Thread: 10-26

I'd eat her ass out!
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

10-26

Team Thunder has just completed travel arrangements to attend the Nov. 26 show in Michigan. All Thunder fans and well wishers will be treated to an extra bonus as I will kick the shit out of alinchainz approx. 2 hours before the show as soon as he signs the waiver. I of course had a 5-0 record as an amatuer including ko wins vs tim witherspoon and Tommy Morrisson.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny how neither of them have you as an opponent on their offcial amateur record.

Funny how you have absolutely no record of an amateur fight career, an record of being an LP, stock broker, game prognosticator, music peformer, politician, nothing. You have never wrote your name, let alone "Take Your Whiskey Home".

You've never been able to afford Diver Down, let alone produce it.

Do a search for Joe Thunder at Google or Yahoo and see what you get.

A country DJ.

You have never knocked anyone and certainly can't prove it. You have never proven anything you have ever said and are regarded as a retard around here.

Your dad left you and your mom and she remarried a black man and it pissed you off. Some young blacks took your bike and kicked your ass, your story, not mine.

You won't be in Michigan as your probation officer won't allow it.

Face it Joe, you are a simply a fat fucking loser who is obsessed with me for some fucked up reason. You have no job or education. You have no woman or home. You have the IQ of dirt and it is proven everytime you open that rotted teeth mouth of yours.

Not only am I about bored to death with dealing with a fat, lazy, pedophile loser, you see the responses everyone else gives you here.

Not only would I bust your nose with the first shot, it would probably loosen your top teeth. You'd fall to your knees (a position in which you spend most of your time) and spit blood and yellow (brown) teeth all over. Where the show is has no knowledge of who you are, just as no other place you have ever mentioned being.

What you better do is realize that you are way out of your league here as I don't qualify for the Special Olympics. You do.

Move back to the 12 year olds Joey, you are dismissed.

Thread Information