Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

My list has a full page of names, fighting and groping to make their way to the Top 8.. but Tom Scholz is one, Madonna, Britney, Michael Jackson, and of course Sammy Hagar have been already named..

Pete Wentz needs a good punch in the face.. David Byrne, always wanted to see him laid out flat.. Elvis Costello, but he doesn't matter anymore, I'd pay to see Patty Smith knock his ass out only then to be knocked out herself in turn by Boy George then by George Michaels who then blow each other off while falling into the frozen Niagra.

tha'ts a good start, lets keep it going we have some good ideas rollin here

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      Pete Wentz needs a good punch in the face..
      Good call.

DLR7884
      Fuck that little faggot.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Def Leppard all need to be punched in the face.

They fucking suck.

DLR7884
        Way to stand the Stanley (not Staley) Cup upside down, Joe!
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          wait - what's the deal with Jack White?

You're kidding, right?
          Fuck no. He can eat a gun for all I care....
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            With Terry around, I almost don't even need to post.....

Just nod in agreement to what he says....

Double ditto..... Terry nails it as usual !!!!

I have to add Boy George and whoever the hell it
            was who sang for "Bronkski Beat"
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Hmmm...lets see....

1.) Mutt Lange---No wonder Bon Scott always refered to him as "...the cunt"

2.)Axl Rose---biggest asshole in music...Vince Neil should still kick his ass

3.)Coldplay---every one of 'em....cuz they suck eggs

4.)Sting---look up the word " pompous" in the dictionary...you'll find a picture of Sting next to it

5.) Anybody/everybody who was ever in a "boy" band

6.)Kanye West---cuz he gets on my nerves

7.)Morrissey---becuz he won't go away....and stay there

8.)EVH---becuz he's still an asshole

9.)Spammy Hagar---why so low on the list? He deserves a right-cross to the chops...but no matter what else he does in this life... he has to live the rest of his life in DAVID LEE ROTH's shadow...and that has to hurt

10.)Ted Nugent---cuz he doesn't "walk it like he talks it"

Comment

• Jack68
                Commando
                • Sep 2004

Cock garage...Thank god this site is alive and well.
                "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

#1 might difficult to hit, but he needs a good smack down.

Steven Segal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKjdOZ026Gg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKjdOZ026Gg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I have to toss this one in...

This guy might benefit from an early punch in the face by one of his peers...
                    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-qJaow1Kf0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-qJaow1Kf0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Steely Dan (both of them)
                      Sammy Hagar
                      Ted Nugent
                      Toby Keith
                      Charlie Daniels
                      That other redneck asshole who wrote that other 9-11-01 cash in song
                      Robert Plant (for backing out of the Zep reunion)
                      Rod Stewart (for backing out of the Faces reunion. Especially since he hasn't made a decent record since they broke up)
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                        Who is a better singer Layne Stanley or Kurt Coburn?

They are both great, but I prefer Steven Taylor from Aerosmith.

DLR7884
                        Are you done yet? SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!
                        Steve Taylor was in Aerosmith? Guess I missed that album?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxETLTcv5BM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxETLTcv5BM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                          #1 might difficult to hit, but he needs a good smack down.

Steven Segal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKjdOZ026Gg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKjdOZ026Gg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          Absolute SHITE!

Thanks for the laff ,bro!
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                            That other redneck asshole who wrote that other 9-11-01 cash in song
                            You mean Jackyl?

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

1) Spam (not only did his involvement ruin the band, every time he opens his mouth he becomes a bigger asshole.)

2) Robert Plant (for being such a pussy about the reunion. If you were half a legendary as your accolades suggest, you'd man up and do it.)

3) P. Diddy, Puff Daddy (for contributing to the slow erosion of musical standards over the last 15 years, and for being the least convincing middle class gangsta I've ever seen.)

4) Axl Rose (for ruining the greatest band in the world.)

5) Ritchie Blackmore (one of THE great rock guitar players, lavishing his riffs on more truly classic albums than just about any other musician I can think off. I respect your desire to experiment, but PICK THE FUCKING STRAT UP!)

6) Chris Martin (because Coldplay's amazing ability to make being mediocre look difficult offends me, and he clearly expects me to value his opinion on things which he knows nothing about.)

7) Desmond Chld (for ruining so many bands.)

8) Chad Kroeger (for making 35 years olds everywhere think that owning a Nickleback albums makes them 'rock')
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DLR7884
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Chris Cornell has really sold out recently.

He's basically an older version of Justin Timberlake at this point.

Remember back when he was angry and didn't conform to trends?

DLR7884
                                He left Audioslave to persue this shit?

Comment

Working...