public support for the Iraq conflict.

Specifically, Wilson called into question the veracity of President Bush’s claim in his January 2003 State of the Union address that Iraq tried to purchase yellow-cake uranium from Africa. Wilson had been sent on a fact-finding mission to Niger a year before and reported that those allegations were unfounded. Bush administration officials said Wilson’s trip was a boondoggle, and was set up by his wife who worked at the CIA on weapons of mass destruction.

Those close to the investigation said in June 2003, Hannah was given orders by higher-ups in Cheney’s office to leak Plame’s covert status and identity in an attempt to muzzle Wilson, who had been a thorn in the side of the administration since May 2003, when he started questioning the administration’s claims that Iraq was an imminent threat to the U.S. and its neighbors in the Middle East. The specifics of who issued those orders and what directives were given were not provided.

Hannah had been fingered by Wilson

To many following the case, Hannah’s involvement will not come as a surprise. Wilson pointed to Hannah as a possible leaker in his book, The Politics of Truth.

“In fact, senior advisers close to the president may well have been clever enough to have used others to do the actual leaking, in order to keep their fingerprints off the crime,” Wilson writes.

“John Hannah and David Wurmser, mid-level political appointees in the vice-president’s office, have both been suggested as sources of the leak …Mid-level officials, however, do not leak information without the authority from a higher level,” Wilson notes.

The revelation that Hannah has become a prosecution witness strongly suggests that Fitzgerald is now looking into the motive for outing Plame and how Wilson’s complaints threatened to destroy public support for the war, which the Bush administration worked diligently to win.

Fitzgerald may be looking at a broader conspiracy case of pre-war machinations by the White House Iraq Group (WHIG) and by the Pentagon’s ultra-secret Office of Net Assessment, the former operating out of Dick Cheney’s office and tasked with “selling” the war in Iraq, and the latter operating out of Defense Under Secretary for Policy, Douglas Feith’s office and tasked with creating a war to “sell,” as some describe.

To spread its message that Saddam Hussein was a nuclear threat, the White House Iraq Group relied heavily on New York Times reporter Judith Miller, who, after meeting with several of the organization’s members in August 2002, wrote an explosive story that many critics of the war believe laid the groundwork for military action against Iraq.

On Sunday, Sept. 8, 2002, for example, Miller wrote a story for the Times quoting anonymous officials who said aluminum tubes found in Iraq were to be used as centrifuges. Her report turned out to be wrong.

Hannah under investigation for role with Chalabi group

Hannah is currently under investigation by U.S. authorities for his alleged activities in an intelligence program run by the controversial Iraqi National Congress (INC) and its leader, Ahmed Chalabi.

According to a Newsweek article, a memo written for the Iraq National Congress (INC) raised questions regarding Cheney’s role in the build up to the war in Iraq. During the lead up to the war, Newsweek asserts, the INC was providing intelligence on the now discredited Iraqi WMD program through Hannah and I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, Cheney’s chief of staff.

“A June 2002 memo written by INC lobbyist Entifadh Qunbar to a U.S. Senate committee lists John Hannah, a senior national-security aide on Cheney’s staff, as one of two ‘U.S. governmental recipients’ for reports generated by an intelligence program being run by the INC and which was then being funded by the State Department. Under the program, ‘defectors, reports and raw intelligence are cultivated and analyzed’; the info was then reported to, among others, ‘appropriate governmental, non-governmental and international agencies.’ The memo not only describes Cheney aide Hannah as a “principal point of contact” for the program, it even provides his direct White House telephone number.”

“…Hannah and Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby, were the two Cheney employees,’ We believe that Hannah was the major player in this,’ one federal law-enforcement officer told the magazine.

According to the Washington Post, Libby discussed Wilson's wife with at least two reporters before her identity became public.

link
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Notice how Elvis, BBB, Warham and other sheeple LOUDLY DENY that Chimp and his Criminal Hench-people could do wrong, yet when the shit hit's the fan, they start to claim "Oh I don't care" or "I'm not worried about it".

BBB actually seems bothered by it (brownie points to him) as any real Patriotic American should be....

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Notice how Elvis, BBB, Warham and other sheeple LOUDLY DENY that Chimp and his Criminal Hench-people could do wrong, yet when the shit hit's the fan, they start to claim "Oh I don't care" or "I'm not worried about it".

BBB actually seems bothered by it (brownie points to him) as any real Patriotic American should be....
    I have never talked for you so please don't talk for me.

I haven't denied anything. (OK we ALL talk a little smack now and then, but that's in fun )

That's a fact.

To be quite honest, I haven't been paying attention real close to this CIA / Plame thing recently. Other than briefly skimming an article or two and slapping it on the boards here, that's about it. Too much else in my life going on to worry about those people. I'll let the justice system and grand juries let the chips fall where they may.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I haven't denied anything. (OK we ALL talk a little smack now and then, but that's in fun )

That's a fact.

To be quite honest, I haven't been paying attention real close to this CIA / Plame thing recently. Other than briefly skimming an article or two and slapping it on the boards here, that's about it. Too much else in my life going on to worry about those people. I'll let the justice system and grand juries let the chips fall where they may.
    So treason doesn't bother you as much as someone posting a picture of a chimp in a clown wig? :confused:

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The reason Cheney wouldn't run in '08 is because he knew this was going to happen:
    <center>[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=dickhead+cheney/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=12atd3p54/EXP=1129749863/*-http%3A//www.internetweekly.org/images/cheney_or_not.jpg[/img]</center>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, this is interesting...

Perhaps they'll remove CHENEY? That way he can't become President if BUSH is impeached?

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nick, I say GO FOR IT!

Medium Pimpin
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm about to start buying supplies cause I truly believe this administration would be willing to start a nuclear war instead of being booted out of power.
    Our entire government structure is in such disarray because of the two party bullshit thats been in control since the day we declared independence. I HAVE ZERO FAITH IN POLITICIANS IRREGARDLESS OF THEIR PARTY!
    There ARE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO honest politicians left and thats a sad fucking fact. Power hungry spoiled rich kids used to getting their way because their parents can't say one word....."NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It absolutely disgusts me that this administration ran their campaign on the grounds that they would, "bring honor and integrity back to The White House"! after the Clinton scandals. But think for a second, for all the shit the last president put this country through with the lack of honesty regarding Miss Lewinsky, the other sex accusations with the ugly bitch, the White Water deal, Somalia, Kenya, the false promises of justice for these attacks etc. I will never forgive him for tuckin tail and leaving Mogadishu, especially after what happened to those Rangers and Green Berets, but I would much rather go through the rest of that shit again than have to deal with the utter incompetence and blatant criminal activity this president has been a part of. What pisses me off most of all is his cocky attitude regarding how he acts because of the title he NEVER rightfully earned. He gives the impression that he believes he can do what the fuck he wants because his address sits on Pa ave. I truly believe he thinks as president it makes him above the law. I want this administration out of office RIGHT FUCKING NOW! If this man isn't impeached before the end of his term we will not live to see 2010. I will never be ashamed of my country but I am ashamed of the biased Supreme Court decision that chose who was gonna represent me.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
    I'm about to start buying supplies cause I truly believe this administration would be willing to start a nuclear war instead of being booted out of power.
    The thought entered my mind this morning when I heard about the false "terra threat" in Baltimore.

It would be just like these idiots to steal a Tom Clancy plot.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Notice how Elvis, BBB, Warham and other sheeple LOUDLY DENY that Chimp and his Criminal Hench-people could do wrong
    As long as they can start and finish a war with Iran and blow up their 600 + centrifuges - proven to exist - I have no problem with the Bush Buddies..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by GAR
    As long as they can start and finish a war with Iran and blow up their 600 + centrifuges - proven to exist - I have no problem with the Bush Buddies..
    Yeah, the Iraqi centrifuges were "proven to exist" as well.... until Joseph Wilson derailed their story, which leads us back to the dumb assed move of treason which will collapse the BCE house of cards.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BigBadBrian

That's a fact.

Mention Karl Rove and liberals will get a boner every time.

Thread Information