Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Get Bent Please
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2004

if your not talking to me. cool. Im Sherry btw. New here and pleasure to meet you.

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Please. Don't even.
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Get Bent Please
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jul 2004

ok. sorry?

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

This is so sad.

Comment

• Catfish

Can't even show his face...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Yes it is, BT seems to have caught some sort of brain disease in that cyber he was having

Hey Seen, how's it feel knowing there's someone around that I hate more than you, you snooty bitch!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Catfish

Angel, my baby, you putting BT up there with Flab and Seen on your shit list?

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

She doesn't hate me. I fuckin make her HOT and she fuckin KNOWS IT!!

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by diamondD
                    [B]Dude, I can't make it any clearer. Mods don't make any site changing decisions. It's all the webbies and there aren't any Sammy fans in that group. Take your red Sammy glasses off for a second and think for a change.
                    Okay I told you I do not know how it works around here as mods.
                    But think about what I said if they complain to the webbies and if they are friends.

Hitch and money? How do those 2 things together have anything to do with this site?
                    I was told that Hitch puts a good amount of money into this site and he is friends with Sarge. So he has no pull????????

DiamondD I am through with this subject. I want to move forward.

Comment

• thefive

This is how through I am with this subject... On with the Sammy and Van Hagar bashing

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                        Angel, my baby, you putting BT up there with Flab and Seen on your shit list?

As a Canuck, I'm ashamed! I'm a woman, and I have more balls than him! I tried to be nice and warn the fucker before she even hit this site. Another pussy taken in, is what I see.

As for Seen, I would never in a million years put him in the same category as FS, I have way too much respect for the man for that! BT though is a different story. It's a matter of national pride, be a Crazy Canuck, or fucking move... I'll shove a hockey stick up his ass blade first for being such a fuckin pussy, and for not listening to THIS CANUCK when she told him he didn't know who the fuck he was messing with, but he's a man with a dick and he fell for the cyber slut of the century, as so many seem to do...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                          Okay I told you I do not know how it works around here as mods.
                          But think about what I said if they complain to the webbies and if they are friends.

I was told that Hitch puts a good amount of money into this site and he is friends with Sarge. So he has no pull????????

DiamondD I am through with this subject. I want to move forward.
                          Ya got us

And as one of Hitch's bitches, I'm going to take a wild guess that you don't know Hitch too well
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            As a Canuck, I'm ashamed! I'm a woman, and I have more balls than him! I tried to be nice and warn the fucker before she even hit this site. Another pussy taken in, is what I see.

As for Seen, I would never in a million years put him in the same category as FS, I have way too much respect for the man for that! BT though is a different story. It's a matter of national pride, be a Crazy Canuck, or fucking move... I'll shove a hockey stick up his ass blade first for being such a fuckin pussy, and for not listening to THIS CANUCK when she told him he didn't know who the fuck he was messing with, but he's a man with a dick and he fell for the cyber slut of the century, as so many seem to do...
                            fuck you kindly. nice friend you turned out to be. BTW, That get bent broad is not me you fuckin' flakes. I read a ton of messeges today and it's good to know who you can trust and who you cant. and spermbath the only thing thats "sad" is that your walls are so fucking high around you it's embarassing trying to be YOUR friend.

whatever. Its good to know who you can talk to.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Five for the last time, there are NO Van Hagar fans as MODS. Leave it alone man. lol Its a Hitch schtick. He's a Roth fan parading as a Hagar fan. Flappo just parades.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

C'mon BT. You wimped out! NOT COOL!!!

And yes, you are another casualty of a certain un-named person. My apologies to you if I read the situation wrong, though.

Fuck this noise, lets just go have a Canadian (while it still is) and smoke a joint!!

Sorry about that, but damned I was so pissed to see you give in so easily!!!

Forgive me???

Comment

Working...